You need to realize it

You are, who you are

Ren comes running into his house and his parents staring at him while he’s running through the kitchen, "What's wrong Minki?" His mother yell, but Ren slammed his door and runs to his bathroom. He looks at his own reflection, "What have I done?" Ren ask himself and squats down, with his head between his knees.

Suddenly, he hears a sound from his room. His door opens and closes again, his sister comes into the bathroom and squats down beside him. "Minki" she says "What is..." She is interrupted by Ren's voice "Get out of my room Luna" Ren yell and stand up and walks out of his bathroom, he slams the bathroom door behind him and sits on his bed.

Luna opens the door to the bathroom and looking at her sad brother, she closes the door quietly behind her. She sits on the bed next to Ren. "Minki" She says "I said off" Ren shouts "Didn’t you hear me?" Luna holds on Ren's hand and at that moment he’s being quiet. "It's DongHo, right?" She asks and Ren's eyes filled with tears. "Hmm" Ren mutters "Minki what happened?" Luna asks.

I don’t want to keep it a secret, Ren thinking, she finds out anyway,

"I sat on the gay bar, that one you showed me, to find myself" Luna smiles and switch "that's good" she says and Ren’s sad glare make her smile disappear and he continues.

"DongHo came in the door and first I pretended like I didn’t see him, but then he sat down next to me" Ren says "He asked me a question" Luna lifting one eyebrow curiously "What did he asked you about?" She ask "He ... He asked me if I'm gay" Ren says, one tears slipping down his cheek. "What did you answer?" Luna ask and hold Ren's hand harder. "I…" Ren says, but stops "Minki, What did you answer?" Luna ask again "I…I answered yes" Ren says "But that’s good" Luna says "so he knows it" Ren looking at his sister "After that, I ran out of the bar and DongHo ran after me, he caught me in the park and smash me up against a tree, we discussed and I ran away again"

Ren began to crying and Luna squatting in front of him. "So, let me get this straight" Luna says "You sit at the bar, DongHo came in, you starting to talk, he ask you if you are gay, you answer yes, you run out, DongHo following and smash you against a tree" Luna said and Ren nods. "Did it hurt?" She ask and Ren nods slightly "Yes, a little, but I found out something that’s a much bigger problem" Ren said, looking down at his hands as Luna keeps holding "What’s it that?" She asks and put one forefinger under his chin and lifts his head up. "What was it you found out?" She ask again, "That ... He is gay" Ren whispers and Luna smiles. "That's good" She says, but her smile disappears by Ren's hard staring.

"No it's not" Ren shouts and Luna jump a little from the fright. "What's the problem now?" She yell again and stand up while staring down at her little brother "You always talking about how much you care about DongHo and now you find out that he’s gay and you are still confused, because of our parents, what happens to you Minki?" She yells and Ren feel as little as a mouse.

"I know it's wrong to be gay" Ren says "I need help Luna" Luna walks angrily around the room "yes and that’s why you should call DongHo to talk to him about this, then it may be that he can help you become a person who loves yourself for being gay" Ren glaring at her "That's not what I meant Luna" Ren says and being greeted by his sister's dark eyes. "I know" Luna says "But you are so stupid to listen to" Ren looks away from my annoying sister, but looks up as she touch his hand again.

"You know I care about you Minki" She says with caring eyes "and I know with one hundred percent that it’s not wrong to be gay" Ren looking up at Luna "I need help" he says "And I'm going to a psychologist tomorrow" Luna squats down again "I would really like you to realize that it’s not wrong" Luna says, she stand up and walks towards the door "Come to me if you want to talk, okay" she turns around and looking at her brother "Sooner or later, you will realize that it’s okay" She opens the door and closes it behind her.

Ren sits back in his room, all alone and lost "What shall I do? I want to be with him, but I can’t for my parents' sake, I need help, I don’t want to live like this"

 

Thinks for reading, love you guys, more will come soon :D