The walk

You are, who you are

Ren looking on his calendar and he has free from school.

What shall I do today, Ren thinking, maybe I'll go for a walk, yes that sounds good.

Ren walk into the living room and his parents sitting in the living room. "Where are you going?" His mother ask and turns against him, with an angry glance. "I'm just go out for a walk" He answer uncertain.

Luna comes out from her room looking at Ren and her parents. She don't say anything, but just shakes her head and walks out of the house.

"Okay" Ren's mother says "Then go" Ren nods and runs out of the house.

He walks down to the park.

"How shall I handle Baekho? I get so nervous when he is there.

He sits down on a bench and looking at the many people.

"Hey Minki" Someone call. Ren looking to the side and sees Dongho who's running towards him. 

Oh no, what shall I do? Why now? Ren thinking, his heart beats faster and faster and he can feel his face turns red when Baekho sits down beside him.

"What are you doing?" Baekho ask, smiling. Ren looks down at the ground "Not so much" Baekho smiles sweetly to him "Come" he says and hold Ren's hands and pulls him up off the bench.

Ren feel his heart beating faster than ever before and standing hand in hand with Baekho doesn't help, Baekho let go of Ren's hands. They walks together down the path and suddenly

Baekho start running

"Come" Baekho shout, Ren don't know what is going on, but he runs after Baekho. Baekho sits in the grass "There are no people here" he says and Ren looking around himself.
There are no people, Ren thinking, so I'm alone with the boy who makes my heart beat faster, great, that just great.

Baekho hit the grass to show that Ren shall sit beside him and Ren do as Baekho shows him. 

"Why wouldn't you stay in school and talk with me?" Baekho ask and looking at Ren. Ren looks down at the ground.

How shall I answer his questions, he ask himself. "What do you mean?" Ren ask and looking away. 

 "Are you okay?" Baekho ask and try to make eye contact with Ren. "I'm fine" Ren snarling and looking in the other direction. "It's okay, you can tell me everything" Baekho says.

No I can't, Ren thinks you can't help me with anything.

"I dont wanna talk about it" Ren snarling "And why did you bring me here??" Baekho looking at Ren with a surprised look "Because ... Because I wanted to talk to you" Baekho answer and looks down on the ground and looks like he's about to cry. "I'm sorry" Ren says sad. Baekho looking at Ren and  lay his hand over Ren's hand.

Ren quickly pulls his hand away and stands up.

"I'm sorry but I have to go now" he says and runs away.

 

Thanks for reading :D Love you guys