Chapter 4

Breaking Barriers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The two boys had become inseparably closer. They went on dates, had couple phone straps - a pair of music notes and even went as far as to French kiss.

 

Lip biting, humongous blushing and a whole load of racing heartbeats.

 

“You know, you two look almost like a couple like this.” Siwon chuckled as he walked into the classroom where Kyuhyun was looking at Eunhyuk with love filled eyes while Eunhyuk looked down at his hands shyly chewing on his lower lip.

 

“With Eunhyuk looking all pretty and shy like this, it’s just too cute.” He followed his words with a pinch on Eunhyuk’s cheeks as he grinned at the panicking Kyuhyun.

 

Eunhyuk pouted up at Siwon, “I’m a boy. I’m not cute and pretty.” He mumbled, protesting yet blushing because Kyuhyun too call him ‘pretty’ and ‘cute.’

 

“Yes you’re right. You aren’t cute. You are absolutely adorable.” Siwon squealed a manly squeal – if that is possible – and squeezed both cheeks this time, making Eunhyuk palm it and pout some more. “You two would make the cutest couple if you were a girl. You still make the cutest couple.”

 

They both didn’t realize that Kyuhyun had gone quiet in the midst of the teasing banter. They were hiding their relationship obviously, because gay relationships weren’t something to flaunted around, especially in a prestigious school such as theirs. Kyuhyun had tried his very best to hide it from the students and most importantly from his parents. He had a reputation to keep and it wasn’t just his that would be severely damaged in the process.

 

They had a lot to lose if they messed up.

 

‘…if you were a girl.’

 

“W-What a-are you talking a-about Siwonnie.” Eunhyuk shuttered, eyes wide, cheeks blushing. “It isn’t like t-that!” Siwon laughed as he ruffled Eunhyuk’s hair playfully. “Relax. I’m just messing with you. I know Kyuhyun doesn’t swing that way.”

 

‘…if you were a girl.’

 

There was a sharp pang of pain in Eunhyuk’s heart as he heard Siwon utter those words but then it wasn’t his fault, he had said that without realizing how much pain he was causing Eunhyuk in doing so. Eunhyuk glanced up at Kyuhyun to see him smile apologetically down at him and he smiled back…weak but still there.

 

‘…if you were a girl.’

 

“Hey Minho! Sungmin!” Siwon shouted from their classroom as he spotted Eunhyuk’s, and consequently their new friends Minho and Sungmin walking towards them. Eunhyuk quickly tried to suppress the ache in his chest and smiled brightly to the arriving boys, both of whom jumped on Eunhyuk, squealing and giggling their morning greetings.

 

“Hmph! I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter