The walk

You are, who you are

        

Baekho pov:

I stand by a tree and look at the people.

How do I talk with Minki? I think, He won't even talk to me, he is good looking, pretty, beautiful, sweet, smart and his eyes ... I can't live up to his level.

Ren comes walking into the Park

"Oh " I yell and take a hand up to my mouth to capture the voice, before it hit the beautiful creature who walking past me. What shall I do, I think and hit my head. What shall I do? Maybe I shall talk with him, it's seems easy, but what if I say something stupid.

It feels like my legs is moving by themself and they are following the beautiful man with the blond hair. 

His hair is blond like the moon, I think, his skin is white like milk and his ... Oh my god, Baekho, don't think of that. His body, his clothes, his soul, everything is just perfect on him, how can I even talk with him? He lookes like someone who have just come down from the catwalk.

What will I say? I think. I stops walking, because Minki sits down on a bench. I'm hiding behind a tree and observe him. 

Go ahead, I'm talking with myself, you can do it, you are cool, hot and you know it, no i'am not, look at him, he's the one who's hot, not me, but I have to talk with him, just as friends.

I'm walking farward and shout his name "Hey Minki" and he react, he looking at me with confused eyes, my heart beat faster and I realize his face is being red, maybe because he's angry at me, maybe I have done something. 

I sit down next to him. He not even looking at me, I think, maybe he's sad. "What are you doing?" I ask him and try to sounds cool. He answer with a little "Not so much"

I am disappointed that he didn't want to reply me properly or want to talk to me, so I think of something else.

"Come" I say and pulling my prince up from the bench, he looks wrong in the face, perhaps because he thinks it's embarrassing, so I let go of his hands again.

We walk side by side down the road. What will I do now? I think, just think of something DongHo.

"Come" I shout and run down the road. I thought he didn't want to run after me and just think I'am crazy, but after some seconds, de run after me.   

I sit down on the grass, because I could see there wan't any people here and I want to know Minki better and try to talk with him. 

"There are no people here" I say and Ren lookeing around. I hit the grass to get him to sit down,and he do as I show him to do.

I need to ask him, I think, it makes me crazy not to ask, I've got to figure it out.

"Why wouldn't you stay in the school and talk with me?" I ask him and he looking down to the ground. "What do you mean?" He ask me, it feels like I got stuck by aknife in my heart, why won't he answer my questions? But I can see he is sad.

"What's wrong?" I ask quietly, I try to make eye contact with him "I'm fine" He answer angry and turn his head away. 

It make me sad to hear him angry and sad in the same time, I really want to help him. 

"It's okay you can tell me everything" I say and thouse word seems to take all lights out of Ren. "I don't want to talk about it" He yell "And why did you even bring me here?" 

I looked at him with surprising eyes, I never thought I would hear Minki angry.

"Because... bacause I wanted to talk with you" I answer and looking at the ground. "I'm sorry" Ren say and looking at his hand.

I want to touch it, I think and I lay my hand over Minki's, but he pull his own hand away faster then I could think and stand up.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go now" He say and run away. I stand up and want to run after him, but I think it will be a better idea to stay here.

I want to know you Choi Minki, I think, Please don't keep me away from you.

 

Thanks for reading, love you guys.