What will they think?

You are, who you are

Baekho wakes up earlier then Ren and he looks at the beautiful boy beside him. He gently touch his face and smiles. This is the most wonderful day in my life, I wake up with the boy I love. Baekho thinks, I want to be with him.

Suddenly Ren began to move and looks into Baekho's eyes. "Good morning sweetheart" Baekho says with a lovely tone and Ren smiles. "Good morning my love" He says and smiles again. Baekho crawl over Ren and stand on his knees and hands on each side of Ren, then kiss him gently. "It have been a wonderful night" Baekho says and kiss him again.

Ren smiles and Baekho stand up beside the bed "I will make some breakfast" Baekho says and smile. Ren nods and Baekho walks out. Suddenly he hear Ren yell something and he runs back to the bedroom. "What's wrong Minki?" Baekho asks scared and see Ren sits on the side of the bed, with his head on his knees. 

"Minki" Baekho says and touch his shoulder and Ren fall on his back on the bed. " it hurts" A tear fall down his cheek and he hold on his , while moving around in the bed. "Minki" Baekho says and lifts Ren and lay his head on the pillow and his body on the right side. 

"Lay down and relax" Baekho says "I promise it will be good" Ren smiles to him, but make noises in pain and he keep touching his , even when Baekho tell him to stop. "Honey please relax, I will got you something later so it will be better" Baekho says and Ren nods, while had his eyes closed. 

Baekho walks out the room and make some breakfast and come in to the bedroom with it and looks at the poor boy, who's laying on the bed. "Are you okay sweety?" He asks and sits beside him and began to give him some food in his mouth. 

Ren accept the food and began to eat it, he nods "Yeah, I just need to rest" He says and Baekho nods. "Ofcourse I will take care of you" He says and looks into Ren's beautilful eyes. He lean down and kiss him gently "I love you" Baekho says and Ren smiles a lovely smile "I love you too honey" Ren says.

"Do you want to see a movie with me?" Baekho asks and Ren nods. He lifts Ren into the sofa and placed him careful down on it "Ahhh" Ren yells "It hurts" He sits on the sofa "I know, I'm sorry honey" Baekho says and Ren try to smile to him. "But... It's okay"

Baekho jump up on the sofa and sits behind Ren, with his legs on each side of him. Ren lay his head on Baekho's shoulder. Baekho take the remote control and switch between the channels. Suddenly he switch past the movie Titanic. "Stop" Ren yells and blush a little, he looks at Baekho and smiles "I... I like that movie" Baekho smiles and switch back "Then let's us see it" He says and hold around Ren's stomach. 

Ren looks at Baekho and smiles "Thank you" He says gently and Baekho kiss him on his head. Ren really enjoy the movie, but Baekho try to understand the movie, but can't really get it. "The ship is sinking" Baekho says "Because it hits a iceberg and an man and an woman loves each other" He looks at Ren who cries a bit "Yeah isn't that beautiful" He says and sniffs.

"I have to go to the lavatory" Ren says and try to get up, but his is still hurting. "Let me help you" Baekho says and hold on his arm "No" Ren answer "I can go by myself, please stay here, I want to try" Baekho nods and Ren tryes to get up.

He hold on the table and the couch and try to stand up straight. The pain is huge, but he still want to try. Baekho sits on the couch and looks at Ren. He wants to help Ren, but knows that Ren won't let him. Ren gets up and walks normal out to the bedroom.

He sits on the lavatory. "Auch" Ren says, that hurt so god damn much, he think. He can feel inside his stomach what is coming out from him and he feel more and more pain. "Ahhhh" He screams and Baekho runs to the door and knock on. "Minki are you okay in there?" He asks scared and want to go in, but he knows that he can't. "Yeah, I'm fine, it just hurt" Ren says and hold a hand on the wall. 

Baekho stands close to the door and after 15 minuts, Ren comes out and close the door. "I'm sorry" He says embarrassed, Baekho smiles and hug him "That doesn't matter, it's not your fault" Baekho kiss him gently and Ren hold around Baekho's chest. "I love you" Ren says and kiss Baekho back "I love you too" Baekho replay.

Baekho slides his hand down on Ren's and kiss his neck. Ren makes noises in pain and Baekho takes quickly his hands away. "I'm sorry" He says a bit scared. Ren just smile "It's okay" He answer, I need to take a bath" Baekho nods "You can borrow some of my clothes" He says and walks into the bedroom and takes some of his clothes and underwear. Ren kiss him and walks in and close the door.

