Weird dream

Vendetta
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

25th September, 2012

7:45pm, Friday

Seoul Subway Station

 

Krystal was returning from a relatives house and was waiting in the subway statoin for the train. The train was late than its usual time and Krystal was feeling very tired. It was already getting late and she just wanted to reach home as soon as possible and to get a good sleep. She yawned several times, the weather was kinda chilly outside and the station was almost empty except for a few people. Krystal's back ached siting on the cold metal bench for nearly half an hour and she cursed the train which was late for her current condition.

Krystal was nearly dozzing off so she tried to rub the sleep off her eyes, suddenly she found herself at the abandoned school. Her surroundings were different and she found herself ditting on the dirty ground instead of the metal bench on the subway station. The place was dark and silent as usual. Krystal was shocked, she didn't knew what was going on or how she reached there. Krystal stood up and looked around. The place had a eerie feeling and she felt cold. She couldn't think straight.

Just then she saw someone a little ahead of her. She couldn't see who it was in the dark. Krystal's eyes took time to adjust in the dark and she clearly saw a figure moving around not far from her. Thinking that the person might help her, she took a step forward. Now she could see a girl and she looked familiar. Krystal moved a little further, she could tell she saw this girl somewhere, and she looked scared as well. Krystal tried to catch a glimpse of that girls face but couldn't.

''Ex...Excuse me'' Krystal spoke out in a meek voice but that girl never looked back as if she wasn't able to hear Krystal's voice at all.

Krystal moved ahead and gasped. She recognised the person immediately. She couldn't speak and stood there motionless staring at the person infront of her who she knew has died five days ago.

''Lu...Luna? Luna you are alive? Is that you'' Krystal asked after a long time. But the girl nither looked at her or replied. She left Krystal there and moved ahead and soon dissapeared into the darkness.

''Luna wait'' krystal called out ''Luna''

''Ne? I'm right here'' Someone replied from behind. Krystal looked back and was surprised to see Luna. She was more shocked when she saw Luna's face. She never in her life imagined her seeing like this. Luna was totally different, even different from how she saw her a few minutes ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter