Amber's secrets and lies

Vendetta
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

24th September, 2012

Thrushday

 

When Amber woke up the next morning, everything seemed normal to her. Whatever happened last night felt like a bad dream to her. Her fear was completely gone, she quickly got up and prepared her breakfast. She didn't had dinner last night and she was very hungry. After having a shower and finishing her breakfast she got ready to leave for school. She grabbed her bag and apartment keys and went out. As she was going to close her apartment door, she gasped. She finally came to know what the person was doing outside her apartment and who was it.

There were several small papers attached to her doors, just like it was in her school desk, and in every paper the same words were written: ''YOU'RE NEXT'' but this time not with red ink but with blood, dried blood. There were also some broken nails attached to some of the papers as if the person scratched her fingers on the door to make them bleed. Amber was scared and irritated at the same time. She tore the papers again and threw them on the floor. She wanted to face Tiffany whom she had never seen in her life and to end this once and for all. Whatever happens she will never fall prey to her and let Tiffany kill her just like she killed Luna. Amber wanted to know why the rumors started. She left for school in a very bad mood.

                                         *****************

''Guys, you won't believe what I saw last night'' Donghae whispered to his friends leaning in close.

''What did you see?'' Yuri asked.

''When I went to Amber's apartment last night I saw..........''

''Shut up Donghae'' Amber glared at him ''He is just kidding, making up silly stories'' Amber said and gave a fake smile.

''Yay! I saw it outside your apartment door, I'm not making up stories'' Donghae protested.

''Shut up, you never came to my apartment last night Donghae'' Amber said angrily.

''Alright stop arguing''

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter