Therapy Education

You are, who you are

                                              

"Choi Minki" A lady says over the place. Ren gets up from the chair, and his parents followed him.

A lady with long black hair, standing in front of Ren and smiles. They shake hands.

"Welcome Minki" she says with a caring voice, as if it is the last day he would walk on this earth. "Come" she says softly and Ren nods.

They go into the room, it's looks like a room from a castle , it’s red and cozy, with different scents of flowers. They sit in couch and she sits down in a chair opposite Ren.

"You can just call me Bora" she says. Ren nods but wonder about the name.

"Tell me what you want to talk about" She says and looks into Ren’s eyes.

Ren looks down at the ground "I want to talk about my problem" Ren says, Boa nods "I'm gay" Ren said, looking up at her.

Boa makes big eyes.

"Okay, tell me" she says and Ren begins.

"We had a family party when I was 14 years old. I stand up from the chair and said that I had something I wanted to tell. I told them that I'm gay, and since that day, my parents didn’t like me and I understand it, I have brought shame to this family and I want change it.

Boa nods "You're brave to come here, there are many who’s not coming, because they are afraid of change and someone are still with the same and they are don’t care about their parents and family"

Ren’s parents nods "We was and are very disappointed" Ren's mother says "But we're glad that he wants to change it" Ren nods to himself. "But are you ready to make a different?" Boa asks Ren nods and she walk into another room and makes signs to Ren to follow alone.

 

They go into another room, there are two beanbags in front of each other and she sits on one and took some paper. "Sit down" she says, pointing at the other beanbag.

Ren nods and sits down.

"Tell me, what do you think that looks good on boys? What do boys have, girls don’t have?" She asks.

Ren takes a deep breath, I must do it, I must respond.

"I think men are attractive and nice to look at" Ren says "But I want to like women instead of men" Boa nods "Okay next time you come, I will try to invite two people, a man and a woman, and we need to do some tests, nothing dangerous and not anything ual" Ren nods and stand up from the bean bag.

Boa followed him out of the room. Ren's parents stand up too and walks out the door, Boa and Ren shake hands.

''Thank you, I hope it will help'' Ren says and smiles, she smiles again "I hope I can help you, thanks for visiting and I'll see you next time" Ren nods and walks out of the room.

 

Ren and his parents sit in the car and drive home. When they get home, they sit with the kitchen table.

"You have to start on a new school tomorrow" Ren's father says. Ren looking at him in astonishment "But I like my school" Ren said with a sad voice.

His father lifts an eyebrow. 

"Yes, but at your school, there is only boys, you have to go on a school where there are girls and boys, so you can talk to some girls" Ren’s father said in a harsh voice. Ren nods "Okay, I'm looking forward to start"

 

I have to do this, Ren think, I must do it to make my parents proud of me.

 

Thanks for reading, I love you guys :D There will soon come a chapitel more :D