Miss me?

I'M YOUR WHAT?!?!?

Okaaaay, I KNOW i haven't been updating lately, I'm sorry! It's just that school started (NEW SCHOOL BTW^^) and i got homework and on top of that four hours of art everday and PIANO. its hard to squeeze some time in for story writing :(

Welllll to make it up, I got a new story poster!!!!!  All thanks to ava_lava and lemonswirls, if you want an awesome poster, you HAVE to go to lemonswirls.visualchic.net!!! xD 

Minjun POV

I woke up feeling extra awesome. It was either because of what happened yesterday or today the cafeteria is handing out free pudding. I can't decide. xD 

I turned around and saw Ukwon face to face with me.

"GAAAAAAAAH!!!!" I said pulling up my blanket. Why is it that this happens everyday, yet I'm so surprised??!?! 

"Hey beautiful!" Ukwon gave me a kiss on the cheek. Hmmm, I could get used to morning kisses...^^ 

"Get out. I need to change," I said, pushing him off the bed (DONT YOU DARE GET THE WRONG IDEAS ERTS) and waited for him to get out the door. I jumped out of bed and threw on my uniform. 

"Let's go to school!" I said bursting through the doors. Ukown laughed. Come to think of it, I love hearing him laugh. It makes me happy too :)

"Why so eager to go to school? Have you made a treaty with the French teacher?" Ukwon joked.

"Hmmph. You know I oculd never do such a thing to that old witch. I perfer my NEW french teacher," I grinned. I grabbed by bag and some sausages and together we headed to Jaehyo's car. 

 

Ukwon POV

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEW!!" I covered my eyes to the horrible scene. Jaehyo and CC were making out in the front seat. CC broke the long kiss and turned red. Jaehyo huffed and pulled her face back in. 

"Okayyy, stop it!!!" Minjun said sticking her tongue out. Jaehyo completely ignored her.

"I WANNA GO TO SCHOOL SO STEP ON IT OR I WILL DISLOCATE YOUR JAW AND YOU CAN'T KISS CC ANYMORE!!!" Minjun yelled. I stiffled a laugh. Jaehyo yelped and drove as fast as he could to school.

 

-------POV

Hey, can you remember me? Do you miss me?? I was like so important and now I'm BACK?? Well......

 

 

JESSICA'S IN THE HOUSE!!! >:)

 

I bet you guys did miss me. Anyways, gossip around the school tells me that Ukwon and Minjun are officially together. That cutie chose HER over ME??? She barely a girl!! 

Key walked my me and gave me a flirtacious look. I gave it back. Key's cuter than Ukwon! But for Ukwon to choose HER over ME.... oooh this calls for my ultimate weapon!!!!!!

I pulled a silver box out of my purse and slipped it in Ukwon's locker. Good thing he never locks it^^

Kevin came by and gave me a crooked smile. I batted my eyelashes at him and walked towards the office.

 

Minjun POV

I was half aware of the teacher mumbling random shiz while writing unlegible stuff on the board. I was only starting at the clock. 

Tick tok, tick tock, tick tock.............

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

I zipped through the door with my papers flying everywhere. OHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!!!!

Before I knew it, I was cued up in line with an empty tray. Ukwon was behind me panting. 

"What's the rush??" I grinned. 

"Don't you know what day it is??" Ukwon looked clueless for a sec, then slowly he formed a small 'o' with his mouth. Oh boy its almost my turn for the 

Sweeet

Irresistible

Soft

Delicious

ABSOLOUTELY WONDERFUL

Plop.

.................Spinach?

I started and the miserable green leaves that have been dumped on my tray. WHERE THE FUDGE IS MY PUDDING?!?!!? FUDGE PUDDING?!?!?!

"Erm, excuse me, can I have some pudding?" I asked the grumpy lunch lady.

"There is none," She grunted, "A student came to me and suggested something more healthier, and I completely agreed. You fatties must eat more spinach!!" She brought a fist down, and I backed up into Ukwon, intimidated my her old crankyness and wrinkles. 

WHOEVER TOOK MY FAVOURITE DAY AWAY I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU.

 

Ukwon POV

Whoaaaaa, as much as I love Minnie, I'm scared of her now. Even the strongest of jocks backed out of her way as she stomped to our usual table. Jaehyo, CC and B-bomb sat at the far end of Minjun and stayed silent. I timidly sat beside her like a good boyfriend would. I watched her from the corner of my eye and she was tearing the pieces of spinach slowly to shreds. I shuddered. I feel bad for the person who did this to Minjun, because when she finds out, she/he's turtle food.

cute_dog2.jpg