What have I done?

You are, who you are

Ren is sitting in his room and stare out of the window.

What shall I do? He thinks, and looks at the trees outside his window. Why didn’t I tell Boa about him, she needs to know so she can help me.

He looks at the people who walk outside, suddenly a girl and a boy come walking by hand in hand. "They have a really easy life" Ren whispering and looking down at them from the second floor.

He stands up and looks in the mirror.

"Minki what are you doing?" he ask himself, he slap himself in the face. "You're not normal Minki, I wish I never had been born"

He walks downstairs and sees his mother standing in the kitchen and reading a book, while she boils some rice. His father sitting in front of the TV and watching a program about houses and building.

"I go out for a walk" Ren says and walks towards the door, but stopped by his mother's call. "Minki, where are you going?" She asks and look angry on her son. "And in that outfit?"

Ren looks down on himself and discovers his father stare with evil eyes on him.

"Your mother is right, you look terrible" His dad says. Ren looks at his parents and looking down at the ground. "I'm sorry" he says, and his mother comes walking toward him, give him some money. "Here" she says, "Go and buy yourself something real boys clothes and on Thursday we’ll dye hair"

Ren nods obediently, "Yes, mother” he says and bows educational and walk out the door, down the road and over toward the shops.

Why am I this way, he thinks and hid himself on the forehead. I hate myself.

He walks down the street and looks at some manly clothes, he looks at exercise equipment and trying to lift a 12 kg’s weight, but he manages that he can’t lift it over the ground.

"I can’t" he says to himself and some tears fall down his cheek. I'm not strong enough, I have woman arms.

He wipe his tears away and goes out of the shop and go into the next, looking at some jeans and shirts. "This is great" he says and hears someone talk behind him.

"Can I help you?" Ren turns around and see a beautiful girl standing behind him, with short legs, a black skirt, white shirt and black hair.

"Ohhhh, yes, I'm looking for some boyish clothes" he answer and the woman smiles ”Yes , it is for your boyfriend?" She asks sweetly and Ren raises an eyebrow. "Oh, no, it's to myself" Ren answer "I am a boy" he says quickly, because he knows that she would have asked him that questions if she get the change.

"Oh" she says, looking stupidly at him "Okay, but take this and try it", she says and not even dare looking at Ren again, but she gives him a black hoodie and show him the way to the locker room.

He puts it on and some jeans.

"I like it" he said to himself, he walks up to the desk and the woman looks at him like he have done something wrong.

“Why are you even dressed like that?” She asks with anger in her voice, but try to sound nice. Ren looks at her eyes “I don’t know” He answer and quickly buy the clothes and walk out of the shop.

She’s right, Ren thinks, she’s right, I looks like a girl.

He walks down the road and enters another shop and finds a lavatory. Ren takes his makeup of and change his clothes and walks out again.

He sits down at a cafe and orders a cup tea.

"What shall I do? He thinks, I still want to be with DongHo, but I can’t.

 

 

Baekho POV:

I walk out of my room and over to my parents, they are sitting on the couch and holding each other as a perfect couple.

"Mom, Dad, I have something to tell you" I says and sits on the other couch on the opposite side of its parent. My father switches off the TV and they look seriously at me.

"What's wrong DongHo?" They ask caring, I looks at them. "It's because I met this boy who is in my class, his name is Minki and I like him, but he won’t talk to me, I found out that he is gay, yet he avoiding me"

My mother and father looking at each other "But then you must get him to talk to you, but don’t force him" I looking at my mother "I know" I say "But he should be able to talk to me"

My mother sit next to me.

"You like him, don’t you?" She asks and touch my hand. "Yes, I do" I reply, and she nods "But then you must find him and talk to him about it, but don’t force him to like you, if he don’t want to" I nod "I know" I answer.

I stand up from the couch "thank you mom, thanks dad” I say  “I have to go out and get some fresh air" I said, taking my shoes on.

"DongHo" My mother yell and I turn around to look at her "We aren’t home in this evening and not in the night, we’ll come home in two days, we go to work, you know business" She says and I nod.

I walk out of the door and down the road.

What shall I do if I find him? I think, what shall I do?

 

 

Back to Ren:

Ren is sitting at the bar and stand up, takes his bag and goes out from the bar down the road.

Suddenly he sees a familiar figure in front of him, he stops and runs the other way.

 

Baekho pov:

I'm walking down the street minding my own business and looking at the various shops.

He don’t want me, I think, I know he's gay, but he don’t have the same feelings as me.

I looks straight ahead and sees a beautiful boy right in front of me and the boy runs the other direction.

I shouts and running after the boy "Minki"

 

 

Back to Ren:

He runs down the street and try to escape from Baekho, but like last time Baekho is faster.

Ren runs into a train station and he realizes very quickly that there isn’t a single human on the station.

"Minki" He Baekho shouting behind him and Ren tries to pick up speed, but he feels a hand on his shoulder and he turns around quickly and end up running backwards. He tries to escape again, but Baekho grabs his wrist and let go again.

"Minki wait" Baekho breathing quickly to get enough oxygen and so does Ren. "What do you want" Ren shouting and trying to walk away up some stairs, but Baekho jumping in front of him. "Talk to me" Baekho says angrily, but Ren turns his back against Baekho and try to go the other way.

"Minki I'm gay and you are, why can’t we just talk about it, man to man" Baekho says and Ren stops and a tear falling from his cheek.

"You don’t understand" Ren whispers while he cries. Baekho hear him crying and he walk over to him and hold around his wrist. "Minki..." he says, but faster than lightning fades Ren around and rips off his wrist from Baekho 's grip.

