You don’t understand

You are, who you are

             

Ren is sitting in the gay bar, as he has done in a few days to think.

What shall I do? Ren thinking, I want to be with DongHo, but I can’t talk to him, I won’t betray mom and dad. But what if Luna is right, that there isn’t something wrong with me. What if I just have to be used to the idea of ​​being gay, but I can’t, I won’t. Mom and dad hates me, but I love DongHo and what if he likes me. I know he touched me that day, but it doesn’t matter, he didn’t mean anything by it and he isn’t gay, I know it.

 

Baekho pov:

I’m sitting in my room and writing a letter.

Dear Minki, I have thought about you in a long time. I know this sound a little strange, but I have to tell you. I’m sorry if I hurt you that day, it wasn’t on purpose. I just want to tell you that I love you and I want to be with you. I like everything about you and I want to kiss... I cross the paper and throw it over my right shoulder.

It sound so stupid, I think, what shall I do, I like him, but he don’t like me. I should never had touched him that day, it was so wrong, he don’t like me that way. Maybe I should go to the bar, just to have something to drink, I’am bored and I need to do something else, after all he isn’t gay, I know it.

 

I walk down the road

Maybe I just should pretend like I’m don’t care, but what will that help for? I don’t know what to do, he’s just so beautiful and I’am just, just me. I've never got a chance with a boy like him.

I see the sign outside the bar: ‘Welcome gays and your friends’

I just need something to drink, I think and walk up to the door and open it. My heart and mind stops faster than a lightning can run through the sky, when I see who’s sitting in the bar.

 

MINKI

 

Back to Ren:

Ren is sitting and drinking his cup of tea.

What shall I do? He’s thinking, I want to talk with DongHo, but how, it’s not like he’s coming in from the door.

In the same moment the door open and Ren make his eyes bigger than ever, when he see who’s coming inside the door.

DONGHO

Ren is looking down on the table and pretending that he hasn’t seen anything. DongHo staring at me, Ren thinks, he recognizes me, what shall I do?

DongHo is looking away and walking toward the bar. Ren is looking at his tea to make sure that DongHo isn’t seeing that he’s staring at him.

What shall I do? Ren is thinking, I want to talk with him, but how? I want to know more about him, but I can’t, he isn’t gay… Wait a second, if he isn’t gay, what is he doing here then?

Ren takes a deep breath and look up, his body feels like fire when he looks into the loving, strong eyes.

 

Baekho pov:

I see the beautiful boy staring at me and quickly looking down to the table. I looking fast at the bar and walk over to it, trying to pretend like I’am don’t care.

What shall I do? I think and order a beer. I want to talk with him, but how? I like him, but I can’t. He don’t like me, he isn’t gay… Wait a second, if he isn’t gay, what is he doing here then?

I looking down on my beer and try to calm myself down, I turn my head slowly and look into the most beautiful eyes in the world.

I takes a deep breath, he’s just staring and I’am just staring at him.

Do something DongHo, I think, just ask him about something, just talk with him, you want him. I walk toward Minki and its like my body is moving on it’s own.

What shall I say, I think, I don’t know what to say.

Back to Ren:

He’s walking toward me, what shall I do? Scream? No that would be stupid, Run? No way, I don’t know what to do.

Baekho is standing beside Ren.

"Can I sit here?" Baekho asking and looking at Ren. "Yeah, sure" Ren answer a little uncertain. Baekho is sitting down, no one is talking. Why is he sitting next to me? Ren is thinking, I don’t even know what to say.

"Can I ask you something?" Baekho asking and looking very interested on Ren. Ren is just answer the same thing as he did a minute before. "Yeah, sure" He wanted to say something else, but he don’t know what to say.

Baekho hesitate a bit, but then opens his mouth to talk “Are you gay?” He ask and Ren was about to fall down of the chair. "I… I'' He stops, but then continues "I don’t know" Baekho look at Ren "What?" Baekho ask. "I don’t know" Ren say again and look into Baekho’s eyes.

Baekho opens his mouth as to say something, but quickly shuts it. Ren looks down at the table "Are you?" He whispers and Baekho aren’t quite sure if he heard Ren's questions. "What did you say?" Baekho ask nervously and looking up at Ren, but he's still looking down at the table. "Are you gay?" Ren ask again and his eyes looking up in Baekho's. Ren can feel a rush in his stomach when Baekho opens his mouth to reply, but he touch Ren's hand instead.

"I am" Baekho answer and looking straight into Ren's eyes as he swallows his mind. Ren don’t know what to answer, he gets up and runs out the door.

 

 

Baekho pov:

I like him, I think and hear my Minki say something I don’t know what it was. "What did you say?" I ask and look at him. "Are you gay?" He asks again and looks into my eyes. My heart pumps like wild horses and I open my mouth to answer, but I don't what to answer, I just want to tell him the truth. I touch his soft hand "I am" I answer and looks straight into his beautiful brown eyes. Ren didn’t answer, but just stand up and run out the door, I didn’t know how to react so I run after him.

 

Back to Ren:

Ren run down the road and hear Baekho call his name. "Minki, wait" Baekho trying to pick up speed "Minki, wait, I'm sorry if I did something that hurt you" he shouts. Ren feel the tears stream down his cheeks., what shall I do, he think, I can't stop now. 

Ren runs into the park and he can hear Baekho approaching him. He can’t breathe and he feels Baekho's hand on his shoulder, Baekho push him around and knocking his back up against a tree, Baekho standing in front of him with his arms on each side of Ren.

"Minki, what’s wrong?" Baekho ask and Ren feel his heart is about to jump out of his mouth, he try to catch his breath, he's scared, nervous and confused at the same time. "I don’t know" Ren respond and try to get past Baekho, but he grabs Ren and push him against the tree.

"Let go of me" Ren yell and try to push Baekho away, but he's to strong and hold Ren against the tree. "Answer me" Baekho yell. Ren stare into Baekho’s eyes and stop fighting. "I am gay" Ren say and Baekho make big eyes. Ren feel a pain inside his body, when those words come throw his lips. "What?" He asks "I am gay" Ren say again.

Baekho’s smile grow bigger and bigger.

"What are you smiling at?" Ren ask and look confused at Baekho. "I didn’t know" Baekho say and is interrupted by Ren who's pushes him. "You don’t understand" Ren says and walks away, but Baekho grabs his wrist. "Minki what's wrong" He ask caring. Ren turns around and feels the tears press on. "I can’t be gay" Ren says "Why not?" Baekho ask. "I just can’t" Ren says and runs away.

Baekho stand left in the park.

What have I done? Baekho think, I shouldn’t have done something like that. 

 

Thanks for reading, more is coming :D Love you guys