cute overload :P

I'M YOUR WHAT?!?!?

Minjun POV

Jessica, I'm going to kill you. Then I'm going to bring you back to life so Ukwon could dump you and Jaehyo could punch you senseless. And if he doesnt want to hit a girly girl like you, then I'LL do it and then kill you again.

Wait a sec, Ukwon can't dump you because he isn't with you. HE'S WITH ME BECAUSE OF YOU AHHHH!

"Erm, Minnie?" Jaehyo tapped my shoulder, snapping me out of my mental babble. "Your glaring at your banana like you're gonna kill it or something."

I sighed and stuffed the rest of it in my mouth. Ukwon didn't touch his, so I took it and ate that too.

"Tiny figure like you can eat a LOT," Jaehyo commented. I ignored him, moving onto his banana.

"Hey! I was going to eat that!" Jaehyo said as I gobbled the rest of his.

 "Can we go to KFC or something? I am sooo hungryyy," I pouted.

"Minnie, you just ate two apples, a bag of chips, and three bananas. How do you not get fat?" Jaehyo teased.

"It's in the genes," I turned to Ukwon. "How does KFC sound?"

"Nah," He looked bored. Suddenly I had an evil thought. >;D

"B-but, I thought all good boyfriends bring there girlfriends everywhere!" I sobbed. "I could probably do better! Maybe I should start hanging out with the Super Juniors and find a better guy! Donghae is kinda cute.."

"AHH NOO! OKOK LET'S GO TO KFC!!" Ukwon hugged me and wiped wiped my tears, grinning.  kekekekeke

"You are one tiny evil thing, you know that?" Jaehyo laughed.

 

UKWON POV

"Maybe being a couple in public isn't so bad after all!" Minjun exclaimed, finishing the rest of her chicken. Omo, she had almost the whole bucket to herself, and she never grows or gets fat?? If I was a girl, I'd be sooo jealous!

"Maybe for the rest of the afternoon, I'll help you guys look like a real couple!" Jaehyo exclaimed.

"How?" Minjun asked, chewing her chicken.

"Well, I could show moves on you and Ukwon imitate," Jaehyo started.

"Hey, that's not such a bad idea!" I thought, stealing a drumstick from Minjun and chewed thoughtfully.

"Yeesh, you guys make me feel like I'm some practice doll or something," Minjun groaned.

"Hey, it's not that bad! I mean, you kissed me a few times in acting class, and you've kissed Ukwon a FAJILION times due to that weird wedding thing you guys did," Jaehyo reasoned. "How different could it be?"

"Harrumph." Minjun crossed her arms.

"I'll take that as a yes! C'mon, let's go to my house!" Jaehyo picked Minjun up again, but then he paused.

"Actually, Ukwon the boyfriend here, he should be doing this," Jaehyo flung Minjun to me and I caught her with ease.

"Still feeling like a used doll here," Minjun scoffed. We laughed and ran all the way to Jaehyo's house.

______________________________________________________________________________________

minjunPOV

"Yo, before I forget, we're entering BlockB into the comeback contest tomorrow," Jaehyo reminded Ukwon. I smiled. It was only maybe a month into their little formation and now they are having a comeback? So proud :3

"ANYWAYS, you guys got all the acting right, 'cause you all had a significant other once, right?" Me and Ukwon looked at each other. I remembered the promised we made in grade 2 where we would wait for the other one before getting a girl/boy. And look at where we are now xP

"Waiit, you guys are telling me that you BOTH are innocent?" Jaehyo asked, shocked. I hit him in the head.

"Sorry! We aren't s like you!" We laughed.

"I am NOT a ! When I said innocent I meant you guys never went further than dating! AS IN A FRIGGIN RELATIONSHIP NOT ANYTHING MORE GOSH!!" Jaehyo protested. At this point Ukwon and I were already on the floor, laughing our guts out.

"Soo how are you going to teach us?" I asked him, wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Well, first off, you need to have a LOT of aegyo wars. Second, act like a couple! You guys are acting like the bestest friends in the world!!"

SORRY Jaehyo, we are the bestest friends in the world!

"Also, this is nothing like acting. There is no sweeping off feet moves or cheesyness the commercials always make you two do."

Jaehyo explained a lot, and I understood everything he said. Ukwon, on the other hand, was clueless. Jaehyo slapped his forehead when he realized that blank expression on Ukwon's face wasn't going anywhere.

"Alright! How about an example, huh? Minnie, you understood everything, let's do a scenario."

"Eh? Um, okeydokes," I was a little uncertain about this. I walked up and sat beside him.

"Oppaaa," I pouted at him. "I'm cold.." Jaehyo slung his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Better Minnie?" I cuddled into his chest and sighed in content.

"Much oppa," I giggled. Surprised I haven't keeled over in sickness with this acting. Such a natural^^

"Think you can handle it Ukwon?" Ukwon bit his lip and nodded. Gosh, it's not that bad! You look like you're going to the army or something!

"But," Ukwon suddenly smiled mischieviously. "I think I could do better."

"Ooooh, the maknae standing up! This should be good," Jaehyo teased. I looked at Ukwon, puzzled. He waved it off.

"I'll save it for another time." I pouted at him.

"Can we be best friends now?" I didn't like acting, and to think I'll be doing it at SCHOOL made me feel sick. I need the old Ukwon back!! 3

Jaehyo nodded and waved us off. I squealed and grabbed Ukwon's hand.

"To the iceream parlour!! Ukwon's buying!" I laughed as I hailed a cab. Ukwon got in the back iwth me and Jaehyo sat in the front.

"I never said anything about buying!! You mentioned icecream in the first place Minnie!" Ukwon protested. I frowned  blinked for a second and frowned.

"But oppa! I have no money~" I said in a singsong voice, pouting.

"Pleaaaseeee~" I pouted.

"Oh alright. Cookies and cream for everyone!" Ukwon caved in. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. It was the perfect height! Short, but not TOO short. Tall, but only slightly taller. And soft and squishy! We were silent on the way to the icecream shop when suddenly, Ukwon tapped me. I got off his shoulder to look at him, but he just pulled me into his chest and slung his arm over my shoulder.

"No fair," I said, my voice muffled in his chest. He laughed.

"Told you I could do better than Jaehyo." I harrumphed, but had to give him credit. The taxi stopped.

"ICECREAM AWAITS!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry i had no idea where i was going with this. but "tomorrow' will be school soo this should get good :D

btw, every band named here is just a social group, they aren't famous, only in that school.

hoped you liked it :D please comment!!~