Luna's letter

Vendetta
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

14th September, 2012

Monday

 

It was Monday, Luna reached school later than usual. She looked pale and doleful. She quitely went to her seat and sat down. When it was time for lunch break, Krystal went up to her.

''Luna, are you alright?'' Krystal asked but Luna kept quite. She was just staring into space. ''Luna, Luna?'' Krystal called again.

''I'm going to die soon Krystal'' Luna said in aweak voicestill sitting the same way without looking at Krystal.

''What are you talking about?'' Krystal asked.

Luna broke down in tears. She took out a few papers from her school bag and scattered them on her desk.

''I have been getting these notes since Thrushday, I... Don't... know what to do, I'm... so scared'' Luna said between her sobs.

Krystal took a chair and sat beside Luna. She gathered all the papers in one place together and started reading them one after another. Her eyes widened.

''This must be a sick joke'' Krystal cried after reading the notes. ''Somebody is playing a prank''.

''Nobody knows except us, then who'll do this'' Luna said.

''Maybe someone knows we went there'' Krystalsaid.

''No one knows Krystal'' Luna raised her voice.

Krystal felt helpless. ''Lets talk with everyone'' she said.

Krystal called Amber, Yuri, Donghae and Minho. She told them about the notes that Luna received. Minho and Donghae was shocked to hear that they went to the abandoned school and also called Tiffany's name three times. They already knew that not only Luna but Krystal, Amber and Yuri was in danger as well.

''What have you done?'' Minho exclaimed, covering his face with his hands.

''Can't we get a solution?'' Amber asked.

''There is no solution, only death'' Minho said.

Everyone kept quite. Luna was still crying.

''Luna, just avoid it, throw away or burn these papers and always try to stay around crowds of people so that no one can harm you'' Donghae suggested.

''Yes, thats a good idea'' Amber said.

Luna threw away the papers in the dustbin and tried to stay calm throughout the day. But will this work out if they ignores it?

                                          **********************

17th September, 2012

Thrushday, 8:30pm

''Krystal, are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter