Chapter 5

Breaking Barriers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not proofread. But then, when is it ever...

 

***

Eunhyuk was smiling brightly as cameras flashed at and around their dance group and as Sungmin took him into a staggering bear hug (he had actually climbed on top of Eunhyuk in his euphoria). They were going through. They had made it! Sure it was just the preliminaries but it was still something. The taste of winning is something that never gets old. The cheers, the sweaty hugs and elated back slaps. Eunhyuk loved them all.

 

He smiled even brighter still when he saw Hyoyeon, their club captain come towards them with the little trophy but that little trophy, to them, was as big as the nationals one which they  all dreamt of one day holding. That little trophy would be the start of it all.

 

Sungmin, still squealing and screaming in poor Eunhyuk’s ear, grabbed the other three boys he had spotted coming towards them and pulled them into a hug with Eunhyuk squashed inside while Minho, Siwon, Kyuhyun and himself surrounded the slim boy, the same boy had given life to their dance club.

 

It was his and Hyoyeon’s dance with had sealed the deal. The fast moving couple dance was powerful and graceful and seemed to have to choreographed by professionals from the way the two had showcased it.

 

In simple words…it was breathtaking and the judges did indeed have their breath taken away.

 

Winning this made Sungin even more confident about their martial arts competition in Japan. Life was sweet and everything just became sweeter.

 

~

 

It was weekend and the day of their date. Eunhyuk was rummaging through his while closet trying to find the perfect outfit, pouting when he couldn’t find anything just right. He went into his Jaejoong hyungs room and borrowed his tight skinny jeans because he had thin legs like his and it would fit him perfectly and then went through Heechul hyungs sweater and t-shirts because Heechul hyung was a bit of a fashionista even though he was a doctor and had all sorts of nice stuff, not that Jaejoong didn’t. In any case Jaejoong was a young executive at Elle magazine, why wouldn’t he have nice stuff?

 

His hyungs wouldn’t mind him borrowing stuff because he always returned them safely. He chose a black tee and a white fluffy coat and borrowed a necklace and bracelet from Jaejoong before deeming himself worthy of Kyuhyun’s eyes.

 

It wasn’t that Kyuhyun hadn’t seen him in clothes outside of their school uniform but he wanted it to look extra special. You can call him girly but he wanted to make that extra effort. It was normal wasn’t it?

 

He just wanted to impress his boyfriend.

 

The doorbell rang and Eunhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter