Shopping~

I'M YOUR WHAT?!?!?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA this pic also has nothing to do with the chapter, i just HAD to post it!!

time for some CC and MinMin time! happy reading~

and to the new suscribers, welcome and tell me what you think ;)

 

Minjun POV

I was standing in some gray barren wasteland. Bit's of ash floated in the air.

What kind of dream is this?

I ran around, apparently trying to find some kind of hiding place.

"YOU CAN NEVER HIDE FROM ME LEE MINJUN!!" A voice from above screeched. I looked up to see some evil human bat flying towards me. Her hair was a burning mess of fire. I screamed and continued to run. There was a little crevice up ahead and I jumped into it. The bat thing tried to claw her way in. Suddenly, a shiny dude came out of nowhere and slayed her or something. I climbed out of the crevice to meet the shiny dude.

"Thank you!" I said in such a cheesy manner. I hate how in some dreams I can't control my actions. The knight scooped me up and kissed me. My heart exploded and beated loudly against my chest and my stomach tickled and did flips. I opened my eyes to see the knight in shining armour...

My eyes widened in shock. HE'S MY KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR?!?! No.....

"YAH!! WAKE UP!!" Someone ripped off my blanket.

"Ukwon it's the weekend lemme sleep," I d for the blanketbut it wasn't within my reach.

"You mistaken MY voice for Ukwon's? Hurtful!" I realized the voice was much girlier and higher than his. Opening one eye, I spotted CC crossing her arms and tapping one foot on the ground.

"Oh, hey CC.." I sat up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "Why wake me up so early? I thought that was Ukwon's job," I whined.

"I chased him off so he won't know what mall we're going to," She replied.

OMO I FORGOT ABOUT THE SHOPPING TRIP AND EVERYTHING!!!

"...You forgot, didn't you?"

"N-n-no!" CC rolled her eyes and smiled.

"You and Ukwon are like soul mates! You guys even both stutter when lying!" CC said as she went through my closet.

"Omo. All your clothes. Is there nothing girly in here?" She turned around and pouted at me.

"Well, I--"

"Oh and where's your make up? Today we are going all out to be girly!"

"...Make up.....?" CC gasped and sighed. She rummaged through her bag and threw a white sundress at me. Light blue and pink flowers were outlined on it.

"Wow! This is gorgeous!" I exclaimed.

"I came prepared. Put it on and then I'll do your makeup." CC said. "We are going to be two pretty girls walking around in the mall!" I smiled at the thought as I wore the sundress.

"Beautiful!" CC squealed and suddenly she picked me up and plopped me on a chair. She pulled out various tools and brushes and started painting my face.

"If you make me look like a clown," I said as she put some kind of lipstick on me, "I swear I will destroy you." CC chuckled and took out a hair curling thingy.

"Those art classes in school have to pay off somehow though, right?" CC turned me towards the mirror. I was surprised to see the pretty face staring back at me. My eyes were outlined in black and my lashes were long and thick. Smoky purple and blue eyeshadow brought out the hazel in my eyes. A hint of pink dusted my cheeks and my lips were a darker pink. CC drew it in a way that made it look full and pouty.

"Ohmygawd," I mumbled as I turned my face this way and that. Even the pimple I spotted on my chin was gone!

"You should be a makeup artist!" I said, still admiring what CC had done to my face. She laughed.

"I rather be a badminton player though, more action than drawing people's faces out," She shrugged. She sat down beside the mirror and did her makeup quickly. We were now smokey-eyed buddies!

"Come on, lets go shopping!" CC said and linked her arms around mine. I grinned, totally excited. It's been a while since I acted like am actual girl^^

"Wow, what did you do to my daughter CC?" Mom exclaimed as we ran down the stairs. "You've replaced her with some... girl!"

"She's gonna stay like that for the day with me," CC laughed and strapped on some heels. Omo, now she's like one and a half head taller than me!! -___-

"Um..." I looked at the numerous sneakers I owned. None went with the dress CC gave me.

"No worries MinMin!" CC fished out a pair of two inch heels from her magic handbag. They were also a white, and a flower was stuck on the top of each.

