Chapter 11

Breaking Barriers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N – I know its been MONTHS but I finally found myself with solid two weeks of leave from work and nothing to do…something I have been praying for but now that its here…I don’t know what to do….so Im sitting in front of my beloved laptop, listening to JYJ’s new album and suddenly  felt like I wanted to write…and so here I am. If things persist like this then I might be able to update every two days :) yay~~ Anyhu, thank you for waiting~~

 

 

 

“What happened to him?” Jaejoong asked, his voice low and threatening and it made the younger boys shiver in fear a little. Heechul was no different, his stance rigid and eyes glowering at them. Both very different from their usual warm and inviting selves.

 

“W-We don’t really know. We f-found him like this.” Siwon offered, stuttering because this was the first time had met the older brothers of Eunhyuk and it definitely wasn’t how he would have wanted it to be.

 

“Hyung, we think he is being bullied. We just got back to the school today so we don’t know exactly what is happening yet.” Sungmin said while helping Minho stand up, who had refused to give up Eunhyuk to Jaejoong, whispering, “I’ll carry him. It’s okay.”

 

“We should take him home first and Siwon can tell us more about it there.” Minho added, making his way towards the school entrance and then to the two haphazardly parked cars.

 

Jaejoong and Heechul followed behind, a thousand questions in their mind, a little murderous with their thoughts and extremely concerned towards their brother while blaming themselves silently. They should have pushed him more to tell them why he was so sad, why he was crying all the time yet trying to hide it, and who had caused it all?

 

Heechul opened his car which was nearer and Minho got in the back, gently placing Eunhyuk in his lap, securing him before closing the door. Sungmin and Siwon got into Jaejoong’s car. The ride to their home was silent, the only sounds being that from the cars on the road.

 

Jaejoong ran up to their house, opening the door for everyone and then rushing in to turn on all the lights. He finally took Eunhyuk from Minho, who reluctantly placed Eunhyuk into Jaejoong’s arms, that too only when Jaejoong said that he was going to give Eunhyuk a warm bath because he was still shivering and to put him to bed after checking up on him.

 

Jaejoong placed his little brother on the white marble bathtub, eyes taking in the bruises and small cuts on his normally smooth skin. His hair was in clumps and in disarray, like it had been pulled around a lot and there were heavy tear stains on his cheek.

 

He took off the clothes the boys had put on him and the taps, letting hot water fill the tub. Jaejoong felt a certain amount of detachment as he poured his brother favourite strawberry and vanilla bubble bath liquid into the water. It like his body was moving on its own, not really acknowledging what had happened, that his brother lay there on the bathtub; bruised and battered, unconscious and shivering.

 

Broken

 

Heechul walked in slowly, going down on his knees beside Jaejoong and rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter