....... O.O

I'M YOUR WHAT?!?!?

likeit hateit commentonit eatit kickit kissit loveit whatever! just read it and enjoy xP

Im in a mood to write a cute chapter today :DD

 

Minjun POV

"YAAAAAAAH!!" Someone shouted above me. My head pounded. Suddenly I was suffocated and pinned to the bed.

"AAAAH!" I screamed. Ukwon laughed.

"C'mon, we gotta go to school!" he ripped off my blanket.

"Noooo don't do that!" I tried to reached for the blanket but it was too late.

"AAAAAIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!" Ukwon ran to the corner and covered his eyes. I ran into the bathroom turning red.

"Serves you right for taking my blanket!" I shouted, shutting the door.

"Don't you ever wear real pajammies?" Ukwon asked through the door.

"What's wrong with and tank top and shorts?" I muttered grumpily through the door.

"It's unhealthy for me too see everyday!" Ukwon whined. I rolled my eyes.

"And me seeing you in nothing but basketball shorts is not?!?!?" 

"Hey, you don't come to my house everyday in the morning!"

"Doesn't matter, you always dress like that at home." I opened the door, walking out with my uniform on.

"YAAAH!" Once again I was crushed under his heavy weight. 

"GET OFF ME YOU FATTY!"

"You see me only in my shorts a lot, and you're calling me fat?"

"YESS NOW GET OFF ME OR I'LL SCREAM !!"

"Harummphh. I know you'll never do that to me," Ukwon huffed and got off me. I raised an eyebrow.

"You wanna try me?"

"You would never do that, not after I do this," Ukwon lifted his shirt up halfway.

"AAAAAH! STOP IT BURRNNSSSSS!!!" I screamed, covering my eyes and burying myself under the bedcovers.

"THATS BECAUSE ITS THAT HAAWT!"

"LAALALALALALLAAA IM DEAF TO THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!" I covered my ears and shutted my eyes tight. Suddenly I was picked up and thrown over a muscley shoulder, blanket and all.

"PUT ME DOWN PUT ME DOWN!! I'LL WALK MYSELF!!!" Ukwon sighed and dropped me.

"OOOOW! You're not a very good boyfriend to me!" I pouted.

"Aww, sorry honey!" Ukwon bent down and kissed my cheek. "You kinda slipped out of my grasp." I brushed him off and got up. Then a massive headache pounded me. Which reminds me...

"Hey, Ukwon! What happened last night? I only remember Jessica pulling us into a dark car." Ukwon started fumbling with his fingers and scratched the back of his head.

 

Ukwon POV

Tell her about the drinking in the club. Tell her about your suspicions of Jessica bullying her. And best of all...

TELL HER WHAT SHE SAID TO YOU WHILE DRUNK.

"Um, we watched a movie."

GAAAAAHH WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?!?!?!!

"Really? How come I don't remember? And where the heck did this massive headache come from?"

This is your shovel! Use it and dig yourself out of THIS lie!!

"We didn't watch a movie, actually,"

"Eh? Ok, then what did we do?"

C'MON SPIT IT OUT NOW!!!

"You fell asleep. So Jaehyo and CC brought us home,"

Stupid.

"Oh. Cool we ditched them!" Minjin grinned and ran downstairs, dragging it with me.

 

Minjun POV

"Honey~! Your two friends came!" My mom called. Jaehyo and CC were eating breakfast at the table.

"Morning~!" CC sang. I smiled and waved.

"What was all that shouting I heard upstairs?" Mum asked.

"Ya! We heard almost every word. Ukwon did you her or something?" Jaehyo asked. Ukwon turned red.

"NO! Of course not!!!" He protested.

"Can you confirm that?" CC whispered to me and giggled. It was my turn to turn red.

"NO! I MEAN YES! I MEAN...... I DUNNO! He didn't me, alright?"

"D'awwwww you guys are sooo cute together," Mom winked. What did CC and Jaehyo tell her......?

"Ukwon!!! We're going to be late for practice!!" Jaehyo hit him lightly on the head.

"Yah! Alright let's go!" We stuffed bread in our mouths and ran off with our bags. The moment we were in the car I tackled Jaehyo.

"WHAT DID YOU TELL HER???" I interrogated calmly. Calmly in my eyes at least xD

"Nothing!! I think she was joking around!"  Jaehyo laughed, trying to get me off. I leaped off of him and sat in the back, arms crossed.

"Jaehyo sweetie! Are you alright?" CC fussed over Jaehyo. Harumph, I'm not liking her at the moment. 

"OMO YOU ARE SO WEAK!!" CC laughed at him and high fived me. And I'm back to loving her xD

"Whaat? I am NOT weak!! I can prove it!!" Jaehyo lifted his shirt up. I screamed and covered my eyes.

"AAAAH! First Ukwon and now you?!?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE???"

"SO UKWON DID YOU!!!"

"NUH-UH!!"

"UH-HUH!!"

"LALALALLALALLLALALAAAAA IM DEAF TO THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!"

"Chill," CC said, laughing. "Besides, all that is just for show!" We all burst out laughing.

"Come here," Jaehyo pulled CC into a long makeout session, and Ukwon and I covered our eyes.

"EEWEEWEEWWW!!! Start the car already!! We're still here you know!!"

"Oh please! You guys do that ALL the time!!"

"Shaddup! It's only acting! It's a JOB!!"

"Doesn't mean you can't enjoy it," Jaehyo laughed, starting up the car. "Cmon, we're going to be late for practice." 

"Practice?" I asked.

"Yeah! Remember the comeback contest? We need to practice!" Ukwon winked.

"Oooh! Can I watch?" I pleaded. Ukwon shook his head.

"We're keeping it a surprise." He kissed me, causing Jaehyo to holler.

"TOLD YOU YOU COULD ENJOY IT!!" I harrumphed and crossed my arms again. Ukwon put his arms around me as we drove up to school.

"Cya later!" We all split up. As I ran to first period, a question nagged at the back of my head.

Did I really enjoy it? Did I really enjoy all the kisses he gave me?

Ok make that two questions O_____________o

 

Jessica POV

I was fuming when I saw Ukwon kiss her like that. What does she have that I don't?!?

"Jessica~" Strong arms wrapped from behind me.

"Whaddya want Joon?" I spat.

"D'aww what's wrong sweetie?" Leejoon kissed my cheek. I pushed him away.

"I'm not your sweetie! Don't ever talk to me again!!" I walked off. Lejoon grabbed my hand.

"Wait! Does that mean we're over?"

"WE WERE NEVER TOGETHER!!" Everyone was looking at us now.

"...what?"

"I SAID IT! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I yanked my hand out of his grasp and walked away, my heels clicking on the silent tile floors. The crowd made way for me.

I. Will. Get. Rid. Of. Her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.... and a hint of drama at the end! hope you guys liked it! comment pleaseeeee :D

and by the way i had no idea what to call this chapter... hehe sorry to all who thought otherwise :P

and the picture made it worse xP but its soo awesome <33

oh and I dont hate Jessica or SNSD. I just needed a character. and Jessica seemed to fit. thanks for understanding :)