Ren is fighting to get his clothes of and when he takes his pants down on his knees, he yell in pain. "Minki" Baekho says scared from the other side of the door "It's nothing" Ren says in pain. He throw his clothes in the floor and walks into the bath. He stands in the shower and let's the warm water slides down his body. It feels nice, Ren thinks.

Suddenly he feels a warm, strong body standing behind him and he turn around, looking into Baekho's strong eyes. Ren feels a bit nervous and blush a little, while looking at his body. Ren's heart pump fast and his body feels warm and happy. That is my boyfriend, Ren thinks and smiles, it's really are.

Baekho learn down and kiss Ren gently, he kiss his neck. "It feels good" Ren whisper and hold around Baekho's shoulder. Baekho smiles happy and he takes the shampoo in his hand and pours some into his hand.

He gently turn Ren around, so his standing with his back against him. Baekho wash his hair and his body, make sure not to forget anything. He lets his hand slide down to Ren's . "Just relax, this will make you feel better, as I promised" Baekho whisper and takes some oil in his hand and began to kiss Ren's neck. Ren close his eyes and feel Baekho's warm hand, gently touch his hole.

Ren begin to breath harder, enjoying the feeling of Baekho's strong hands. "It... It feels nice" Ren moans a little, feeling that his body want more. He try to walk backwards to push Baekho's hand inside him. "Stop that" Baekho whisper and keep touching his hole. "But I... I" Ren whisper of disappointment. Baekho smiles "Another day, sweety. Just not now, when you have it like that" Baekho whisper and  Ren turns around.

He looks into Baekho's strong eyes and began to wash Baekho's hair aswell. He enjoying touching his abs and . "I like your body" Ren says and smile lovely. "I like yours too" Baekho says and Ren looks down on himself. "You like mine?" He asks confused "But... But I..." Baekho interrupting him. "You are perfect as you are" He says lovely and touch his back. "I love you Minki" Ren smiles lovely and kiss him gently "I love you too  Dongho"

Ren lets his hand slide down Baekho's back and kiss his chest. He smiles and Baekho kiss Ren's forehead. They wash at each other and step out the bath. Ren takes Baekho's clothes on "It's a little long legs and you have very big shoulders" Ren says and laugh while holding in the shirt and pull it out, to see how much space there is left.

Baekho turn around and begin to laugh loud. "Oh god Minki" He laugh "You look sooooo fantastic" He laugh and mostly fall down on the floor. "It's not funny" Ren says and make sad puppy eyes. "Ohhh honey" Baekho says and hold around Ren. "I love you honey, even in my clothes" Ren smiles  and walks out with a warm feeling inside his body and Baekho follow him.

He sits slowly down on a chair and Baekho comes with a bowl of nuddles. "Here you go" Baekho says and Ren smiles "Thank you dear" He says happy and began to eat. Then Ren thinks about something very bad.

"What do you think my parents will say about this?" He asks and looks at Baekho with scared eyes. Baekho looks at him and sits beside him, with a bowl of nuddles too. "I don't know Minki" He says and eat a little from his bowl of nuddles. "But I think we have to tell them" Ren looks on him with scared eyes, but he knows that he have to someting to tell his parents. "Okay, I will take home and tell them today" He says and Baekho nods "I'm sorry" Baekho says with sad eyes and Ren looks at him. "What do you mean?" He asks confused. "That I put you in this situation, I did so your parents will be angry and maybe hate you" Baekho answer in shame.

Ren lay his hand on Baekho's. "It's not your fault" He says "You have safed me from my fear, my fear of myself, you are the man I want to be with and I want my parents to know my wish. My first and only wish, to be with you" He learn foreward and kiss Baekho and he kiss Ren back.

They finish eating and walking out to the car. "So what will you say?" Baekho asks a bit scared of what will happend. Ren lifts his shoulder and sits in the car, with Baekho and Baekho drive out to the big road. "I don't know" Ren answer "I will just tell them" Baekho nods and lay his hand on Ren's.

He knows that Ren is scared of his parents and more know then ever. "It will be fine" Baekho says caring. Ren looks at him "I hope you are right" He says and Baekho hold the car outside Ren's house. "Then it's time" Ren says and looks at Baekho. Baekho hold on Ren's hand "It will be fine, I will follow you, i won't leave you, no matter what" He says and kiss Ren. They standing out the car and walks toward the door.

