Chapter 13

Breaking Barriers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong had gotten the Principal, that is, Kyuhyun’s father, to agree to Eunhyuk taking some time off school if he didn’t want litigation upon litigation being shoved his way. And it wouldn’t only be him, they had threatened, yes threatened, it was the whole school that they would bring down with them. Apparently Heechul had let the doctor in him take over as he had noted down Eunhyuk’s entire trauma status and had taken pictures of the bruises as evidence and the principal knew that the brothers meant every word when they had visited him briefly. A month. They wanted their brother away from the school for a month giving physical and mental rehabilitation as reason and all he could do was agree because what else could he do.

 

He also saw the dirty look that the two brothers threw at his son when his son had rushed to his office. He knew that his son probably wanted to ask about Eunhyuk but seeing the scorching look from Kim Jaejoong and Kim Heechul, Kyuhyun had withered right there, all courage gone and the boy stood there mute. It did not help the case when the two brothers scoffed and glared at the principal again, “I hope that you will keep you son away from our brother too. We don’t want the likes of him anywhere near him, so weak and pathetic.”

 

Mr. Cho took it as a personal insult but then it was meant as one because as he was about to protest to it, the brothers rounded up on the father, “but that incompetence runs in the family it would seem.” And with those words, the brothers had marched right out, head held high, long legs determined as they steered themselves out of the school, leaving the father angered and perplexed and the son feeling that indeed he was weak and pathetic to succumb to the parents who never did anything worthy of being called parents except for siring him.

 

*~**~**~**~*

 

Eunhyuk didn’t want to tell his brothers or his friends who his attackers were. He didn’t want to make it a bigger problem. He just wanted to forget it, forget that he was being bullied, and forget that he ever had loved Kyuhyun. He just…he just wanted to be happy.

 

And that wasn’t that big a wish was it?

 

But he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter