First Day of School O.O

I'M YOUR WHAT?!?!?

MINJUN POV

"Yah! Minnie! Wake up!!" I sleepily opened my eyes to find myself staring face to face with Ukwon.

"AAAAH!! GET OUT OF HERE!!!" I pulled the blanket over my head. Ukwon attempted to pull it off so I could get out.

"GAAAAH!!" He ran to the corner and covered his eyes. I laughed and zoomed into the bathroom. I put some pajama shorts on and went back to bed. Ukwon nudged me.

"Let me sleep," I muttered in the pillow.

"No can do! Today's the first day of school!" Ukwon said. SHIZ!! I don't wanna go to school!!!!!

"How did you even get here??" 

"Your mom let me in and told me you were still-- HEY!! DON'T DIVE UNDER THE COVERS!! MINNNIEEEEEE!!"

I just hid underneath the covers. Ukwon tried the pulled the blanket off me, but I held on tight. Suddenly he grabbed both my feet and started pulling me. I screamed and quickly grabbed the posts on my bed.

Omo!! He's so strong!! I feel like I'm being stretched :'(

I refused to let go, and he finally gave up. The moment he let go of my feet, I bunched up the blanket and wrapped it around my entire body. Mwahahaha now he can't get me out of bed >:D

Suddenly he scooped me up bridal style again, blanket and all. I couldn't get out of his grasp because the blanket concealed all my movements. Crap, I just trapped myself. I can't even see!! I sighed and just went limp in his arms.

He brought me downstairs and walked into a room. Mmm, I smell eggs! 

"Ehhh, what was all that screaming I---erm, why is Minjun wrapped in a blanket in your arms?" I heard my mom's voice through the thin blanket. Ukwon chuckled. I tried to kick his face, but it was no use. I was literally in a cocoon!

"She didn't want to get out of bed, so," Ukwon shrugged. "I had to get her out some way." I growled in the blanket. Oh mommy please help me!! Get me out of here!! 

But noo, she just laughed and congradulated Ukwon for finding a way around my stubborness. Thanks mom >:(

Ukwon gently (well as gently as it could get) put me down in a chair and I ripped the blanket off. I glared at him, but my expression changed when I saw eggs. ^^

 

Ukwon POV

I plopped myself in the seat across Minjun. She continued glaring at me.

"Did you eat breakfast yet? Big boy like you need to eat more!" Before I could say I already ate, Minjun's mom put a plate full of scrambled eggs in front of me.

"Thanks," I smiled and shrugged. I was hungry from getting Minjun out of bed anyway. 

"Sooo, what were you guys figthing about?" Mrs. Lee asked. 

"Oh, nothing really. Stuff got complicated, thats all," Minjun suddenly said. She was smiling and looking all cheery. 

"Mhm," I agreed. My mouth was full of eggs, so I couldn't say much -.-

"You guys are still best friends right?" Mrs. Lee was looking at us weird. I laughed.

"Better than ever! In fact, we--Hey, where did Minnie go?" We looked around. All I saw was an empty plate on the table.

"MINNNIEE!!!! Oh and thanks for the breakfast Mrs. Lee! It was awesome!!" I ate the rest of the eggs and ran upstairs. 

I burst into her bedroom, but she wasn't anywhere in sight. Then I caught sight of her foot sticking out from under the tiny bed. AHA!! I quietly crept up to the bed, then grabbed both her feet and pulled her out.

"NOOOOOO!!!" Minjun scratched at the floor, but she couldn't get a hold of anything. I pulled her towards me and sat on her.

"NOOO!! I'M NOT GOING!! LEMME SLEEP!!!" she whined, hitting her fists on the ground.

"Hurry up and change into your uniform...honey!" This just made her struggle harder. I got off her and slung her over my shoulder. As she hit my back, I browsed through her closet and fished out her uniform from the back. I also slung that over my shoulder on top of Minjun and walked back to where I sat on her.

"Wear your uniform!" I commanded her. I pinned her back on the floor and had her face me.

"Never! You can't make me!!" Minjun shouted confidently. I pouted at her.

"Please? Do it for me?" I pouted even more. She tried not to look at me and harrumphed.

"NO!" She said stubbornly. Clearly my aegyo isn't working on her this time -______-

"Fine! Then I'll change you myself!" I started taking the shirt off the hanger to show I wasn't joking. Minjun started thrashing.

"ALRIGHT I'LL CHANGE!!! Don't harass me you ert!!" I grinned and jumped off her. her snatchd her uniform and shut the bathroom door. I jumped on her bed and took a nap in the meantime.

"YAH! I made the bed already!!" I woke up to her tackling me on the bed.

"AAAH! You finished changing already? What happened to girls taking forever?"

"That's only because of the heavy make-up they apply everyday! I never put the stuff on casually!" Minjun replied, pinning me down to the bed. I grabbed her arms and got out of her grasp. Then I slung her over my shoulder again and went downstairs.

"At least Jaehyo holds me in a COMFORTABLE position," Minjun muttered.

"Love you too!" I said. I waved goodbye to a confused Mrs. Lee and walked out the door.

Jaehyo was waiting in his car. Eeh, I see someone else in there...

Minjun POV

 Jaehyo's car was awaiting! Waaaiiit, is someone else in here? OMG IS THAT A GIRL?!?! JAEHYO HAS A GIRLFRIEND!! I GOTTA MEET HER!!!

 "Hey!" Ukwon and I climbed into the car. I paused an looked at the tall pretty girl sitting in the front seat next to Jaehyo.

"Aren't you going to introduce us to your friend?" I asked. The girl laughed and Jaehyo blushed.

"Erm, this, um, is my girlfriend, Cecilia."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cecilia, I like that name. No idea where that name came from :S

anyways hoped you liked it!! please comment!!