Yuri's apartment/A horrific truth

Vendetta
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8th October, 2012

Thursday

It was last Friday since Krystal last saw Yuri. She hasn't been coming to school and Krystal was really getting worried about her. Krystal knew that Yuri had already started receiving those notes and it proves that she is next. She didn't even knew where she lived and Yuri doesn't have a cellphone with her as well. She was confused how to contact her. Krystal was lost in her thought when Minho approached her.

''Hey! Krystal, did you talk to your unnie about the pictures?'' he asked.

''Ne, I did. Tiffany and unnie did knew each other, infact they were best friends'' Krystal replied.

''Best friends? Wow!'' Minho exclaimed.

''By the way, have you seen Yuri lately? '' Krystal asked him.

''No, i didn't. She didn't came to school today'' Minho said.

''I am going to the principal's office'' Krystal said and left in a hurry before Minho could ask anything.

In the principal's office -

''Why do you want to know Miss Yuri's address? '' the principal asked and frowned his eyebrows.

''I couldn't contact her at all sir, its been one week she is not coming to school an...and I ju...just wanted to give her the notes an...and homework '' Krystal made an excuse.

''Then try her cellphone '' the principal said.

''She...she doesn't have one'' Krystal replied.

''You are joking right? A high school girl doesn't have a cellphone? funny!'' the principal laughed.

''Please give me her address, i don't care if she has a cellphone or not'' Krystal said getting irritated.

Without another word the principal wrote down Yuri's address in a piece of paper and gave it to Krystal. Krystal left the office as quickly as possible. After school got over Krystal went to visit Yuri along with Minho. When they reached there, they were surprised to find Yuri's apartment located right next to Amber's apartment. The apartment was dark, old and rundown jut as Amber's apartment was. Krystal went up to the third floor where Yuri lived and found her apartment locked from outside.

''She is not here, maybe she went to visit a relative or something '' Minho said.

''She doesn't have any relative, at least that what she told me'' Krystal said. She tried to peek through the small glass window, she couldn't see much through the small dirty window pane but she was certain she saw someone inside. ''There is someone inside, I thought Yuri lived alone'' Krystal said.

''Let's get the duplicate key from the landlady '' Minho said and Krystal agreed. They went to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter