It All Ends Here

Vendetta
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Krystal kept calling Minho but he didn't pick up his phone. It kept ringing then it went into his voicemail. She even left him several voice messages and text messages but no reply came throughout the day. Krystal feared that maybe Yuri  did something bad with Minho as well. In the evening, Krystal was going through Tiffany's journal, it was raining heavily outside and she was all alone. Victoria still didn't return from work and her parents were out of town. Around 7pm she got up to make some dinner when her phone rang, it was Minho. She picked it up quickly.

''Yay!!! Do you have any idea how worried I was, I left you several text and voice messages, Idiot, I was worried sick here'' Krystal complained.

''Really?'' a voice spoke from the other side, but it wasn't Minho's, it was Yuri's.

''Yuri...How dare you? I treated you as my friend, how can you do this to me?'' Krystal raised her voice, almost breaking into tears.

''Omo, really? Awww, thats so sweet of you,  to be honest Krystal, I thought you as my friend too, thats why you were the last one in my murder list'' Yuri said and laughed. ''But I was enjoying this too much, so much drama you guys did, it was better than any tv show...and you Krystal, I am gonna give you a special  award for your intelligence'' she laughed again.

''How can you be so clam after killing all those people, you are sick, you're a psycho''Krystal shouted on the phone.

''Yay, if you shout at me then I'll rip the throat of your precious friend'' Yuri raised her voice. ''Now Krystal, you don't wanna make me angry right...Now come and save your boyfriend, oh yeah and your sister too...I am at the abandoned school, see ya'' Yuri said and hung up the phone.

Krystal quickly locked up the door and ran towards the abandoned building. Before leaving she didn't forget to take the pocket knife her father gifted her for her birthday. She ran as fast as she could, pushing people away on the street, tears rolling down her eyes. After 10 mins she reached the building, it was dark as usual, she was shaking all over...She took the courage and went floor after floor looking for Yuri. She found her on the rooftop, standing casually as if nothing had happend. She also found Minho and Victoria on the ground, their hands and feet tied up.

''UNNIE!!!'' Krystal exclaimed and went forward.

''STOP!!!'' Yuri ordered,''you can only move when I'll tell you too, got it?'' Yuri said and Krystal nodded.

Yuri pulled out a knife from her bag and held it against Victoria's throat, she then bend down on her knees beside Victoria and whispered into her ears, ''I have wanted to kill you for so long,  but I won't, I'll take make your sister suffer in your place''.

She got up and ordered Krystal to come forward, Krystal did, sobbing  quitely. Drenched in the rain, Kryst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter