I'm A Huge Fan Of Yours

The Fanmeet

Narrator's POV

It's been two years since the girls have left South Korea for their lives back in their hometown of London. Since then, they're soccer skills have blossomed and improved like no other team.

They never forgot the promise they made to the boys about coming back to see them. They still are updated from time to time of Block B through the help of Chrissy. Every once and a while, the girls webcam or call the boys to exchange stories of what they've been up to.

Yuuki's POV

"Are you sure this will work?" Jen asked me in the taxi cab. "Don't worry, trust me on this. It's gonna work." I reassured her.

"Where's Chrissy and the rest of the girls?" she asked her hundredth question in a row. 

I sighed and replied, "They had to be somewhere this morning, but they're gonna meet us there. Stop worrying so much!"

Jen sighed and said, "One more question; Are we there yet?" I looked at our surroundings and said, "Yeah, we're here."

On cue, the taxi cab came to a stop. I quickly said a thank you to the driver and paid him before getting out.

The street was crowded and I took out my phone and called Chrissy. "Hey, Yuuki! We see you! We're on our way!"

She hung up before I was even able to respond. Soon enough, the rest of the girls were there.

"So how are we gonna do this again?" Emily asked, feeling a bit nervous. "I mean... this is our first time at one of these things... We just go up to them?"

Chrissy and I nodded our heads, and Chrissy explained, "Just follow what the rest of the other people are doing, and introduce yourselves to them. You'll be fine."

"I can't believe we're actually doing this! We're totally crazy! What if it doesn't work, and they think we're just regular fans?!" Lillian panicked as the line moved to see Block B.

Yes, we're currently on line to see Block B. At one of their fanmeets. In South Korea. In Seoul. And they have no idea that we're here. 

Slowly, we got closer to the stage, and Chrissy decided for me to go first.

Come one, you can do this! Breathe, just breathe, I thought to myself. "Yuuki, hwaiting!" I muttered to myself.

I started speaking for the first time in Korean. "Annyeonghaseyo! Yuuki imnida! I'm a huge fan of yours!" 

Kyung, not noticing it was me, said, "Weird... I have a friend named--" he stopped once he looked up from signing the album. "Oh my god, it's actually--" I put a finger to my lips, indicating him to keep quiet. I looked to my right and saw Zico busy talking with a fan.

He nodded his head, and I said to him, "Mianhae, but I can't move on without the cd." He looked down and finished signing and handed it to me with a huge smile plastered on his face.

I smiled at him replied, "Kasahamnida, Kyung-shii!" I moved down, and stood in front of Zico.

I cleared my throat and greeted him, "Annyeonghaseyo!" I handed him the cd, without introducing my name.

He then asked without looking up, "May ask what your name is?" I replied, "Oh, Yuuki imnida!"

I saw that he stopped writing, and laughed under his breath. "I'm sorry can you say that again?"

I chuckled and said in English, "What? Are you deaf now? The name's Yuuki." He looked up and he had the biggest smile on his face.

"Excuse me. Some of us want to have the chance to meet the other members." I turned to see Emily and Kyung smirking at us.

I bowed to her, and aplogized, "Oh, I'm sorry, but this guy won't give me back my cd!"

He handed the cd over to me, and I waved at him. I went on to Minhyuk, and the other members, who all were pleasantly surprised at seeing us.

After we were all done, the boys still had other fans to tend to. So we waited at the entrance, talking excitedly.

My phone started ringing and picked it up without looking at the caller id, "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU'RE IN SEOUL?!" The voice surprised me. 

"Ehh, W-Woohyun?" I asked. "YES." he replied. 

"How did you even know we were here?" I asked him. There was shuffling heard from the background and another voice answered, "Of course we do! Block B just texted us!"

"L.Joe?!" I asked him. 

"Oh, you remember me, huh? Oh my god, I can't wait to see you! We'll hang out later! Bye!" Teen Top and Infinite yelled out.

I put my phone away, and rubbed my ears, "I think I'm officially deaf."

I was interrupted when a pair of arms wrapped around me. I turned around and smiled at Zico.

"You came back..." he muttered and rested his forehead against mine.

"Of course I did. We did promise you guys..." I replied giving him a peck on the lips. We looked at everyone else, reuniting with each other.

"What are you guys doing here?" Kyung asked us, smiling brightly.

"Well, you said you wanted to be invited to all of our soccer games... We're having a soccer game here in two months." Chrissy said.

"So... after those two months are over... You guys are still going back home?" Jaehyo asked looking sad.

We all smiled and I explained to them, "Well, you see... After those two months are up, we won't be going home. We're staying... Here, in South Korea. We've been offered a deal with the women's team here in South Korea."

They all smiled and congratulated us, while we congratulated them as well, "Congratulations on your new album! It's amazing!"

Zico turned to me and said, "I see you kept your promise about learning Korean." I smiled at him and said, "It's tricky, but I'm getting the hang of it! The hangul is a tad bit difficult for me, though!"

He nodded and put his arm around me, "It's good to have you back. I never stopped thinking about you since the day you left. It's like when you left... You took something from me. I sorta felt like a piece of me was missing."

I smiled hugged him tighter, "Don't worry, I felt the same way when I left, too. You're not the only one. I'm glad to be back, Zico oppa."

"Just so you know... I'm not gonna let you leave this time. You're not gonna leave anytime soon, cause we need to make up for lost time. Two years is far too long for me to wait." he said dragging me into Block B's van.

"I'm not leaving anytime soon." I said, resting my head on his shoulder. 

For the ride, everyone stayed quiet, enjoying the fact that we were all together again.

 


THE END. How was it?! Hehe... I liked the way it ended.

I mean... it all started with a fanmeet, so it should also end with a fanmeet! (: Get it? Anybody? No? Okay. ):

I love you guys so much for your support! Now onto my next fanfic! Hehe.

Go checkout my new Teen Top fanfic, It's You Again: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/65363

tumblr_li8os6twTc1qga72mo1_500.gif

Don't forget to comment on about your thoughts on this story, and this last chapter! (:

Thank you guys so much!