Jaehyo!!

I'M YOUR WHAT?!?!?

MINJUN POV

 

"%$^%$&^%$&%^$#^%$& WHAT DID I EVER DO WRONG?!?!? I DONT DESERVE THIS!! WHY MEE?????? OOWWW!!!"

I bumped my chin on Ukwon's BONY back as he continued jogging steadily towards . I continued to scream and punch his back, but it was no use. This guy has a rock for a back! I let out a frustrated sigh and went limp in his arms.

"Good idea," Ukwon mumbled under his breathe. But I heard him, and started up again. This time I started kicking his pretty face! Mwahahahaa let it leave bruises!! >:D

"Owowowow!! Calm-ow-down-OW!!" I think I hit his nose. My bad. He put me down on a nearby bench and pinned my arms down. Before I could kick him where it counts, he stepped on my feet so I couldn't move at all. I stopped struggling and glared at him.

"Ok, I am REALLY sorry I got you into this mess," Ukwon started. I was silent, still glaring.

"Can you please play along until I figure something out? Pleaaaseeeeeee?" Ukwon made a puppyface. Aww, that's cute. Wait, no! What the heck am I thinking?!?! I am still mad!!!

He pouted some more. "Pleaaaseeee?" And because I'm such a nice person, I softened my expression.

"FINE! But only because you're my best friend and YOU ARE HURTING MY ARMS AND FEET." Ukwon quicky jumped off of me. I rubbed my sore arms [he had a strong grip!! >:'(  ].

"Alright, so how long am I going to be your girlfriend for?" I asked him, tired all of a sudden. Ukwon shrugged.

"Until I find a way to tell Jessica the truth and ask her out," he replied, scratching the back of his head.

"Can't you just tell her the truth and leave it at that?"

"Why not also try to ask her out?"

"WHY ask her out? You could do better!"

"Are you jealous or something?" I guffawed (yeah that's right new word) at him.

 

UKWON POV

"What makes you say that? I'm just giving you a girl's perspective. You'd better trust it and get over Jessica." I sighed.

"Okay, you know I can't do that! She so pretty and all.." Minjun huffed.

"There's more than looks you know."

"What?"

"Nothing! So how is everyone gonna believe we're a couple?"

"Well, we are best friends, so people see us together a lot, like when we act, dance, model and sing. And besides! We are naturals at acting! It'll be a piece of cake!"

Personally I didn't believe it was going to be a piece of cake. I just didn't want Minjun to tackle me again.

"In fact, we can practice being a couple during the photoshoot that-" I checked my watch- "-We are currently late for." Minji looked at me.

"Shiz." We ran all the way back to the building.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minji's POV

"Oooh, you guys are in trouble! The director is fuming!" Someone put a hand on both our shoulders.

"Jaehyo!" I hugged him. "Save me!! This bozo got into a huge mess!!" Jaehyo laughed and picked me up, bridal style. 

"RUN!!!" Jaehyo zoomed to the photoshoot set and Ukwon tried to catch up. I was laughing, momentarily forgetting everything that just happened. Love you Jaehyo <3

He put me down and a butload of stylists pulled me to get dressed.

"Tell me what mess you got into once you're done!" Jaehyo called as I went farther away. The stylists put me into a big fluffy white dress. Light makeup (under my protests against heavy makeup) was applied and I was pushed onto a little stage with hundreds of cameras staring at me and a loud director shouting at me.

"OKAY! HOLD THE BOUQUET UP HIGHER!!  GET RID OF THAT HORRID FROWN!! PERFECT!!" 

"IS THAT FROWN A PERMANENT FACIAL FEATURE OR SOMETHING? GET RID OF IT!!! WEDDINGS ARE HAPPY!!"  (-.-)

"NOO!! NOT A FORCED SMILE!!  WHERE DID YOUR ACTING SKILLS GO? OH NOW YOU'RE GIVING ME AN ANGRY FACE? YEAH THAT'S BETTER!! BEAUTIFUL!!!"

>______<  This director is getting under my nerves. But I s'pose she's just doing her job. Terribly.

I finished and was allowed to change into something more airy and flexible as Ukwon did his modeling pictures.

"HAIII!" I jumped. Jaehyo laughed. I hit him playfully.

"So what was that terrible mess Ukwon got into?" he asked.

"Well it started when-"

"'C'MON!! YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE ABOUT TO KISS A FROG!! YOU TOO HAVE A FROWN!! GET RID OF IT!! THAT'S BETTER!!"

Jaehyo rolled his eyes, and before I knew it, he picked me up bridal style again and ran. I laughed as the wind rustled my hair and I held onto him tight.

"Wheeeeeee!!" I shouted and giggled as we reached the park. Jaehyo spun me around one last time and put me down on the hill. I layed there for a bit, tired. Jaehyo, probably more exhausted than me, layed down with me. It was these times when I love hanging with Jaehyo. You can just forget about everything and relax.

"Sooo what mess did you get into?" Forget I said you can forget and relax.

"It started when Jessica came up," I said, yawning. Jaehyo immediately sat up and looked over me.

"This can't be good," Jaehyo said peering closer at me. I shook my head and continued the story.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thanks for reading!! pleaase comment!!