"Yes worries! I can't walk in heels!" I exclamied.

"These ones aren't that high, and besides! We're linking arms in the store to stay together, so I could support you!"

"Fine..." I huffed and strappted them on. Yay! Now I'm only half a head shorter than CC^^!

"Bye mom! Love you!" I blew a kiss to Mummy and walked out the door with CC. We went in her car, which she claimed to have borrowed from Jaehyo.

"Honest! No, this is a spare key! Jaehyo's name is on it only because he doesnt want me to lose it!" I rolled eyes and laughed.

"Whatever! Let's go shopping~!"

 

Ukwon POV

I sighed as I sat in Jaehyo's garage, which wasn't being occupied with Jaehyo's car.  Jaehyo joined me, bringing lemonade.

"I can't beileve CC took my car for the day!" Jaeyhyo said, frustratingly crumpling the note CC wrote to him. He thought a bit and uncrupmpled it, looking at it longingly.

"Isn't her handwriting so pretty anyway?" He shoved the paper in my face.

Borrowing your car because I don't have a nice one like yours and I know you are going to try to follow us~! I still love you lots, and I know you won't get mad at me, right hun? The car will be back by maybe midnight.                                                                                                                                                       Cecilia Z <3

I sighed and pushed his hand away from my face. CC was right, this boy can never stay mad at her >.<

"So now we have no car," I pouted. "So what are we going to do?"

"Sit here and wait for them to come back?" Jaehyo suggested. Aish, he must LOVE her or something! How does he sleep missing her so much? O.O

"Are you kidding me? Let's do something else!" I whined, stomping my foot. Jaehyo looked at me like I was some three year old.

"....Like what?"  I tried to think of something, but gave up and sat beside Jaehyo, sighing with him.

 

Kyuhyun POV

Why would Jessica do that to me? Ask me out on a date (which I think the GUYS should be doing), then tell me to buy some clothes at that store asking THAT girl, and then leave me? What could've been more important? I think I can finally see right through Jessica!! 

"Yah! Kyuhyun!! Let's go to the mall today!" Yesung said. Everyone else was getting ready and heading out to the van.

"Sure.." I said, shrugging. I was about to bring my PSP (AN: is that what its called?) but Donghae stopped me.

"Yah, we're going there for SHOPPING. Not gaming." He said sternly.

"But hyung!!" I whined. "I don't wanna shop!" Donghae galred at me and I reluctantly put it down.

"Hmmph," I said, crossing my arms in the car.

 

CC POV

"OMOMOMOMOOOOO!" I saw Minjun fly past me. Since she couldn't really walk, much less RUN, in those heels, she fell flat on her face and rammed into some tables and people on the way. 

"Minjun!!" I grabbed her arm. "Chill!! Where are you going??"

"S-S-Super Junior Comeback posters!!!!" she pointed at a poster shop. 

"...They look colourful..." I trailed off, not knowing what to say. I mean, one guy is wearing rainbow ropes around his body! And is that a tight sparkly pink leopard tank top I see on one of them? O.O

"OMO! Is that Siwon in UNDERWEAR?!?" Minjun was zipping around the store, admiring all the posters and jumping up and down.

"EEEP!" Minjun grabbed a life sized poster of one dude wearing a lot of rings on his fingers. His hair was a bright orange, but I had to admit, he was pretty good looking^^

"Who's this?" I asked. Minjun blushed.

"Donghae, he's my bias" she said. I patted her head. 

"D'awwww! That is sooooooo cute!!!" Minjun pouted at me. After she paid, we walked out of the shop and searched for some icecream.

"Cookies and cream with extra sprinkles!" We walked around, eating our icecream. 

"Say, how about we go clothes shopping later? There's a really nice outlet I wnat to bring you too," I told Minjun.

"Sure CC! I needed to buy some--OOF!" We bumped into someone

 

Minjun POV

"Omo! I'm so sorry! Are you guys alri-- wait, Minjun! Is that you?" I looked up and saw Kyuhyun. 

