Finding more about Tiffany

Vendetta
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2nd October, 2012

Friday

 

''Where were you yesterday? I was so worried about you'' Yuri shouted at Krystal in their gym class.

''Calm down, I went to meet Detective Hyoyeon'' Krystal said in a low voice.

''Why?'' Yuri asked.

''To know more about Tiffany and Jessica's suicide case, I can't tell you here, lets go somewhere else'' Krystal said.

''But we can't leave the gym class'' Yuri said.

''We're doing nothing anyways, make some excuses and lets go'' Krystal said.

Yuri went to the teacher and made some lame excuse to their teacher and left the class with Krystal.

''Where are we going?'' Yuri asked her.

''To the library'' Krystal replied.

After reaching the school library, Krystal found it empty except for the librarian who was dozzing off in her desk. They went inside and Krystal sat on a chair at the far end of the library. Yuri sat facing her. Krystal took out the picture from her pocket.

''Look, I got a picture of Tiffany from Detective Hyoyeon'' Krystal said ''She told me that Tiffany and Jessica were in this very school, in Seoul High. Last night I searched the internet about Jessica Jung's suicide case and about the abandoned school but I got nothing out of the odinary, the same news but I found a coincidence. Have you noticed that when Luna died, then exactly a week later Amber went missing? Same thing happened five years ago, after Jessica Jung died, her friend Kim Taeyeon went insane a week later. So, if you or I am next, then we only have one week left, I haven't got any weird notes, What about you Yuri? '' Krystal asked.

Yuri was listening to Krystal carefully but her question changed her expressions. ''Actually yes!!!'' Yuri replied.

''What? Why didn't you tell me? '' Krystal exclaimed in surprise.

''I got it yesterday, when I got back from school. But don't worry about me'' Yuri assured.

''Okay, now we have to find the old school record of the students'' Krystal said and stood up from her seat.

''Why?'' Yuri asked.

''To find Tiffany's name in the files. Maybe we could find something important there or something about herself''

Yuri got up and followed Krystal. They went to the school office next to the library. The office was empty and they quitely crept inside. Krystal started searching for the old students records files from five years back in the shelves, while Yuri stood by the door to keep a watch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter