Wetsica xP

I'M YOUR WHAT?!?!?

THIS IS TOO CUTE!! ukwon in cat ears ~/////~

the views went up, but the comments didnt :(

well anyways, on with chapter 9!! ^__^

 

Minjun POV

Ukwon and I walked to our lockers, which were across from each other. I opened mine to get my books.

SPLAT!!

I was suddenly drenched in water. Everyone turned around and stared at me, some laughing, some gasping, others merely shaking their heads. I blossomed red and peered into my locker. Everything was soaked! And my history papers were history :'(

....hahaha, funny pun....

I gathered up the sopping text books and wads of paper and walked to class. Ukwon followed.

"Minnie!! You alright?" He did his best trying to dry me up with his own Tshirt. A girl walked past and seemed to have fainted. I looked down at her.

"...What happened to her?" I asked Ukwon. He shrugged.

"A lot of girls have been doing that lately every time my shirt goes up..." I gaped at him.

"D'awwwww!! My Ukwonnie's got girls fawning over him! How cuuuteee!" I squeezed his cheeks.

"How come you're not affected?"

"I am IMMUNE TO ALL CHOCOLATE ABS!!"

"Oh... so I have chocolate abs in your opinion?"

"Didn't say that, just said I'm immune to them." Ukwon huffed and put me down. Waiiit he was holding me? O.O

"Cya at lunch!" Ukwon waved. We walked our separate ways. 

 

Jessica POV

Heheheh. Serves her right >:)

 

Minjun POV

Nearly a week has passed, and nearly everyday a giant water balloon came from nowhere and drenched me. I was miserable, and Ukwon comstantly tried to comfort me. Why would anyone do this to me? I couldn't think of anyone who would hate me that bad. ;____;

"U-um, I t-think I know who is d-doing this..." Ukwon spoke up one day as we walked to the lockers. I looked up at him, still feeling miserable.

"Who would want to do this?" I asked, my voice hoarse.  I can already feel the water coming.

"Jessica...." Ukwon trailed off, starting at my changing expression. The name rolled around in my hollow head ad then it suddenly hit me. The glares. The mean retorts. Stealing Ukwon.  My hollow head was slowly replaced by raging anger and flames.

Ukwon whimpered and backed up when he saw me shudder in anger, but I decided not to explode. Jessica was walking by and saw us.

"Ukwonnie~!" Ok not us, but him. She was just adding fire to my rage. Ooooh, she is so going to get it....

"So, I was thinking, that maybe if you're free sometime, you know, when you're taking a break from couple time, you and I could--"

SPLAT!!!

I ducked the water balloon that pooped out of my locker in time when I opened it. The balloon kept sailing until it hit Jessica square in the face. She fell down, right into a puddle of water. She screamed in rage, causing many people to stare at us. Ukwon grabbed me protectively. Jessica slowly got up, her makeup running down her face.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU LITTLE-"

 

Jaehyo POV

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!" Ukwon and Minjun shouted and covered their ears. The noise those two made covered whatever Jessica was screaming. Pfft, they are so childish and cute ^^

I hugged CC closer to me and we watchd the fight go on. Minjun was on the verge of exploding, and Ukwon was in between the two, trying to stop them from destroying each other and them from destroying him.

The crowd got bigger until there was no room except for the small circle made around the fight.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DRENCHED ME IN WATER EVERYDAY?!?!" Minjun screamed at Jessica. Jessica, who I won't deny looks like a clown at the moment, smirked.

"You deserved it," She shrugged and squeezed the water out of her hair. 

Bad move Jessica...

"I deserved it? I DESERVED IT?!? What have I ever done to YOU???"

"Everything!! You did everything to me!" Jessica screeched. She sounded like a brat who did get her toys. Wait a sec... toys... O.O           *mind clicks things together* 

"I'll be back CC," I kissed the top of her head and pushed my way through the crowd.

"Erm, guys, we have class soon, um...." Ukwon stammered, trying to stop the constant glares each sent.

"Yo! Jessie! Leave Minjun alone," I said as I made it to the front. Jessica gasped, and so did a few of the boys. Heheheh, I think I'm the only guy who sees through her pretty veneer ^^

"You d-dare talk to ME like that?" She pointed a finger at me, her eyes widening. I smiled.

"Course! Why won't I when you are bullying my friend?" I pulled Minjun close to me. Ukwon sighed in relief and joined me.

"I'm bullying her?? SHE ISN'T THE ONE SOAKED!!" Jessica made a point by pointing to her hair and clothes.

"True, but.... Who kept chucking balloons at her?" I questioned. Jessica crossed her arms.

"If you think it was me, then you are wrong. Ukwonnie's with me, right?" Jessica grabbed his arm. I raised an eyebrow.

"Ehh, this is new. I have observed you always go to Ukwon whenever you can," I smirked. "Are you jealous if Minnie?" Before Jessica could protest, Minjun blurted something unexpected.

"Well, if you are jealous, then for you. Ukwon is NOT yours. And he doesn't belong to you. So you can give it up," Minjun said with her head held high. "I. AM. HIS. Got it?" Go Minnniie~!

"ARGH!!! YOU ARE SUCH A--"

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!" Ukwon and Minjun screamed and covered their ears again. So cute!! ^^

When Jessica was done, Minjun continued.

"At least," Minjun pointed to her face. "Everyone can see your true face." Jessica realized her makeup was everywhere on her face and she ran off to the bathroom. The crowd was silent.

"Well!" I shouted and clapped my hands. "Might as well go to class before Mrs.Douglas really kills us." The whole crowd panicked and dispered quickly. CC ran up to me.

"Ohmygawd, that was so brave of you!" she said kissing me. I smiled and kissed her back.

"Mmmm, strawberry lip gloss, I'm digging it," I grinned at her. CC giggled an hugged me. I kissed her cheek and waved goodbye as I headed to practice.

 

Jessica POV

I slammed the bathroom door and ran to the nearest mirror. OHMYGAWD all my makeup is running! I WILL GET THAT GIRL!!!

I dabbed on extra foundation and mascara and primmed my hair up a bit. All perfect~

I checked my watch, and grinned. All done under two hours!! I feel so pro :3

I stepped out of the bathroom and walked down to class. A sudden thought made me turn around in the other direction. I started walking quickly. Class can wait until afterwards >:3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where is Jessica going?!? :D please comment hope you guys liked this :)