CHAPTER 5 : MISUNDERSTANDING ENCOUNTER

DIVERGENT THINKERS

 

EUNJUNG POV

We had already been in this school for 2 days, but there is no single clue that I can relate with the case that we investigate. Neither suspicious person nor strange actions turn me to dead road. Trying to break my clueless mind, I decide to walk up to school’s rooftop. I was standing at the edge, trying to take a look at the ground from there. This place can’t be an option for Acrophobia (fear of height) person.

I take a deep breath. Before my lungs can properly transferring the inhaled oxygen, my body was harshly yanked by someone from behind.

“What the..?” I don’t have a chance to finish my word yet when I feel a rough and firm hand laid on my left cheek with a speed of 160km/h. ! What I’ve done wrong?

Are you out of your mind? What the hell are you thinking? Where did you put your damn brain huh?”

Oh God, I can still feel the heat on my cheek due to the friction and now he’s trying to burn my eardrum with his dolphin voice. It was freaking loud.

“If you really have no hope, just get out from here and choose another spot. I didn’t really care about you but please don’t ruin my sight with your stupid action, jerk!” He said with burning eyes.

Crazy guy! Do I look like a hopeless girl who wants to commit a suicide? If I’m not in this undercover, I will make sure this guy turn to a dead meat for accusing and hurting an innocence person like me.

“I’m sorry, but..”

“Tch, what was the sorry for? Just leave, and don’t show your face in front of me again.”  He said with his arm crossing his chest.

 

Once again, when I was trying to convince that he had a wrong idea about me he then cut off my words leaving speechless, full with anger me. Such an arrogant and crazy person! 

“I think..”

174669_348634795247172_1266550017_n.jpg

“Who ask you to think? Are you deaf or stupid? Stop staring at me, I’m not into your kind of person. Don’t you know your place? Palli! ”

Okay, this time he was really crossing my patience line. He doesn’t handsome that much but he was sure full of himself.My hand was automatically grabbing his t shirt’s collar and I give his stomach a special punch. Not so hard but enough to make him groaning on the floor. Serve him right!

“Yah, you pabo! Those were for the slap and insulting me. If I know I will encounter such a retarded person like you I should commit a suicide before. What a lucky day.” I said straight to his face and I walk away from there. Nice job Eunjung!

 And for a moment I just realized that there was other person that watching us at the back. His friend, maybe. But it was none of my business, their friend that starts it first. He digs his own grave.

What a day, sigh.

END OF EUNJUNG’s POV

 

TAECYEON’S POV

I was with my teammate hanging out at the rooftop, brainstorming for a new idea and concept as the competition just around the corner. I don’t want to say this, but my teammate consists of Nichkhun, Wooyoung, Junsu and Chansung was the hot stuff in this school. Every girl in this school was crazy over us. With wealth and look, who can resist right?

“Hyung, don’t you feel bored in this school?” our 2nd maknae, Lee Jungho. Only one month older with 1st maknae broken our 2 hours silence. He was lying on the floor with his leg crossing over the other.

“Why? You want to drop out from this group?” Chansung, our 1st maknae ask him back.

“Yah! I didn’t say anything about that. Don’t you ever dare ask me to leave!” Junho said with his eye burning. Chansung was chuckle over Junho reaction.

“I just give you a solution for your boredom. If you leave, I will be the only maknae.” Chansung continue teasing Junho as his chuckle turn to laughter.

“You want to die, Hwang Chansung?” Junho yell as he wake up from his place, and walk toward Chansung.

“Stop it both of you.” Junsu said as he give both of them a knock on their head. I just giggle towards their action.

I try to focusing back on my music sheet as I realize that Nichkhun was watching over something since he just keep silence from the beginning.

03.bmp

I take a look at his view when I saw a tall girl with brown short hair was heading to the edge of the rooftop. What she was doing here? Didn’t she know the rule?

“Who’s that girl?” I blurt out the question that was playing in my mind.

“Who?” All of them, excluding Nichkhun ask me in unison. I point the girl to them.

“Is she trying to jump off this building?” Junho assumption makes my blood boiling. What was she thinking?

Before I could start my move, Nichkhun already walk toward her but I quickly run into him and grab his arm make he stop his move.

“It’s okay, I can handle it.” I give him a nod and as fast as possible I reach that girl’s arm and pull her away from the dangerous place.

I don’t know what ghost that possessed me but when I realize that I already slap her on her face. What am I doing?

Are you out of your mind? What the hell are you thinking? Where did you put your damn brain huh?”

“If you really have no hope, just get out from here and choose another spot. I didn’t really care about you but please don’t ruin my sight with your stupid action, jerk!” that word just blurt out from my mouth.

 “I’m sorry, but..” I don’t want to give her a chance to speak.

“Tch, what was the sorry for? Just leave, and don’t show your face in front of me again.”  I was sorry for her but I just don’t want her to repeat her stupid action again. But she just stands still.

 “I think..” argh, that face again. want to ask for sympathy, did you?

“Who ask you to think? Are you deaf or stupid? Stop staring at me, I’m not into your kind of person. Don’t you know your place? Palli! ” Just leave girl, you just make feel more guilty.