"Oh hey! No problem, we're alright." I smiled. CC went all wide-eyed and looked at me.

"Um, Minjun, you know who this is?" CC said slowly. I shrugged.

"Yeah, I helped him with something before."

"And you didn't freak out at all??"

"What are you talking ab--"

"Hey, I see you're a fan of Donghae," Kyuhyun said, looking at my poster.

"Yeah, he's an amazing singer and daner," I said.

"Whaat? But why him? He's so meaaaan! And I'm a way better singer!" Kyuhyun whined. 

"Huh? I've never heard you sing before Kyuhyun--wait--Kyuhyun...?" Kyuhyun backed up a bit, already knowing what I was about to say next.

"YOU'RE THE KYUHYUN FROM SUPER JUNIOR?!?!" I pointed a Kyuhyun.

"Um... yeah... that would be me..." Kyuhyun smiled and scratched the back of his head. 

"No. Way..." Kyuhyun put a hand over my mouth. Aaaaah his hand is over my mouth~!

"Don't scream my name! I'm hiding from my hyungs and ELFs" Kyuhyun whispered. 

"You could hang out with us for the day if you want," CC suggested. Kyuhyun nodded, relieved.

"Thanks," he said. Omo, this is the best day everr~

 

Ukwon POV

"I feel so dumb right now," Jaehyo muttered to himslef as we zoomed on the road, zipping past cars.

"Why?"

"CC always makes me take her to this mall! How can I forget?" Jaehyo slammed the wheel in frustration.

"...Where did you get the car?" I asked as a piece of metal broke off and flew away.

"Junkyard!" 

"BEEEEEEP!!" Jaehyo zoomed around all the cars and screeched to a halt.

"Are we going to stalk them or something?" I asked. Jaehyo had a michievious look in his eyes.

"Duh," We ran into the mall.

 

Jaehyo POV

I ran into the mall, looking for CC's favourite clothe's outlet. 

"Duck!" I brought Ukwon down and we hid behind a plant. I watched CC, Minjun, and-- is that a guy with them?-- walking around and laughing at each other's funny outfits. 

"No fair! CC said only girls, but who's that?" Ukwon pouted. I shushed him and continued to watch. CC was making the guy wear funny clothes and Minjun was sitting on the bench laughing. 

"Can you hear what they're saying?" Ukwon asked me. I shook my head. Omo, Minjun just hugged him! Are they together or something? I looked at Ukwon, who was looking a bit irritated.

"Heyyy, you really like Minnie, don't you?" I nudged Ukwon. He jumped back, turning red.

"N-no!! What m-makesyouthinkthat?" Ukwon said quickly. I shrugged.

"Nothing. Nothing until you started stuttering and speaking really fast," I smirked.

"Hyung! You. Are. Evil." Ukwon pouted.

"When did you start liking her?"

 

Ukwon POV

My face felt hot and my mind went back to the night when Minjun confessed her old feelings at the club.  I decided to spill.

"Wow," Jaehyo said when I finished. "You kept this to yourself til now?"

"Yeah.." I said, looking down at my feet.

"D'aww you are so mature now!!" Jaehyo ruffled my hair. 

"Yeesh, you ruined the moment! And my hair!" I said, delicately fixing my hair. Kekeke, us Korean boys^^

"Sooo, when are you going to tell her you liiike her?" Jaehyo teased.

"Never."

"What? Why?!?" Jaehyo's expression changed from silly to surprise.

"Because," I looked sadly at Minjun and that guy laughing. Jaehyo looked at me, waiting for an answer.

"She loves someone else."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oooooooooooooooooooooh, so many things going on here!!!! 

alrighty, I'm sorry I haven't been updating, but there was no wifi in the hotel and i just came back and i am super jet lag -__________-

and you guys haven't been telling me anything so far T.T

so.... who do you think Minnie's knight in shining armour was?  Where was Jessica this whole time?

will Minnie be with Ukwon, or Kyuhyun? O.O so much drama in one short chapter^^

tell me what you think!! the faster you do, the faster i update~~ ;)