She did WHAAAAT?!?!?!

I'M YOUR WHAT?!?!?

waah, so many readers!! :DD

ookay okay, i am sorry for not updating lately, but i had to return the laptop i was borrowing (vacation~) which left me with no laptop or computer to use. then i found out that my mini netbook got repaired (longg story~) and I got to update!!! happy dance!!

and to make it up to you guys, i'm spicing things up a bit >:) happy reading~!

 

Minjun POV

Classes ended and I headed to the cafeteria. The best part about this school is that classes end before lunch and after lunch is practicing in different field areas ^^

PLOP.

I stared at the grey glop of mush that has been dumped on my tray. It was suddenly accompanied by another glop of brown fluid. It slowly dripped down and covered the grey mush. I wrinkled my nose.

"Um, excuse me miss, may I have a little for of... that.... brown stuff?" The lunch lady (who I can assure was WAAAY past being a 'miss') glared at me. Omo, her glare is the scariest thing I've seen! I backed up a few steps.

"On a second thought, nevermind! Thank you for this....mushy thing.." I trailed off and ran, still feeling her dagger eyes piercing my back. I plopped myself at an empty table and sighed.

"Thank you miss for the extra delicious gravy!" I heard a voice from afar. Ukwon sat beside me a few seconds later, his tray drowning in the brown liquid. I stared at it.

"Ooooh it's gravy!!" I exclaimed. Ukwon laughed at me.

"What else would go on mash potatoes Minnie?"

"......That's what the grey mush was..." Ukwon laughed again. I started at him in awe.

"I now dub thee the distinguisher of cafeteria food!" I said, tapping both his shoulders and hitting his head lightly.

"Yah! Was that really needed?" Ukwon pouted, rubbing his head.

"'Sup?" Minhyuk sat down in front us, balancing the glop on his tray.

"Omo Minhyukie!!! I haven't seen you around lately!" I said, happy to see him again. He pouted at me.

"Yah! I keep telling you it's B-bomb!"

"I know! I like calling you Minhyuk anyway," I cheesed at him. He huffed.

"Heyo!" Jaehyo and CC sat down with us, playing with the food.

"Oh yeah! Congrats you two!" Minhyuk smiled at Ukwon and I. Jaehyo gave us a look that told us he didn't know.

"Hehehe," Ukwon and I blushed. Minhyuk laughed.

"I was wondering when you two would get together, I mean, look at you guys! Soooo cute!" Minhyuk squeezed my cheeks. I pouted.

"Yah! Don't squeezed my girlfriend's cheeks!" Ukwon said, also pouting. Minhyuk sighed.

"It's like you were meant for each other or something," he mumbled. A sudden outburst in my chest thudded, making it hard for me to breathe. I clutched my chest, gasping for air.

"Minnie! You alright?" Ukwon hovered over me. I nodded. What the heck was that??

"Goodie!!" He kissed my cheek! A sudden tickling sensation came into my stomach and I laughed. I was getting stares from everyone at the table now.

"....You sure you're alright?" Ukwon asked. I nodded, turning red. Gosh, what's with me lately? (o_o)

"Well then! Hey Minmin wanna go shopping tomorrow?" CC asked. I grinned at my new nickname.

"Sure CC! Omo we can like have a GNO after!" Me and CC started jumping up and down. Jaehyo and Ukwon joined us.

"Ohmygawd! Can we come??" they squealed. We stopped jumpimg and looked at them.

"What part of girl's night out do you not understand?" I pouted at them and crossed my arms. Ukwon and Jaehyo exchanged looks, which immediatley made me reput my words.

"This doesn't mean you can practice cross dressing!" Ukweon and Jaehyo 'aww'ed and sat back down.

 

Ukwon POV

"Oh, I gotta go to dance and then head to my part time job," Minjun said, getting up and throwing out the food (and you guys wonder why we are so skinny^^)

"See ya sweetie," I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and watched her hurry off. I sighed.

.....

Wait why did I sigh?!? Am I missing her already???

I should be! She's my best friend!!

But you sighed differently! You sighed a longing sigh!!! 

WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! I don't... I don't think..... I can't...

It"s not good the deny the inevitable....

What? What??? ><

Hmmm, where did that come from, huh?

"YAH!! WHERE WERE YOU GUYS?!?" I snapped out of my mental argument and stared up at Zico, who's hands were on his hips.

"Come on, we're having a very important meeting!" Zico ushered, running towards the dance studio. We sighed and dumped the mush down the bin.

"What could the important meeting be?" B-bomb wondered. We headed down to the studio.

 

Jaehyo POV

"Alright, the stylist called up and asked what kind of outfits are we going for," Zico announced.

