Double Dates

I'M YOUR WHAT?!?!?

had to stop updating for a bit, cuz my art teacher will kill me if i don't keep up with my portfolio stuff. then I spent some family time watching part of black swan. VERY. DISTURBING. but here's the new chapter!! Enjoy~~~ :D

oh and beware of some drama~ :)

Ukwon POV

"Jessica! Whaddya want??" I heard Minjun ask. Jessica was the one who pulled us in? I feel weakk >.<

"Oh, I'm sorry if I caused any trouble! I just wanted a double date to get to know you guys!"

"Wait, what? Double date?!?" I was shocked. Last time I checked (not that I check often hehe) Jessica was single!! How could some guy already take her??

My heart felt like it shattered into pieces. That's when I saw Joon.

"Leejoon? Your her date?" I stared at him, still in shock. Leejoon smirked.

"Duh, why else would I be in this car with you guys?" he rolled his eyes at me. Ugh, this guy gets under my nerves. I suddenly felt Jessica's fingers slowly walking up my arm.

"Somebody a little...jealous?" she teased. I was speechless.

YESS!! YES I AM!!! WHY LEEJOON?!?!? I AM JEALOUS!!!!!

"N-n-no! I was j-just surprised, that's all! Hehehe.." I stuttered. Geez, why am I  always stuttering around Jessica??

Minjun nudged me softly. She must be scared, too. I wrapped my arm around her, both for acting and comfort. I felt her muscles loosen and she relaxed under my arms.

"Well, let's get this date started," Minjun murmured. "I'm getting sleepy.."

"Oh, don't worry where we're going! You won't be sleepy anymore," Jessica winked at us and Leejoon reved up the engine.

 

Jessica POV

Ooooh, was that jealousy I saw in him? Eeeep, my plan is working! He will be mine soon >:D

"Here we are," Leejoon stopped the car and we got out. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Minjun's eyes widen.

"Y-you brought us to a bar?!?" she spitted. I swiped my hair.

"What's wrong? Can't take a drink or two?" I glared at her and she immediately shutted up.

"Erm....how about a movie instead...?" Ukwon murmured. I pouted.

"But oppa! I weally weally love this place! Pweaseeee?" I did my best aegyo, and he slowly gave in. I squealed and grabbed Leejoon.

The bass of the music filled our ears and pounded ourt heads the moment we stepped in. Many were dancing, flirting, drinking, making out, whatever. We all found a place to sit and the waiter came round.

"Henessy please, and keep it coming!" I piped happily to him. Then I pulled him close. "I'll pay you extra if you make my shots just fruit punch," I whispered to him. He gulped and nodded. I smiled as he ran off.

"What did you whisper to him?" Leejoon asked.

"Oh, nothing!" I waved it off. "Just told him to hurry and he'll get a tip." 

 

Ukwon POV

I don't think Jessica said that, but then again who am I to judge?

Don't drink it!

.......Who asked you?

Ummm, YOU did. I'm just your innocent concience.

.....Okeeyyy...

But seriously, DON'T DRINK THE STUFF.

"Shots are here~!" Jessica squealed, snapping me out of my mental convo. The waiter handed out little glasses of orange liquid. I took mine and just held it, unsure of what to do. Everyone else was downing the glasses.

I still decided just to pretend to drink mine. After a few shots, Minjun was out like a light. Leejoon was starting to drift off, and Jessica... looked... the same. Huh, maybe she could handle these drinks well.

Jessica continued to watch me. I made myself turn pale to look tipsy.

"Babyy, what isssst? Whatssshwrongg?" Leejoon slurred, his eyelids drooping. Wow, this guy cannot hold out too long.

"Oh, nothing much, just thinking sweetie," Jessica smiled at him. "Ukwon hun? You still with me?" Jessica waved at my face. I quickly made myself look sleepy.

"Yessshhhhh of courssssh! Whyy wouldn't I bee?" I attempted to slur and my eyes drooped down further. Jessica grinned. Suddenly Leejoon grabbed her from behind and started kissing her.

"Aaah! Get off me! I hate you! You aren't my boyfriend!" Jessica shrieked. Leejoon widened his eyes a bit.

"Who isssssit ttthhhennnn?" His pondered. Jessica huffed.

"No one yet! But I will get him after I get rid of his girlfriend," she replied. Leejoon seemed to not hear and his head rolled back.

Whaaat? Was that girlfriend Minnie? Oh no!!! What's she gonna do Minnie? NOT MY MINNIE!!

......

NOT MY MINNIE!!!

Suddenly Minjun woke up, still drunk though. She hugged me tightly.

"Ukwon! How much I missed you buddy!" She hugged me tighter. Oh crap, she's super truthful and a terrible actor when she's drunk!

I hugged her back and pecked her lips. She looked at me weird.

"Yah, what was that for? Are we still filming drama?" She wondered, seaching for the camera. I panicked and laughed.

"No silly! Did you forget your my girlfriend?" I stressed 'girlfriend', trying to make her recall. Sadly she didn't.

"We are together? Really?" Minjun asked, suddenly jumpy. "Because I used to have a long crush on you, then kinda gave up after you started liking Jessica..." I was speechless. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jessica gasp. Uh-oh, she's gonna blow it. I quickly pulled Minjun into a kiss before she lets anything slip

"Mmmmfph," she murmured on my lips. I continued to kiss her until she falls back asleep or something. Anything to keep her quiet.

"But-mm-I'm-mmph-glad you-mmmpfh-like me..." she said, breaking the kiss. I smiled and kissed her again.

I used to have a long crush on you, then kinda gave up after you started liking Jessica.....

But I'm glad you like me.....

Minjun's words kept rolling around in my head. Did she really mean it? Then something happened in the deepest parts of my stomach. Something so small it could've been a thought. Or possibly a whisper of imagination. Something like a....

 

Flutter. A flutter of wings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

aaah! drama commences!! hope you guys liked it!! thanks you guys who commented!! <3

and to all the silent readers, lemme know you're reading!