Chapter 1

Breaking Barriers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun was idling playing with his pen, scribbling nonsense in his book waiting for the teacher to come and start the morning classes. He was bored…very very bored. There were conversations all around him, half of which directed at him but he couldn’t be bothered. They were just fake makeup-ed girls trying to get into his wallet or in his pants or guys who were trying to ride the popularity wave he was on.

 

None of it mattered.

 

Because none really cared about him. They just cared about the prestige, that he was the only son of the school principal, that he was the lone heir of the founders of this prestigious institution. Everyone thought that he was a genius, which he was, but it didn’t come without it’s costs.

 

His parents would nag him day and night to study and to study harder when he did study. He was after all the son of the principal. How would it reflect on them if he himself was failing? And when Kyuhyun already knew all the subject topics, they would come up with more advanced problems that students at university level would learn. He had no time to live for himself.

 

All he wanted was to spread his wings and fly a little, to fall and learn to get up like the rest of the world. He wanted to have someone that genuinely looked at him and see him, not his title but the person. He wanted to love and be loved.

 

But all that was perhaps just a distant dream…there but not there.

 

No one really knew how lonely he was, or that he liked sweet things and loved playing games all night long when his parents had to attend some seminar or party. Nor did they know of all the other interests he had, like singing and dancing (he couldn’t dance to save his life but that doesn’t mean that he didn’t enjoy watching dancers.)

 

All everyone saw was Kyuhyun, student council president, school topper from the moment he had stepped into the halls of the institute and the cold aloof man.

 

Kyuhyun sighed once again, taking himself out of his depressing thoughts to instead concentrate on what his friend Siwon, (A/N - No he isn’t a villain this time! I did promise so. Aren’t you proud of me?) was saying. It wasn’t that Kyuhyun didn’t like Siwon. He was just a little too much at times. Perfect in every way, doing everything his parents wanted him too and enjoying it too…something Kyuhyun still needs to learn to do. He was saying something about his soccer game that weekend when the teacher walked in.

 

The noise in the classroom died down to a soft lull and completely stopped when the teacher looked behind her and then to the door and smiled, “Well come on in. don’t be shy.”

 

And in came a petite little boy, hands clasped in front, and fingers playing with ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter