CHAPTER 2 : THE HIDDEN MEMORY

DIVERGENT THINKERS

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

THIS COLOUR : PRESENT

THIS COLOUR :FLASHBACK

THIS COLOUR :MEMORY WITH JIYEON'S BROTHER

 

HYOMIN POV

When I open my eyes I saw Qri in her bath rope. She was so early as usual.

“Have a nice sleep, Hyominnie?” she asked me while her hand was busy picking clothes in wardrobe.

“Neh. What time already?” we promised to meet with the manager at 9 am.

“We still got one hour. Go take a bath and get ready, I will prepare some breakfast. Anything in mind?” she asks me without bother to facing her face to me.

“Can you make me some fried rice with rolled egg?” I need energy booster for my day, heavy breakfast must be okay. Then I walk towards Qri and gave her a peck on cheek.

“Ya! Wash your mouth first.” She yelled at me. 

 “Who cares?” And I laugh, grab my towel and take a shower, ignoring nagging Qri. She was so loud this morning.

END OF HYOMIN’S POV

 

QRI POV

I heard Hyomin laugh and she was headed to bathroom. Thinking the way how we treat each other really makes my day. If I had a flower for every time I thought about them, then I could walk through my garden forever.

I put some make up on and after I was satisfied with my job I walkout from our bedroom. On my way I take a glare into Eunjung and Jiyeon room as the door was slightly open. There was nobody inside. We know Jiyeon will not in here for a while because she said she needs some time to be alone, but Eunjung?

'She didn’t come home last night?’

1-1.jpg

My question was answered as I saw Eunjung’s sleeping body on the couch at living room. ‘Why you sleeping there Jungie ah’

 “Jungie ah.. Ierona. Palli ierona. Go get a bath.” I shake her shoulder but there was no respond. She was such a sleepy head.

“She’s still doesn’t awake?” my attention was changed to Soyeon. Since when she was standing over there? I give her a nod.

“It’s okay. Let me wake her up.” Soyeon said as she takes my position.

I grab some vegetables in the fridge as I saw Eunjung walk in to her room. Soyeon came to me and lending her hand for serving the breakfast. What kind of tricks that she used to Eunjung?

“Seem like I lost to you Soyeonni.” I said with a defeat gesture.

“Hey, I don’t believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be.” She said with her lip curving a smile at the edge. She knows how to makes me feel better.

END OF QRI’S POV

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

AUTHOR’S POV

“Good morning, my beautiful angels. So, what brings all of you here today? And where is Jiyeon?” he asked them.

“Don’t bother about Jiyeon. It was regarding to our latest mission.” Eunjung said as she drops a file on his table.

The situation was a little bit tense but the smile still didn’t vanish from their manager’s face.

“Owh. Have a seat first.” He said.

“It’s okay. We prefer this way.” Boram reject his offer

“Why you gave us this mission as you already know the place was Kirin Art School?” Hyomin start their conversation.

“What’s wrong with the school? All of you got talent in art and performance, so it’s not a big deal right?”

“It’s doesn’t matter with our talent, Sajang-nim. We know it better. But, I’m pretty sure you know about Jiyeon’s history with that school, right?” Qri voice out.

“I thought she already forgot about the last year incident.” He sighs.

“How can you forget about the only person that you love, the only family member that you have and how tragic he died in front of your eyes only in one year, Mr Kim Kwang Soo?”

Mr Kim Kwang Soo lifted his face downward, maybe felt guilty after he heard what Eunjung just said to him.

“You know something did you? And why don’t you just tell us about your real plan, Sajangnim?” Soyeon asked their manager. All the eyes were concentrated to Kim kwang Soo’s.

“Soyeon-shi. How many times I told you not to use your damn super power between us? You were really stubborn Miss Park Soyeon.”  There was frustrated in his voice.

 “You were the one who forced her, Sajangnim.” Boram answered him. Soyeon gave Boram a smile.

“Okay. I give up!” and he lean his back at his chair, let out a heavy sigh. Then he continues his word.

