Pretty Please with a Cherry on Top?

The Fanmeet

*Chrissy's POV*

Don't cry... I promised myself I wasn't going to cry again, I chanted in my mind repeatedly.

"Gu Jun Pyo! You have to remember Jan Di! You're in LOVE with her," I yelled at the TV screen for the hundredth time.

"What the hell is going on," I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around to see Jen staring at me like I was crazy.

I paused the TV and replied while wiping my tears, "Sorry, this drama just makes me emotional sometimes."

She shook her head at me and went to her room.

And Can you smile?

niga weonhajana

niga borajanha

nae mam maneuroneun

Neol jabeul suga obtneungabwa

And, Can you smile?


I grabbed my phone from the table and saw that I received a new message.

From: P.O. ^__^

Annyeong, Jiwon-ah! ( A/N:Chrissy's Korean name) The hyungs and I were wondering if you and your team wanted to see us perform, tonight! Since you guys are off... Reply back soon! Zico is getting anxious! Keke~ ^^

I smiled at the text and started to reply.

To: P.O. ^__^

Annyeong, oppa~! We would love to see you perform! But... we need to ask our Coaches for their permission! I'll text you back ASAP. Byebye. (:

"Jeeeeeen! Get out here, now," I shouted. She came out and sat next to me.

"What now?", she asked me. I stood up and grabbed her hands saying, "Let's go! Boys Over Flowers can wait until tomorrow!"

"Excuse me?", Jen yelled from behind me as I dragged her through the maze of hallways in our hotel.

Once we reached our destination I started banging on the door. The door opened to reveal Lillian in her pajamas.

"Why are you in your pajamas?! It's two o'clock in the afternoon!", I asked her. She shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I didn't feel like changing. Why are you guys here?"

I walked inside of her hotel room to find all of the team sitting around on the floor playing games.

"I have an announcement to make," they all turned their heads toward me.

"You girls up for a concert?", I asked. They all had smiles on their faces after hearing what I said.\

"We need to ask the coaches, right?", Jen said from the side of me. I nodded my head and yelled, "To the coaches' suite!"

We all walked out in the hallway, but stopped because we noticed we were all mostly not dressed to go out.

Lillian looked around at us and suggested, "Why don't we all meet outside their suite in 20 minutes?"

Everyone nodded their heads, and headed for the respective hotel rooms to change.

(25 minutes later outside of coaches' room)

OUTFITS: Yuuki; Chrissy; Emily; Jen; Lillian; Anna (A/N: I just felt like doing this... don't judge me. haha)

 The whole team was just standing there, staring at the door.

"Sooo... who's gonna knock," I asked out loud.

Yuuki got frustrated and muttered, "Fine, I'll do it!" When she knocked on the door, I felt everyone tense up.

The door opened and we saw Mrs. Coach Weston looking at us confused. "Hello, girls! I thought you'd all be out."

Yuuki smiled and said, "Yeah, well... after our morning excercise, we didn't know what else to do..."

She looked at us weirdly and said, "Well, you girls certainly are dressed like you know what you're going to do, today."

I smiled and said, "Yes, that's what we wanted to talk to you about. Remember the band that I went to see before our first game?"

She nodded saying, "The ones who visited us? Yes, of course... Seemed like nice boys. Why?"

I smiled and said, "They invited the team to one of their performances tonight. It's charity event with a lot of other idols... We were wondering if we would be able to go."

She looked at us, in deep thought. Lillian, being known for getting what she wants, started, "Coach, we promise to not get into any trouble, and Chrissy knows where the concert is... Pretty please with a cherry on top?" She added the last part after a short pause.

Mrs. Coach Weston sighed and said, "Okay, but girls please be careful! Watch after each other, and use the buddy system!"

We all gave her a group hug, when we heard from behind us, "What's all this?"

We got out of the hug to see Mr. Coach Weston standing in the hallway with food and flowers.

We all smiled at him, and left saying, "We're off to a concert!" Jen added in saying, "You two, don't have too much fun!" We heard our two coaches laugh as we ran towards the elevator.


Hello~!!!! Next chapter: concert time! & maybe another idol group??? (: You'll have to find out!

I enjoyed writing the beginning part! Boys Over Flowers is one of my favourite dramas.

 @AliceOfHearts: DUUUDE. GET OUT OF HERE! Lol, jk. Comebaaack! ...creeper. ^^ BUT YOU ARE MY CREEPER. & i know! The song, the dance, the outfits! Everything is amazing. Sungjong, yaaaay! Now, Sungyeol... he should get a WHOLE song. T~T He can sing! & yeees, they're cuties, aren't they???

[That was a LONG reply. Hehe. Heeey, but I love writing back to my lovely comments!]

Here's some Block B coming your way~! (: