CRAP.

I'M YOUR WHAT?!?!?

omg, this is what you call a writer's block .__.

help me stay strong to finish to the end!! support me and comment ;)

I've realized Ukwon and Minnie haven't been spending much time together! 

ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!!! 

 

Minjun POV

I woke up with the sun shining in my face. The clock said 10:30AM. Where did Ukwon go? I jumped out of bed and threw on some clothes. 

"Ma, I'm going to Ukwon's house!" I shouted, tying the laces of my sneakers.

"Why do you need to visit your boyfriend so early?" Mom came down the stairs, yawning. 

"H-he's not my boyfriend mom! He's my best friend!" I stuttered, my face growing hot. Geez, what's up with me lately?

"Mhm, but I thought you guys were a great couple." 

"Whatever. Cya later, love you!" I gave her a kiss on the cheek left on my bike. 

 

LALALALALLALALALAALALALALLALALALA! Jaehyo opened the door. (A/N Coolest doorbell sound ever!! Who's with me? xDD)

"Oh hey, it's you," He said, looking down at his feet.

"Um, yeah, of course it is.. Where's Ukwon?" Jaehyo stared at me.

"...Why?" 

"Why not? He didn't come to bother me this morning, so I'm worried he's sick. Can you let me in so I can check?" I crossed my arms and looked at Jaehyo

"Right, right," He said, stepping back. "I guess you can say he's sick. Ukwon's been staring at a pack of gum the past three hours,"  I ran up to Ukwon's room. He was lying on the bed (what is with him and no shirts?!?) and was really staring at pack of gum on the floor.

"Seriously? Why are you sad?" I asked sitting on the bed. He didn't answer. I jumped on the bed and he still didn't answer. Hmm, what if I...

"Huh? What?" Ukwon snapped up as I snatched the pack of gum away. "Oh, hey Minnie," He said with a sigh.

"You feeling okay?" I asked, putting my hand on his forehead. Gosh, it's a furnace up there! (">__< ) 

 

Ukwon POV 

"Omo, you are burning! Stay here," Minjun ran out of my room and came back with a cold wet towel. Was I that red to look like I'm sick? 

"Don't worry Minnie, I'm not si--AAAACHOOOOOOOOO!" Eew, that was gross. Minjun laughed.

"Whatever Ukwon, but you're staying right here until you get better!" Minjun put the blanket on me and kissed my forehead.

"Since when were you my mom?" I said. I honestly don't want to stay in bed all day x'(

"Since your mom is out, and Jaehyo is being poopy wating for CC, I'm your new mom today!" I smiled. Suddenly the memory of the club flashed though my mind. I shook my head to clear it.

"Whoaa," My head fell back on the pillow, dizzy. Maybe I am a little sick... ">.< 

Again the memory flashed thorugh my mind. 

......I'm going to have to do the right thing, huh? 

I gulped. Minjun turned around. 

"Something wrong, Ukwon?" 

 

Minjun POV

"I-I-I... um..have a-a-a-AAACHOOO!" Ukwon sneezed. I handed him some tissues. 

"You were saying?" I asked, urging him to continued.

"I, er, have, a-a confession..." Ukwon started, nervous. I sat on the bed. 

"Go on, I won't bite!“ Ukwon bit his lip and continued on.

"Remember the double date?” I nodded. 

"The one with the movie, and I fell asleep, right?" Ukwon shook his head.

"We... actually... went to.. a club," 

"Oh, that's alright! I mean, it was just danci--“

"You got drunk." I stared at him in shock. He meant that kind of club?!?! CRAP!! I hate alcohol with a passion!! What did I let out?!

"What d-d-did I say??" 

"Something about your...old crush," Ukwon stared at me. "Is whatever you think it is true?"  CRAP. CRAP CRAP CRAP. (X___X)

"Yeah," I said, turning red.

"And it's only old because I started liking Jessica," I could see in Ukwon's face he was piecing everything together. I. HATE. ALCOHOL.

"Bingo," I laughed uneasily. Omooo, is our awesome friendship ruined?? Please say no!!!

"What if.... I said I'm over Jessica? Will you still like me?" WHY IS HE ASKING THIS QUESTION?!?!?! I looked down.

"...Maybe...Wait!!" I suddenly shouted.  "Are you over Jessica? Because we are starting to sound like one of those awkward scenes we acted out before," Ukwon Suddenly gave me a hug.

"I was over her a looong time ago!" Ukwon grinned.

 

Ukwon POV

"So... this means... we're official?" 

"YUP!" I hugged her and gave her a big kiss. 

"Eeew! You're sick and you're not wearing a shirt!!"

"I don't care," I said, still kissing her.

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAA YOU GUYS ARE SO CHEESY EVEN OFF THE CAMERA!!" I broke the kiss and saw Jaehyo standing in the doorway.

"Wellllll, techinally you guys were on the camera..." He grinned and held up a video recorder. 

"JAEHYO!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for not updating!! Was busy, had stuff to do, was distracted by SUPER JUNIOR'S NEW ALBUM!!!!

plus, my little 13 year old mind is exploding with all this romancy stuff -___- 

im also writing a new fanfic! check it out:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/69198/i-m-kim-kibum-keep-that-in-mind-action-kibum-superjunior-thriller

dont worry, I'll still update this one!! the new fanfic is all action and awesomeness, and maybe a little romance. Just a little xD

Sooo, was this chapter boring, weird, anything? Tellll meeee~

Please support both stories~! :DDD