 “How if I say that Jiyeon’s brother’s death actually got related with the case that I gave to all of you to investigate?” All the members look at each other.

“Actually, I have an instinct about this. Jiyeon’s brother’s death could be wasn’t an accident, but it’s actually was a murder.”

The other members gave their attention to Eunjung as she finished her word. They believe in Eunjung because her instinct was the most trustable between them.

“Okay, Sajangnim. We take this challenge! You can count on us.” Hyomin grab back a file on his table and smile.

“Sure. I always believe in my angels.” Mr Kim Kwang Soo smile as his eyes follow the members as they walk out from his room.

END OF AUTHOR’S POV

 

 

KIM KWANG SOO POV

I know they will come to me after I gave them their mission. It doesn’t turn to waste I trained all of them for 3 years. They got their own specialty.

 

What they got in common was their multi talent. How I met these wonderful girls? It will be my only secret.  

 

JIYEON POV

I thought I was strong enough but the truth is I was fragile than I was expected. Almost 2 years the incident happens, but still I can’t delete those moment from my memory. How I wish I can format my own brain.

I was waiting for my brother. We were twin and but we didn’t attend the same high school. My craziness over something that can’t be seen by eyes but my twin was interest over music. He is my life and I was her soul. Growing up without parent make us appreciate each other existence more.

I look at my watch. He’s never been this late. We suppose to meet an hour before. I re-read the last message that he sent to me.

From: My other Half.

“Ji, wait for me at usual place. I want to give you some surprise. Since today was our birthday, I want to make it special. I love you so much, Ji. ”

‘Where are you?’ I was mumbling as I’m already sick of waiting. I try to reach his phone but there is no answer. My heart was trembling. I can feel something happen to him.

I try to type a message but my hand was shaking and my vision was blurry. I can feel hot tears flow on my cheeks.

‘I hate this feeling!’

When I was struggle with my own feeling I felt something falling beside me. And prakkk! Sounds like the bones cracking to pieces due to the impact. A river of blood flows from his head.

My tongue was frozen, my heart stop beating. My knees no longer can support my whole body. I was collapsed in front of him. There’s only 1 cm distance between his face and mine.

“OPPAA”. The only word that spill out from my mouth, lost in my own breath.

All the memories between us were appears at that time one by one. His adorable smile, his beautiful word, his warm hug and his bright face, all become one. They were still fresh in my mind.

 

“Oppa, are you happy to have me?”

“You know Ji? If you live till a hundred then I want to live a hundred minus one day because I don’t want to live without you.” And he is smiling brightly.

 

 “Oppa, I’m scared. Please don’t leave me alone.” I his hair and his cold face but he didn’t answer.

 

“Oppa. You will be by my side forever won’t you?”

He gave me warm hug and kiss my forehead.

“Even longer, Ji. Even longer.”

 

“I don’t like the way you surprising me Oppa. Open your eyes please..” But he’s still mute.

 

He hugged me from behind.

“Ji, it was you?”

“Ne, oppa. Waeyo”

“Nothing. I just want to confirm it was you.” He said as he tightened his hug.

 

 “I don’t hear your voice. Oppa. Could you speak louder, please?”

 

“Oppa, why did you do those entire things to me?”

“Why? You don’t like it Ji?”  I shook my head.

“It’s not like that. But, I never do anything special to you.”

He flicked my forehead.

“You have been my other half that in itself is a tremendous thing.”

 

“Oppa, Saranghae.”

 

“Promise me Ji you will always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”

 

And I hug his dead body for the last time. It was still warm. I can feel his warm blood flows under my face.

 

“I would rather walk with you in the dark rather than walk alone in the light.”

 

 

100827_jiyeonbrother_1.jpeg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tears keep falling down my face over and over again. I take a look at the picture and hug it. There were the picture of us and you were smiling brightly. ‘Oppa. Nomu pogosipoyo’.

Screen-Shot-2013-06-10-at-12.46.25.png

 

END OF JIYEON’S POV

 

 P/s : My new semester has just started. I may not update everyday. Btw, thanks alot for the suscribers and readers. <3