"How about we stick to the same theme as our debut?" Kyung suggested.

"But what if the fans are bored with it?" PO asked. "Maybe we should do a different theme,"

"Hmm, that would be risky," I said. Everyone looked at me and I cleared my throat.

"Here's an example: Boyfriend. When their teaser came out, I thought we were going to have a hard time competing with them, because they are such amazing dancers and they looked so cool and stuff. But they did a change in theme," I stood up and continued.

"They did the cutey cute thing. The theme didn't show what they were capable of, which is a lot if you asked me. They still got hits, but... you know... not as many as they could have." I sat down on the floor again.

"Mmm, this is true," Zico said. "All in favor of sticking to the same theme!" Everyone cheered.

"Eeeh, none of us could probably act so cute anyway," Taeil shrugged.

"Maybe we could do an upgraded version of hot!"

"Yeah! Tighter shirts maybe!"

"Open jackets sound awesome!!"

"Make all the girls scream!"  I smiled. Everyone was so enthusiastic, and I have to agree, I was pretty excited too. But not as excited as seeing CC again~ ^^

 

Jessica POV

I listened to the meeting from behind the door. A grin slowly sneaked up on my face.

Can't do cute, huh? We'll see about that >:)

 

Minjun POV

I sighed as I sorted the clothes on the shelves. If you were thinking my part time job was something glamorous, like some commercial acting, or modeling, or back up dancer or singer, you're wrong. That's volunteer work.

"Um, excuse me, um..." I turned around and saw a fairly good looking guy behind me. He had chocolate brown eyes, accompanied with chocolate brown tousled hair. He blushed.

"I'm.. just looking for.. some clothes.. for.. a date," He said while scratching his head and looking up to the ceiling. I smiled.

"No problem sir," I said. It was weird calling him sir, he was just maybe a year older than me.  He laughed a cute laugh.

"Call me Kyuhyun," He said smiling. If I was any other girl, that smile would've melted me. But I'm immune!!!

"Alright! Lucky girl, huh?" I winked at him and started picking out outfits for him. "Is this date a formal, semi-formal, or casual?" I asked.

"Umm.. I guess it's casual, but I want to look special anyhow..." Kyuhyun said, tuning red again. I laughed.

"Okeydokes. Take these and try them in the fitting rooms, I'll wait outside." I handed him a few nice outfits. A few minutes later, Kyuhyun came out wearing a nice shirt that was slightly tight, but the pants, they have to go!

"Omg! Take off those pants!" I said, throwing him another pair. I think I accidentally hit his face.

"Ow... that hurt..." Kyuhyun rubbed his head and then went in to change. "Do you want me to take off the shirt as well?" I thought for a bit, and decided that the shirt must go too.

"Yeah, hurry though! I've got something in mind!" I threw a cooler looking shirt in the stall he was in, along with a nice hoodie. Kyuhyun came out looking great.

"Awesome! You're the best..um.. what's your name again?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Minjun," I shook his hand. "I hope you'll have a great time." He paid and left, waving.

 

Kyuhyun POV

That was sweet! She put thought actual thought into helping me buy clothes! I paid for the clothes and waved goodbye. She looked so familiar...

I caught sight of Jessica and ran up to her. She looked deep in thought.

"I bought nice clothes for the date like you wanted," I went up and put a hand on her shoulder. She jumped and glared at me.

"Oh, about that. I need to cancel it, sorry," She shrugged and left, leaving me speechless and standing there like a statue.

Guess I'm returning these later...

 

Jessica POV

I looked at the audio tape in my hand, beaming in triumph! Now who to give it to..... >:)

I put it in my purse and took out my cellphone. Checking a piece of paper, I dialed the number and waited.

"Hello?" A female voice asked.

"Hello 'mam, this is the representer of Block B speaking, here on behalf of their outfit descision," I started.

"Oh, I thought Zico was gonna call," She said. So much for a formal entrance -.-

"No, he had to do something else. He asked me to tell you what outfits they wanted," I said.

"Oh, alright. What are they going for?" I smiled. This is it!

"Well, I, I mean they, were thinking of some kind of cute stuff, ooh like......" I went on, giving her some clear descriptions.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure! Are you doubting me?"

"N-no, we'll get on it right away. What is your name?"

"....Minjun."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

there you go, longer than usual to make it up to you guys :)

omg! jessica has gone EVIL!!! what do you think that audio tape wil be used for :OOO

and I put a lot of POVs in this, but I'm wondering, which POV would you guys like to see most?

comment comment comment!! :)

oh and the pic had nothing to do with the chapter, i just thought it was funny XP