And without my conscious she was grabbing my shirt’s collar and she give a strong punch at my stomach make me groan on the floor. ! It was hurt!

“Yah, you pabo! Those were for the slap and insulting me. If I know I will encounter such a retarded person like you I should commit a suicide before. What a lucky day.”She said straight to my face and leaved me behind. What a girl!

Nichkhun came to me, never bother to help me up but he just kick me lightly at the back.

“Nice job Ok Taecyon.” He give me a smirk and walk away.

“Yah! Don’t you want to help me?” I yell to him but he only waves his hand without looking at me. Another crazy boy!

“Hyung, you want some help?” Changsu trying to lift me up but I refuse. That girl just humiliated me!

“Find that girl’s information for me by hook or by crook.”

END OF TAECYEON’S POV

 

HYOMIN POV

I was in a discussion with Sunny about our latest project when Eunjung walk into our class with angriness aura surrounds over her. And for sure, I can see red mark on her face. It was pretty obvious, make me laugh out loud.

mqdefault.jpg

“Jungie, what with the ‘body glove’ mark on your cheek? Where you get those?” I ask her while holding my laughter. She takes a sit beside Amber and gives me a death glare with her arm crossing her chest. Automatically my laughter disappears with the air.

Eunjung land her head on the table, facing at the window. Jiyeon and IU move their , take a spot in front of Eunjung while me and Sunny just standing beside them. Jiyeon nudge my arm, asking for the answer. I give a signal to Amber to ask Eunjung. Amber pointing her index finger to her face and give a facial expression ‘me?’ I and Jiyeon give her a nod but she shook her head. Aish, why it was so hard.

Before I open my mouth, Eunjung already lift up her head and let out a heavy breath.

“Hyominnie, do I look like a hopeless person?” she asks me as she rested her elbow on the table and cups her face with both of her hand. What’s wrong with her?

“Of course not! That word doesn’t match with you at all, right Jiyeonnie?” I try to grab Jiyeon too in our conversation.

“Yeah, not at all.” Jiyeon said with a repetitive nod, trying to convince Eunjung to believe her.

“Btw, why are you asking like that? Is there something that bothering you?” Sunny voice out make me and Jiyeon look at her but then we change our attention back to Eunjung.

“Someone thought that I want to commit a suicide, so he gave me this ‘kiss’ to make me come back to my sense.” Eunjung said while pointing her index finger to her bruise left cheek.

 Her answer makes us burst into laughter.

 

“Just laugh while all of you can still laugh.” Eunjung roll her eyes.

“Who was the person that broke your cheek’s ‘ity’, Jungie ah?” Amber’s question make Eunjung punch her back lightly. Okay, that was funny.

 “Yah! I don’t have any idea who he is. I just met him at the rooftop a while ago.”

Amber, IU and Sunny’s laughter dead after heard Eunjung’s answer.

“Wait a minute, do you mean this school’s rooftop?” IU asks, more to whisper. Eunjung just give a nod.

Seriously, if I cut IU’s face with a knife seems like there will be no blood flowing. Her face was really pale. Amber was clearing while Sunny just look at the surrounding, hugging her body. Seems like something that bothering them with that place.

“IU, are you ok? Ur face doesn’t look good. Is there something wrong with that place?” Jiyeon trying to make IU feel better by rubbing her back. I can see Sunny Amber and IU make an eye contact.

“There was something that three of you hide from us right? What is it?” Eunjung try to dig their secret. IU was hesitating to answer her.

“Actually, that place was really dangerous. We, students are not allowed to go there. A lot of student’s dead body was found up there. We don’t have any idea whether there was killed at the rooftop or their bodies were dragged after they had been killed.” Amber voices out make me jaw drop.

“Do you mean that the person who slap Eunjung was a murderer?” I was trying to jump into conclusion.

“No. I believe the person who Eunjung met probably one of 2PM’s members. Only them who were brave enough to hang out at the rooftop. Because if not, I’m pretty sure you already turn to dead meat, Jungie.” Sunny said with her hand gesture cutting her neck make Eunjung gulp.

“Why didn’t the principal scold them? As u said earlier, students are not allowed to go there.”

“Jiyeonnie, for your information, their parents had a big share in this school. So, this mean they can do whatever they want in this school. They also have their own private class. Trying to give a mess with them same as you want to ruin your status as a student in here.” IU explained to clueless Jiyeon. I just give a nod. What a world.

“You didn’t laid your hand to one of them, right?” I ask Eunjung. I don’t want to create a trouble with that group of rich people. They will ruin our plan. But Eunjung didn’t say anything, she only bite her lower lip.

“Jungie.? You didn’t do anything right?” Jiyeon urge Eunjung to give an answer.

“I didn’t do something that can be consider as bad to him.” Eunjung finally answer make all of us in relieve. But did she say consider as bad? That mean..

 “I just punch him at the stomach.” Eunjung said with a giggle while scratching at the back of her head.

1372721504dcfeab3249525.jpg

“WHAT??”

We are dead!

END OF HYOMIN’S POV