I have to do it!

You are, who you are

"Come down here, Minki" Ren's father calls him down from the first floor. "I'm coming" Ren shouts and jumps down the stairs. "What have we told you about running down the stairs?" His father ask angrily and staring into Ren's frightened eyes. "I'm sorry ..." Ren says, but is interrupted by his father "It’s not good enough, go up again and come down like a decent man"

Ren nods and walks up the stairs and close the door to his room. Ren takes a deep breath.

I've got to do it, I've got to make them proud of me.

Ren opens the door and walks with his back straight all way down the stairs. He stands in front of his parents and they nod to their son.

"That’s was perfect" Ren's father says, Ren smiles and he gets a feeling in his chest that he is going to explode of enjoyment over his parents acceptation.

"Thank you father, thank you mother" He says happy. His father nods, but they don’t smile to him "Your clothes look very good?" His father say. Ren looks down by himself "Thanks" He say. His father nod, but didn’t said anything else to him. "Shall we drive?" His father ask, but Ren know that it’s an order.

They sit in the car and drive away.

"Are you ready for therapy?" Ren's mother asks. Ren looking out of the window "Yes" He answers quiet.

I have to this, Ren thinking, what I am is wrong, I’am not normal.

"You know that being gay or lesbian is wrong" His mother says. Ren nods and smiles "Yes, I know Mom, I'm sorry, I will do everything I can to be like dad" Ren said.

I have to this, he thinks.

"It's all right, but just be sure to do what you can, because I won’t let you running around with some random guys" His mother says.

Ren nods to himself.

"I understand" Ren respond.

 

After half an hour.

 

Ren and his parenting are in front of a huge building where people can come if they have problems, both physical and mental.

"Are you ready?" Ren's mother ask again, Ren nods.

They go into the building.

It’s here everyone has something against gays, Ren thinks, it's wrong to be gay, mom and dad told me.

Ren look around into the large room they are going into. There are different rooms and departments.

"Will you go to that woman with the computer and say you are here?" Ren's father ask, but its still means like an order.

Ren nods and goes to the desk.

A cute brown hair woman, sitting with a computer and smiles when she sees Ren walking toward her.

"Hey, what can I do for you?" She asks.

Ren takes a deep breath and start talking

"I have a time here" Ren says. The lady looking at computer "What's your name" She ask and looking at Ren, with big eyes " My name is Choi Minki" Ren respond. "Yes" she says "You have a time. Could I ask what is wrong with you?" She smile sweet to him.

Ren nods "yes" He respond "I…I'm…I’m gay" The lady looking up at Ren with confused eyes "well okay, but then it's good your here, so we can change that" She says and smiles, he tries to smile back to her. "Yes it is" Ren respond. "You can just go into the waiting room, it's straight ahead and to the right" She says Ren nods and his parents followed him.

"She looked very cute" Ren's mother says and hits him on his shoulder. "Yes, she did" Ren answer. They sit on some chairs and waiting.

 

Thanks for reading, I love you guys :D