Tears

You are, who you are

Ren sits on his bed with his head between his knees and hands around his legs.

What shall I do? He cry, I can't do this, I want him. I can't control it anymore, but I won't make my parents disappointed of me again. 

Luna comes in from the door and sits infront of Ren and lay her hand over his.

"Are you okay?" She ask worried and try to catch his eyes, by lifting his head with her ​​forefinger. "Ren" She say "Look at me" 

Ren lifted his head and saw his sister in the eyes. His cheeks is wet by tears and Lune tried to get them away with her index finger.

"Ren, talk to me, what happened?" She ask and Ren looks down at his legs. "I .. I talk with Dongho" Ren whispers and Luna trying to lift his head up again. "When?" She ask. "Yesterday" He respond and keep looking at her.

"What happened?" She ask uneasily. Ren is trying to squeeze the last tears out from his eyes. "He ... He touched me" Ren says, Lune make big eyes. "Not ually?" She ask scared. Ren shakes his head."No, only my hand, but I was so scared, beacuse I have betrayed mom and dad again, I don't know what to do" 

Ren began to cry again and Luna hold around him.

"Don't worrie" She say "You haven't done anything wrong" She continues to hold about him, but Ren breaks the hug.

"Yes, I've done something wrong, I talked to him, I won't be this person" Ren crying.

"Don't you understand it?" Luna ask and gaze into Ren's eyes. "You two belong together, he likes you and you like him" Luna smiles but Ren won't listen. "No it's not" Ren says "It can't be"

 

Baekho pov

Baekho is sitting on his bed and Minhyun, Aron and JR is visit him.

"I like him" I say "but what if I hurt him yesterday, I don't want to hurt him. Me and him is just friends, but why do I have this feeling, like... Like I want some more"

Minhyun, Aron and JR looking at each other.

"Isn't that simple" JR say and look at me "You like him" I stare at JR. "He is really pretty" Minhyun say and look at Aron who nods. "I know he is" I say "But he don't like boys, he like girls, isn't that simple?" I ask angry, but they other members just laugh. "We know he's gay, we can see it"

I stare at my friends "How do you all know how he's looks like?" I ask. "We have seen him run out of the school once" Aron respond. "But... But why don't you talk with him, maybe he likes you, you know... Like...Like" They began to laugh again.

I sit in silence.

What if Minki like me? I think, what if he doesn't? what shall I do?

"Baekho" I hear someone yell and I come out of my thoughts.

"What is it?" I ask, looking at Minhyun. "Why didn't you answer?" He ask me angrily. I look down at the ground. "I'm sorry" I said. Minhyun sits down beside me. "You can try to talk with him and we want to help you" I look up at Minhyun and then on the others and smiles. 

 

Love you guys :D hope you enjoy, more will come.