What Are You Guys Doing?

The Fanmeet

A/N: If you haven't read Chapter 5, because that was the chapter with the Author's Note.. go back and read it! Because I replaced the Author's Note with an ACTUAL chapter! For those of you who DID read Chapter 5, I present to you Chapter 6~!! Enjoy! :)


*Kyung's POV*

"Hey, guys! I'm going out for a little while, okay?", I yelled at them from the doorway. They all just nodded from the living room, where they were all focused on watching a re-run of City Hunter.

I was going out to meet Yuuki's friends, Chrissy, Jen, and Emily; who I got in contact with the day before...

(flashback)

Aish.. Hopefully, I'm not too early! Manager-hyung said they practice here every morning, I thought to myself while entering the soccer field.

I saw Yuuki's friends sitting down to the side of the field, while no one else was there, yet. I quickly ran up to them and greeted them.

They all turned around to me surprised. Chrissy was the first to greet me, "Hey, Kyung! Uhmmm.. If you were looking for Yuuki, she isn't here yet.."

I cut her off and said, "Ani.. I mean, no. I'm not here for her! I'm here for you guys!... I kinda need your help on something!"

She squinted her eyes suspiciously and asked, "Help? For what, exactly?"

I explained to them how I noticed Zico and Yuuki's constant glancing at each other, and how they kept on complimenting each other.

"..but knowing Zico, he won't act on it. He's not the kind of guy to just confess that easily", I stated.

They all nodded their heads and agreed, Jen saying, "You're right. Yuuki is the same."

Emily said, "Hey, you guys. They're gonna show up soon! Why don't we exchange numbers, and talk about this later?"

I nodded my head, and quickly exchanged numbers before leaving.

(end of flashback)

We decided during our phone conversation the night before to meet at a nearby ice cream parlor.

I entered and looked around for the three girls. Once I spotted them I quickly made my way to their table.

They were all looked comfy, with their sweatpants and hoodies. I took the empty seat next to Emily. She smiled at me and said, "Hello, we haven't officially met, yet. I'm Emily, nice to meet you!"

I smiled and introduced myself, "Hello, the name's Kyung!"

She smiled back. Jen interrupted us with saying, "Okay, you guys know each other! Woohoo.. Let's get to business.."

From then on, we got into secret-spy mode, discussing our plans to get Zico and Yuuki together.

"Are you sure that will work? I mean... with Block B's schedules and your team's practices and games.. wouldn't it be a little difficult to get them together?", I asked.

Chrissy rolled her eyes at me and asked in Korean, "Wasn't this your idea to begin with? Aish, man up to the plan!"

I glared at her and was about to say something when a familiar voice from behind us spoke, "You! What are you guys doing here?"

We turned around to see... "Zico/Yuuki," the girls and I shouted at them, "what are YOU TWO doing here?"

They shrugged and both answered individually. Zico with, "Ehh, I already saw that episode of City Hunter and I was bored." While, Yuuki explained, "Once I heard the words 'ice cream', I didn't have to hear anything else."

Zico then eyed us and asked, "You didn't answer our question. What are you guys doing here?"

Chrissy explained and said, "Kyung asked us if we wanted to go out to eat.. Actually, we were just leaving!" She got up and pushed Jen out of the booth.

Emily and I followed them out, we all turned to them and waved bye.

Once we were outside, I said, "Well, at least we know they call each other!"

They all nodded in agreement. Emily looked at me and asked, "Now what?"

I smiled at them and exclaimed, "To the Sticker Photo Booth!"

(back @ tha ice cream parlor)

*Yuuki's POV*

"Hehe, sorry about that," I apologized to Zico. He nudged me on the shoulder and said, "Yahh, why are you apologizing?! We didn't know they'd be here, too!"

He smiled at me and ordered our ice cream. His smile is... Wait! Hold up! Why am I thinking this way? Jeez, bad Yuuki! Don't get attached, you're leaving soon! , I scolded myself in my head.

"Maan.. this is gonna be harder than I thought," I mumbled to myself.

Zico turned around, "What was that?" I smiled at him and replied, "Ohhh, nothing!"


Thanks to all the new subscribers. I decided to update since I couldn't wait any longer!

Thank you for all your comments! (I love reading your comments.. so don't forget to comment, haha!) It's my motivation!

@k-minnie001: Thank you so much! Haha, I love that picture of them! :)

@AliceOfHearts: Hello, my fellow Inspirit! Myungsoo is such a cutie! I love him. But I have so much trouble picking a bias from them >.< I love everyone of them! However, If I had to choose.. Woohyun.. (but Myungsoo is a CLOSE second).

Here's my Woohyun/Myungsoo post dedicated to you, lmao:

 

 

 

 

 O____O I went over-board with all these pictures, didn't I? Oh well. It's nice to look at, haha! :P