Ren open the door slowly "I'm home" He yells and his parents comes running out to the kitchen from the livingroom. "Where in the hell have you been?" His father yells and looks angry at him, not even nodest Baekho was there. "What the hell are you think you are doing?" Ren looks down and walks closer to his parents "I'm sorry" he says angry "But... I.... I have something to tell you"

He feels his tears press on and Baekho stands a few meters away. "And what is that?" They asks angry and looks like they could kill their own son. "You must have a very good reason to vanish like that" Ren looks at Baekho and he nodest gently. Ren looks at his parents "Its... Its because.. I... well... you won't like it" He says and he don't dare looking into his father's eyes. "Tell us" His father order and his mother nods "I... I have got... a... a boyfriend" Ren says and his father's eyes is become more then just angry, there are become terrifying.

"You got a what?" His father asks angry, hoping that it's just a joke. "Who?" Ren looks at Baekho and he walks beside Ren "It's me" He says proud, but knows that Ren is in danger. They looks at him "You wasn't with a girl yesterday, you where with him" Ren's mother says and pointet at Baekho.

Ren nods and his father slap Ren hard on his cheek, making Ren fall down on the floor. "Who the hell do you think you are" His father yells. Baekho standing in front of Ren's father to block the way. "Move boy" He says evil "No, you can't do that, it's your son" Baekho says angry "Fine you don't like me, but don't hate him because of me" Baekho helps Ren up and tears fall down Ren's cheeks. "I'm sorry" Ren says and Baekho looks at him and hold around him. "I'm sorry I'm not a perfect son for you, but I can't help it, I love Dongho and I won't stop love him"

Ren looks at his parents and walks a little closer to them. "Minki" His father says "I... I think you need to go" Ren looks scared on his dad and his mother looks at him with tears in her eyes. "You are not my son anymore" His father says with a calm tone "We can't have a son there is homoual" His mother nods "We are sorry Minki, but me and your father talked about it yesterday, we knew you lied and we can't accept you are gay, we don't want you to stay" His mother says. 

Ren feels the tears running down his cheeks "You can't be serious?" He asks scared. His parents nods "Yes Minki, we are serious" His mother says "Go up and pack your things, we are don't care where you will be living, but we will only take you a back if he will leave" His mother pointed at Baekho and Baekho looks scared on Ren. "Don't do this to him" Baekho says "Please I will leave"

He walks toward the door "No" Ren yells "You are not going anywhere" He looks at his parents "They want me to leave, then I'm leaving" His parents looks scared and sad after him "You can't be serious that you choise him, instead of us" His mother says, while Ren walks upstairs to pack his things, he turn around on the stairs. "You can be serious that you choise your own selfish mind instead of your own son, but yes you do and I'm leaving" He yells down to them.

Baekho follows him and walks into his room and close the door. "Minki, don't do this to yourself" Baekho says, seeing Ren pack his things. "Yes, I can't do this, I can't stay" He says and put his clothes down in some bags. "That was exactly what you said about being a homoual, try to do things what you want and need, not letting other deside it to you" Baekho says worried. 

Ren turns around really fast and walks toward Baekho, Baekho got a little bit scared of Ren's fast movements. Ren learn foreward and kiss him, while holding around his neck. "I want you" Ren says lovely, but with sad eyes "I want to be your boyfriend and right now, I want to find a place I can stay, because I can't stay here" Baekho nods "Okay I understand, if it is what you want, I won't stop you" Baekho says and Ren smiles "Thank you" Ren says and keep packing.

Baekho bits his lip and looks at Ren "But... But where will you live?" Baekho asks and looks scared on him. Ren looks at his clothes "I don't know, I have a grandma" Ren says "But can you stay with her?" Baekho asks and looks worried at Ren "Well, maybe she will die soon, but..." Ren is being interrupts by Baekho "Then stay with me" He says fast, we have a guest-room, I'm sure my parents will say it's okay you stay there" Ren smiles "Thank you" Ren says lovely.

Ren looks at his clothes and things "I'm done" he says and lifts some of his bags up. Baekho help him, they walks down the stairs and his parents stand where they leave them. "Are you sure?" His mother asks and his father stare evil at him "Yes if Dongho shall leave, then I won't stay either" He walks toward the door and Baekho follows him.

"You are not my son" His father yells after him, before Baekho close the door. They walks toward Baekho's car and Ren didn't say anything, he didn't even cry, the only thing he did was to kill his feelings. 

Thanks for reading, love you guys. There will come another chapitel soon :D