A Turn for the Worst :/

I'M YOUR WHAT?!?!?

UKWON POV

"U-Ukwon oppa..." Minjun looked down and blushed. I smiled and lifted her chin. Brushing the hair out of her face, I gave her a long, gentle kiss.

"You know that I love you, right?" I asked her, still caressing her face. She blushed even deeper and nodded. I smiled and started to kneel down.

"O-oppa..." Minjun said, face turning redder.

"Will you marry me?" I asked with the most sincerity I could come up with. I pulled out a ring from my pocket. Minjun had the happiest look on her face.

"Of course!! Yesyesyes!!" I was overjoyed! I slipped the ring on her finger and spun her around. And when I put her down, I drew her into another long and beautiful kiss....

 

"CUT!! BEAUTIFUL!! GET HER INTO A WEDDING DRESS AND HIM IN A TUX!! CHOP CHOP WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME!!"

I broke out of the kiss the moment I heard the director screaming. I looked down at Minjun and grinned.

"Which one was better Minnie? The first or second??" Minjun rolled her eyes and yawned.

"Jaehyo did better.." she trailed off, smirking at the shock in my eyes. 

"I was kidding! But you should've seen the look on your face!! Wait til I tell him!" Minjun laughed.

"You do that and you won't be recieving anymore kisses from me, even if it's just acting!" I pouted. Jaehyo will never let this down     -__- 

"Awww, boohoo," Minjun whimpered sarcasticly, running a finger down her cheek. "ANYPOO, what's the next scene?"

"The wedding one. It should be the last. Then the excruiciatingly long kissy photos," I said, making a kissy face.

"Gross," Minjun stated, hitting me again. "Anymore of this cheesy love stuff, I'm gonna barf and drop out."

I nodded in agreement. I can't hold out on this stuff much longer (T.T)

After the last scene finished, the director finally gave us an hour before photoshoots start. We went out for icecreamies!

"Two cones of cookies and cream each with an extra two scoops please! Oh and don't skip out on the sprinkles!!" The icecream dude groaned and got us our icecreams.

"Hmmph, I think he's stingy with sprinkles," Minjun pouted at her icecream. I laughed.

"Well maybe he pities you and is trying to help you lose wait,"

"YAH!" Minjun hit me playfully. I dodged and took a bite out of her icecream.

"I'm helping you too!" We both laughed hard.

"YOOHOO! UKWONNIE!!" I turned around to see Jessica running towards us. OMO SHE KNOWS MY NAME!! AGGA;LGJEEOF

BREATHE BREATHE BREATHE BREATHE BREATHE IN AND OUT IN AND OUT IN AND OUT !!!!!!!

 

MINJI POV

"YOOHOO!! UKWONNIE!!" I turned and saw Jessica running to us. Oh crud, what does that shark want? Well, at least she got Ukwon's name right this time. Kindof.

"Ukwonnie!! Where have you been? Are you busy right now?" Jessica flashed her stupid pearly whites at him and batted her stupid long eyelashes. What does Ukwon see in this girl? As his girl bestie, I can see this girl is TOTALLY not worth his time! She's just and evil mean piranha in glittering JB nailpolish and designer jeans!! ugghhhh >.<

"Hi Jessica!" I waved with a fake smile plastered to my face. I noticed Ukwon hyperventilating silently and I nudged him. He stopped breathing altogether. I didnt even bother to nudge him again.

"H-h-hey there, J-Jessica!" He stuttered. What is he stuttering for? She's not that pretty!

"W-well, I, um, am, erm, uuuh.." he trailed off, looking at me for help. I sighed, but beofre I could say anything, Jessica gasped.

"Noooo way!! I'm so proud of you! You guys are sooo cute together!!" Ukwon turn red, and I choked on a cookie crumble. He started patting my back hard.

"W-cough-WHAT?!?!?" I coughed out. Jessica widened her eyes. Omo, she can be so stupid.

 

UKWON POV

Minjun started choking again, and I decided to do the heimlich maneuver on her. Jessica widened her eyes. 

"Oh I'm sorry!! Are you guys a couple?" Jessica cocked her head to one side, puzzled. She looks cute puzzled!

.....

She looks cute puzzled!

"YES!!" I blurted out. Oh shiz!! Why did I do that??? SHIZ!!

"Oh," Jessica furrowed her brow. "She," Jessica pointed to Minjun, "didn't look too happy at that thought."

"Oh n-no," I stammered with an uneasy laugh. "She w-was just surp-prised, that's all" I finished with another uneasy laughed. Luckily Minjun was still coughing, so she couldn't say anything.

"Well then!! I'll leave you two alone! FIGHTING!" Jessica pumped a little fist in the air and ran away. Just then Minjun stopped coughing.

"What. Did. You. Just. Do." Minjun pronounced every word.

"Erm, I think I just made us a couple, hehe," I said, frightened and the glare she was giving me. "Are you alright with it?" 

I was surprised to see her face change to calm and happy.

"Oh, I'm completely fine with it! I just choked because I was surprised," she said. "Oh and the whole time, you had a bit of icecream on your face."

"OMO REALLY?? Where?" I panicked.

"Right over~" she smashed her remaining icecream into my face. "THERE!"

I spitted the icecream out. "What happened to 'Oh, I'm fine with it'???"

"YOU THINK I'M FINE WITH IT?!??!!? JESSICA IS THE MOST POPULAR GIRL IN SCHOOL, AND SHE'S GONNA SPREAD THIS LIKE WILDFIRE!!! YOU BETTER TELL HER BEFORE EVERYONE KNOWS!!! KYAA" Minjun tackled me to the ground. Wow, for a tiny thing like her, she is STRONG.

"I'm sorry!! I'll fix this!!" Minjun reluctanly got off me. "Just go along with it a bit, alright?" And Minjun was tackling me again.

"I'm going to kill you! Then I'm going to resurrect you so I could punch and kick you sensless, then I'M GOING TO KILL YOU AGAIN!!!" 

 I managed to get her off me and I slung her over my shoulder with ease.

"I love you too! C'mon, we still have a photoshoot to do!" I jogged back to the building with her screaming and punching by back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the short update! and the long wait! I was working on the other fanfic :\

please comment if you liked it!! :D