Visiting Suwon

Vendetta
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd October, 2012

Saturday

Next day Krystal called Minho on his cellphone early in the morning and told him to meet her urgently.Minho was confused but went to meet her as waiting soon as he got her call. Krystal was waiting for him near their school. When Minho reached there he was surprised to see Krystal with a small bagpack.

"Why did you called me here so early?'' Minho asked.

''Let's go, its a long way, we have to catch a train'' Krystal replied.

''Train? But where are we going?'' Minho asked, still confused.

''Suwon'' Krystal said and went ahead.

''What? Suwon?'' Minho said to himself and went after Krystal. Minho had no choice but to follow her. On their way to Suwon, Krystal explained everything to Minho. Minho agreed to help her. After thirty minutes of traveling they finally reached Suwon, after that they took a bus to a small town. After reaching there Krystal asked the town people about Tiffany by showing her picture to them. But nobody could give any information about her or where she lived. Some even refused to cooperate. Krystal was getting tired of walking, they didn't even know how long they have been walking. There were very few poeple on the street. After sometime they came to a small road with very few people and houses around. The place was kinda isolated. There were very few people on the streets and they stared at them in a strange way.

''I'm hungry and where are we?'' Minho said.

''I can't walk anymore, my legs hurts. Let's go to that small shop and rest for a while'' Krystal said pointing at a small store at the side of the street. Minho agreed and they went up to the store. The store was small and an old lady sat outside the store in a wooden chair. Both Minho and Krystal collasped on the extra wooden bench outside. Minho stretched his arms while Krystal started massaging her legs. The old lady stared at them for a while then she got up and went inside. After sometime she came back with two glass of water.

''This is all I can give you for free, if you want anything else from the store then you have to pay'' the old lady said giving them the glasses.

''Kamshahabnida'' Krystal said taking the glasses from the lady and passed one to Minho. The lady quitely sat on her chair again.

''I am hungry'' Minho whispered to Krystal.

''What do you expect to get from this small shop in a small town except candies and lollipops'' Krystal whispered back. Minho sighed in dissapointment. Krystal looked at Tiffany's picture. Coming here was all in vain, maybe Yuri was right, she should have stayed there with her. If something happens to Yuri then she can never forgive herself. She knew no one could help her here anymore and she decided to go back.

''Omo, you're Fany's friends, why didn't you say so before'' the old lady suddenly said noticing Tiffany's picture in Krystal's hand.

Krystal sat up straight. ''You knew Tiffany?'' Krystal asked.

''Yes, I knew her very well. She was a very nice girl, she used to come to my store almost everyday when she was a kid'' the lady replied.

''Can you please tell me where she is now?'' Krystal asked hoping to get a positive answer.

The lady looked at Krystal and crooked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter