Chapter 10

Breaking Barriers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N1 - Sorry that it took me so long to update ^^

A/N2 - Thank you mennie68, forogh, Just_Why, kyute_deedee,hyukstar, ehkhshadow03, annyss, kyuwifey, lovingkyuhyuk, rayane1990, sagigirl94, hyukandauthorwant, hyuk95, kyuhyukkie03, Metalgirl, emma13, LidiaYS and hearteung for upvoting ^^ /makes awkward heart/ hihi

 

The bell had rung indicating the end of lunch and the trio still hadn’t found Eunhyuk. They wanted to keep looking but the teacher patrolling found them running around the grounds and made them go back into the building. Sungmin and Minho made their way to their own classrooms, telling Siwon to text them if they saw Eunhyuk back but Eunhyuk was not back and Siwon grew more and more worried.

 

Siwon could see Kyuhyun glancing discreetly at Eunhyuk’s desk over and over again though trying to appear as though he wasn’t.

 

The bag was there but the owner wasn’t.

 

He wanted to scoff at the guy who he considered his best friend for being so stupid and for being a coward. “If you are so worried, why don’t you go look for him?” Siwon muttered slowly, angrily, not wanted to attract the attention of the teacher.

 

Kyuhyun stiffened beside Siwon and fixed his eyes to the front of the classroom, “I don’t know what you are talking about.”

 

“You know, I never pegged you for a coward. Fix things before it’s too late.” Kyuhyun turned and looked at Siwon who was now busy taping the keys on his phone. “Stop saying nonsense.”

 

“Whatever.” Siwon said as he flipped his phone shut and effectively dismissing Kyuhyun too. He didn’t want to talk to Kyuhyun anymore because he felt that if he did he would end up saying a lot of things he shouldn’t and it wouldn’t be only the teacher’s attention he would be garnering. He had already sent the message to Sungmin and Minho that Eunhyuk wasn’t here and he was determined to go look for him once school had ended, praying that he was okay and that no one had done anything to him.

 

He was too weak and fragile to go through what everyone was putting him through.

 

As soon as the bell rang for the end of school Siwon rushed to Eunhyuk’s desk and grabbed his bag along with his own and walked out, not even bothering to say goodbye to Kyuhyun who was staring at him in surprise at his actions. He met a panting Sungmin and Minho a few feet from his classroom, “Sorry we ran here. Is he here?”

 

Siwon shook his head apologetically and held up Eunhyuk’s bag, “No. he didn’t come back for the afternoon classes. His bag is still here so he must be around too. He wouldn’t just leave school right?”

 

Sungmin nodded, straightening up when he stopped panting. “He must still be around.” Minho too nodded and started walking down the corridor, “Lets look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter