Chapter 9

Breaking Barriers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - this is sort of a filler chapter :) because I wanted to get in Sunmin and Minho before continuing with the story. Also..it would seem you guys liked angst more than romance...I got more upvotes when I bullied Hyuk rather than when I had Kyuhyuk being all cute and fluffy...y'all closet sadists arent you? Thank you hyuk95, hyukandauthorwant, sagigirl94, rayane1990, lovingkyuhyuk, kyuwifey, annyss, ehkhshadow03, hyukstar, kyute_deedee, Just_Why, forogh, and mennie68 for upvoting :D and thank you the comments too~~

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sungmin and Minho walked towards Eunhyuk’s classroom, wanting to catch up and have lunch with their cute little friend. They had wanted to do so this morning but both had arrived to the school late and after being scolded by the teacher on duty but receiving no punishment because they had just won the martial arts tournament and the teacher seemed to be in a good mood, they had run to their morning classes, making it a second after the teacher walked in.

 

They did not know of all that had happened with Eunhyuk nor had they heard the commotion of in the morning. And now as they made their way to his classroom, they kept hearing weird rumors. They looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders as neither knew of what was happening and they shouldn’t jump to conclusions just yet. Minho motioned with his head towards Eunhyuk’s classroom and the two resumed walking; pondering as to what had aspired in the few days that they had been away.

 

They arrived to see a girl sitting on top of Kyuhyun and Siwon glaring bloody murder at the two while shoving his books in his bag. “Hey man! What’s up?!” Sungmin quipped cutely while thumping his hand on Siwon’s back while Minho did the same to Kyuhyun’s. “Where’s Eunhyukkie?” Minho asked while looking around.

 

The silence in the room was palpable, though only for a second when the girl on Kyuhyun’s lap jeered, “Oh that is somewhere spreading his germs. You guys shouldn’t hang out with him. He’s filthy.”

 

Kyuhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter