Chapter 2

Breaking Barriers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“For a dancer, you are pretty clumsy aren’t you?” the handsome boy in front of him muttered softly at the blushing blond.

 

“You know that I dance?” Eunhyuk asked haltering a little because the boy was indeed extremely handsome and the fact that he was gay and having a hot guy smiling at him made him more than a little flustered.

 

Kyuhyun smiled wider when he saw Eunhyuk blush more. To him, Eunhyuk looked a little like a strawberry caramel lollipop…all pink and cream coloured with the blushing cheeks and the blond hair. “Yes I saw you dancing at the park sometimes.”

 

Eunhyuk blinked up at Kyuhyun, surprised that someone had been watching them and that he was remembered even. And that smirk-y smile and the way the boy had moved closer was not helping him get his thoughts in order. He quickly pulled himself out of his unrealistic daydream and smiled at the handsome boy, “Sorry. I haven’t introduced myself. I am Eunhyuk. I just transferred here today.” He said as he smiled up at Kyuhyun.

 

“I know.”

 

“Eh? How?” a blink or two.

 

“Because I am in the same class as you.” Kyuhyun answered, smiling as he watched the flustered boy flail around a little in embarrassment.

 

“I’m sorry. I just…I didn’t know.” Kyuhyun chuckled at the light pout on Eunhyuk’s lips as he once again looked down and started paying with his fingers.

 

“It’s okay. I am Kyuhyun by the way. Nice to meet you.” Kyuhyun said as he extended his hand, smiling once more when Eunhyuk looked up at him and then down at his hand. He clasped their hands together and shook it almost vigorously.

 

“Nice to meet you too.” Then there was a toothy gummy smile and wrinkling eyes and Kyuhyun decided that falling in love wasn’t so bad at all. Especially not with Eunhyuk.

 

It wasn’t like he would ever find out or anything. So Kyuhyun was safe…he wouldn’t be hated and despised for loving someone he shouldn’t be in love with.

 

***

 

After that the two became exceptionally close, so much so that people considered Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun’s other best friend apart from Siwon. It was common to see them together. Eunhyuk had also joined the dance club of his new school and would sometimes stay behind to practice their new routines for upcoming dance competitions and festival concerts and Kyuhyun would wait for him diligently and when Kyuhyun had long student

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter