Click click click :D

I'M YOUR WHAT?!?!?

Jaehyo POV

I sat, listening to Minjun's story about Jessica's appearance and Ukwon's panick and how they are now a couple. Ukwon really messed up this time, huh? I sighed as she was about to finish the story.

"And so he managed to pin me to a park bench--NO HE DIDN'T ME DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!--and he made me go along with it until he fixes things out. And," I could see the disgust in her eyes, "he wants to ask her out at the same time."

"Ukwon doesn't force people to do things Minnie."

"It's considered a force when he gives me those horrid puppy eyes!!"

I slapped my forehead. Only Minjun would fall for Ukwon's terrible cute act. I stood up and stretched. Minjun did the same.

"Well! I'm pretty sure the photographer should be done screaming at Ukwon, so we'd better be heading back before YOU get screamed at and I get in trouble."

"Yeah, I s'pose. Wait, what are you--"

Before she could say anything else, I picked up her tiny body and ran all the way back.  Again.  ^^

 

MINJUN POV

After Jaehyo returned me to the studio, I was once again bombared with stylists and was dragged to the stage where Ukwon was wating.

"Sooo, you ready to practice being a couple?" Ukwon asked me, grinning. And BECAUSE I was in such a good mood after hanging with Jaehyo, I could put up with anything!

"You bet!" I said with pure enthusiasm. Honestly speaking, this is probably like any other time the company makes us do funny things. No awkwardness, just heaps of laughs and fun.

"You should think before that, there will be KISSY SCENES!!" He wet kiss sounds and I laughed.

"It'll be like any other time.:

"Yeap, and everytime you enjoy it."

"Do not!"

"It's not good to deny the inevitable!"

"KYAAAAAA!"

"HEY! I JUST GOT THE MAKEUP ARTISTS TO DO THEIR BEST!!! DON'T GO GIVING THE BOY A BRUISE!! ARE YOU READY OR NOT???"

Ugh, this photographer is pissing me off. I hope no one would buy any wedding dresses from here!! I adjusted my uncomfortable wedding dress and adjusted Ukwon's crooked bowtie. Somtimes I think this guy can't live alone ^^

First few minutes of modeling was basically me and Ukwon standing hand in hand together with bliss on our faces. Then there was a few where I stood on a fake boat deck. Ukwon wrapped his arms around me.

"How is this?" he whispered into my ear. Click click click.

"This is getting borrrring," I whispered back to him. I faced him and gave him a sweet smile. FLASH  click click click.

"The kissy scenes will commence soon! are you excited?" We were now having some 'dinner date' and Ukwon was caressing my face. Click click FLASH click click.

"Mmph, I couldn't care less," I stared adoringly into his eyes. Click click click click click.

"Then here comes one now!" He pulled me into a kiss. FLASH FLASH CLICK CLICK FLASH CLICK CLICK!!

"You at it," I said, smiling shyly and turning a little pink. Click click click click!!

"Not my fault your lips are so tiny," Ukwon pecked my nose and forehead gently. CLICK click click click FLASH

"Harrumph!!! That really stung," We were now going down some hall with a red carpet and roses being chucked at us. Ukwon laughed and picked me up, bridal style.

"Jaehyo does it better," I told him, holding onto his neck lovingly, yet also for fear of being dropped. Click click click.

"No fair! He bigger than me!" Ukwon pouted, but it was quickly erased and put with a smile. Click FLASH click click.

"Yeah, you were always a shrimp, huh?" We were now on an altar, standing and facing each other.

"Hey, look at yourself before talking!" He stepped closer, smiling. Click click click click.

"Meh, I'm a girl, petite is pretty good. As for a guy, what could a little shrimp do?" I stared into his eyes, radiating happiness. click click click click click.

"This!" Ukwon 'swept me off my feet' and kissed me again. FLASH CLICK CLICK CLICK FLASH FLASH

"BEAUTIFUL!! ALRIGHT LET'S WRAP IT UP THERE AND GO HOME!" 

Thank you!! Let this commercial fail anyway though!! 

"HEY THERE NEWLYWEDS!!!" Jaehyo shouted behind us. Ukwon jumped and dropped me. owwwww :'(

"Ukwon!! That hurt!!" I rubbed my head.

"OHMYGOSH!! You alright? Do you need another kiss?" Ukwon helped me up.

"Hehe, I'll pass this one. There will probably be more in the future if you don't FIX anything."

"I will before anyone even THINKS we are a real couple."

Jaehyo laughed at both of us and scooped me up. Why does he always do that?!?

"Let's bring the bride home then."

"NO!! LEMME CHANGE FIRST!! I hate this itchy thing!!!" I pouted at him, urging him to put me down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ukwon POV

"Sooo, how do you plan to fix all of this Ukwon?" Jaehyo ask me, his peach icecream. After we changed back into more breathable clothes, we all went out for icecream.

"Yeah! It wasn't the best to find out you're your best friend's fake girlfriend at the end of summer, and even more, school's coming up and everyone's gonna know about it," Minjun added.

"Erm, I haven't exactly t-thought of it y-yet...." I stammered.  "I'll think of something soon though Minnie!" I added quickly.

"Oh PLEASE Ukwonnie! You can't do anything right on your own!" Ehhh, Minjun's right on that one..

"Wellll, maybe you guys could figure it out, and I'll think of something at home," Jaehyo got up, but Minjun pulled him back down.

"No! If I go down, you're coming down with me!" Minjun cried. Jaehyo patted her.

"Nah, let's just go home. Besides," He winked, "You guys have look cute together."

"KYAAAA!" Minjun started to pounce, Jaehyo grabbed her and slung her on his back.

"Hmmph." Minjun crossed her arms, sitting on his shoulders.

I laughed. Suddenly my phone vibrated. Text^^! Minjun and Jaehyo also pulled out their phones. Maybe someone's throwing a party or something....

"NEW COUPLE! UKWON AND MINJUN!! FIGHTING~<3

_____Jessica

Shiz......

"Ok, you have less than 48 hours to fix this," Jaehyo muttered.

Shiz!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the wait and due to some issues i might not update for a while.......

hope you liked it! please comment!!