"You don’t understand" Ren shouting and looking over the ground. Baekho go a little closer to Ren "What is it I don’t understand?" He ask as he shouts "So tell me about it"

Ren turns around and starts to walk away, but stopped by Baekho's hand on his shoulder. Ren gets a huge shock and he falls into the wall, and down on his knee.

"I'm sorry" Baekho yells and hold himself on his mouth of anxiety "I’m really, really sorry Minki, it was an accident" He tries to help Ren up, but at the same Ren starting to talk.

"It's not that I have anything against gays or you" Ren whispers, Baekho looking at Ren with sad eyes and kneel next to him while he holds on his arm. Ren lifts his head and his cheeks are wet with of tears. "That's because I can’t be gay" Baekho lifts an eyebrow, "What do you mean by you can’t?” He asks and looks at Ren while he lifts him up.

"It's my parents, they believe that homouality is wrong and it is" Ren whispers and Baekho looking worried at Ren. "No" He says "it's not right… It’s not true, there's nothing wrong with you" Baekho dry the tears away from Ren’s cheeks and look into Ren's eyes.

I feel a warm feeling inside me, Ren thinking, I need to get away.

"I am going home" Ren says and Baekho look up in the sky "is has becoming too dark, come home to me so we can sleep together" Baekho says and make his opens eyes big and open his mouth and look at the beautiful boy. "or you can sleep on a mattress and I can sleep on the bed, or you can sleep on the bed and I can sleep on a mattress" Ren smiles, but shakes his head. “I can’t, I would be wrong, my parents is waiting for me. Baekho lift a hand so Ren can take it, if he wants to.

“Come with me” Baekho says and smiles. “You can’t find home in this dark, you can take home tomorrow”

Is this a good idea, Ren thinks, I don’t think it is, but I can’t find home, so I have to do it.

Ren  and nods and they walk together down the road and Baekho trying to keep a conversation going, but Ren just looks down at the ground.

"Why is it your parents who shall give you permission to be gay and control who you are?" Baekho ask, Ren continues to look at the ground. "That's because it's wrong to be gay" Ren respond and Baekho looking at him with angry eyes.

"It’s not wrong" Baekho says "It's just as normal as being hetro ual " Ren looking at him angry eyes "No it's not, it's wrong" Ren yells and throws out his arm in an aggressive position. "It is wrong DongHo, maybe not for you, but  it is for me and my family"

Baekho shakes his head without answering, they walk in a very long time, without any of them say a single word and they walk into Baekho's house and he open the door. "Just put your shoes there, my parents aren’t home" Baekho says and Ren nods and takes his shoes off and sit them to the side.

He looks around the house, it's cozy, with warm brown colors. "I like it" Ren said , smiling to himself. Baekho smiles and began to talk with a soft voice "I'm glad you like it" he says, and hangs his jacket and go into the house.

Ren looks around and take a look at couch, its brown, golden. "You can sit down if you want to" Baekho says and smiles. Ren looks at Baekho and sees that he is about to cut some fruit and put in on a plate.

Baekho put the plate in front of Ren on the table. "You can take some if you want to" he says and smiles "There's more where that came from" Ren tries to smile at Baekho, but he has no desire to be in his house whether it is food or not.

Baekho sits on the couch and looking at Ren "Tell me about it" Baekho says Ren looks at him with angry eyes "There's nothing to tell" Ren answer and looking away, but Baekho sits down beside him and put a forefinger under Ren's jaw and turning his head.

"Minki, tell me about your family" Ren shakes his head "I can’t" he says as he looks into Baekho's dark eyes "I can’t" Ren says "I won’t"

I can feel him. I can feel a warm feeling inside my heart.

Ren looks down again, but quickly Baekho get Ren’s attention again. Baekho takes a deep breath and lays a hand on Ren's thighs as he rubbed slowly up and down.

Ren feel a tingling sensation and grabs Baekho's hand and moves it away.

"DongHo" Ren whispers "I can’t" Baekho looking sad at the beautiful boy next to him "I'm sorry" Baekho says "Please, tell me about it, your parents shouldn’t determine who you are as a person, being gay is normal and you can control your life, don’t let your parents tell you who you shall be"

Ren feel a tear running down his cheek and he stands up "I’m going home" Ren says "I'll find way, don’t worry, you don’t understand me anyway" Ren walks towards the door, but stopped by two strong arms.

"Minki" Baekho says "Don’t go, the truth is that I really like you, I love you and I will be with you, I don’t care whether you like me or not, I just want you to find the man you want to be with"

Baekho let his hands slide down Ren's chest and stomach, get Ren to quiver. Baekho turns Ren around and looking into his eyes, Ren's gaze is scared and he sinks nervously. Baekho's face comes closer to Ren and his lips touch Ren’s.

Ren try to push him away, but Baekho is to strong and Ren goes backwards into the room.

They kiss slowly and Baekho hold on Ren’s hoodie and try to get it of him. In the same moment, Ren fall down on his knees on the floor and hold his hands over his eyes while he cries.

"I can’t" he cries "I can’t do it" he cry and starts almost hyper-ventilate.

Baekho stands with his arms up on his face, looking scared at Ren.

“I'm sorry" he says, almost crying "Oh my God, Minki, I'm so, so sorry, I thought you… wanted ... I’m..." He stops and wants to help Ren, but instead he pulls the quilt aside.

“Minki, crawl up in bed, I promise I won't touch you" Ren looking at Baekho, with frightened eyes, he crawl up in the bed with his head against the wall.

Baekho lay, with his back against Ren, he won’t even look at him, because of the fear of hurting him.

What have I done? Baekho think, I hurt the boy I love, I touching him, I should never had done that, I tried to push him. I will never do such a thing again.

What have I done? Ren think, I hurt the boy I love, I should never had cried, I love him and I want him. What have I done?

 

Thanks for reading, I will opload soon. Love you guys <3