What is this feeling?

You are, who you are

Baekho pov:

I wake up beside the person I always, since the first time I saw him, wanted to sleep with. But this night was different, then I have expected.

I won’t touch him, I think and try to sneak out from the bedroom, without waking Ren. I walk out to the kitchen and making myself some breakfast.

What shall I do? I thinks, I don’t want to hurt him.

Suddenly I hear the door into my room open and Ren walks out and stop in front of the kitchen.

"Minki" I say and looks at him with sad eyes, I know he don’t want to be here. "Are you hungry, shall I make you some breakfast?" I asks and stand up from the chair, but Ren shakes his head.

"No it’s okay, I’m not hungry" He answer and looks at me, with angry eyes. "I’m going home" He walks toward the door, but stops because of my voice.

"Are you sure?" I asks and he turns around. "I can make you some breakfast and then I can drive you home, I have a car"

Ren looks stupid on me "Do you have a car?" He says angry and role with his eyes. "Well yeah" I answer and try to smile.

"Fine" Ren says and sit down next to me. I stand up and make him some rice and some vegetables, put the plate in front of him.

"Thanks" He says without any thankful feeling inside of him. I sits next to him and looks down on my plate. Talk to him, I thinks, you like him, talk to him.

Ren was already began to eat, not even looking at me. I sit next to him, just looking at him.

"So Minki" I say "I'm sorry for yesterday, it's just that I like you and ..." I'm interrupted by Ren "I don't care" he says, looking down the table, I look at him startled. "I know you don't like me, but I like you" I say, "Leave me alone and stop saying that" Ren looks away.

I try to make eye contact with him, but Ren keeps looking away.. "I don't care about you" Ren said and my eyes is being fills with water. "I don't know who you are or who you think you are, but I don't like you" Ren looking with angry eyes at me "And I'm don't care about your feelings like you are with mine"

I get up from the chair and go to my room. What have I done? I think, I shouldn't have touched him.

 

Back to Ren:

Ren is staring at the food, with a angry feeling inside his stomach.

It's his fault all of it, He thinks, I don't like Dongho and I never will, but do I have this feeling like I'm sad. Ren is standing up from his chair and walks over to the door, he lay his ear to the door and hearing Baekho crying. 

But that is my fault, Ren thinks, he have the same feelings for me as I have for him. Ren shakes his head "I don't like him that way and never will, he have destroyed my life. 

Ren is walking overto the door, taking his shoes on and jacket, then walks outside the door. Baekho is coming running out the room as he hear the door open, he seeing Ren walks away from the house and down to the road. 

Baekho running outside the house too, after the boy. "Minki, wait" He yell, but stops when he see Ren standing on a bus. Baekho is breathing hard and fall down to the ground, crying.

 

Baekho pov:

What have I done? I thinks, I can never forgive myself, I miss you Minki. It's burning inside me, please come back to me, please. Please, don't leave me alone. 

Maybe I have many friends, but I have never been so alone. 

 

Back to Ren:

Ren is looking outside the buswindow. Why is it this way? I want to be with him, I love him. Ren is looking at some people their is walking out and in to the bus. What shall I do? Ren is thinking.

 

The bus is stopping and Ren is walking outside and toward his home.

Ren open the door to the house and his parents aren't home, they are on work. He walks into his room and sits on his bed. I love you Dongho, but we can't be together, Ren thinks. I want to be with him, I miss him, I miss him so bad.

What is this feeling?

 

Thanks for reading, I know this chapter is short, I will opload soon.