Losing other friends

Vendetta
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday, 26th July, 2007

10:05am

 

Victoria was inside a coffee cafe with Onew. She wanted to talk to him. The cafe was crowded with many people as usual. Their laughter and chatting and the noise of plates and cups gave Victoria a headache. She wanted to meet him some place quite but Onew suggestrd to meet in the coffee cafe near his house.

Victoria could say Onew was mad at her. There was complete silence between them, nobody spoke a word. Victoria didn't knew how to start a conversation with him.

"O...Onwe, I'm sorry" she spoke out after sometime and broke the silence between them.

"Sorry for what? Huh?" Onew snapped at her. Victoria kept quite. "Tell me Victoria, why did you do this to Tiffany, She was your best friend" he said after sometime.

"It was an accident, I did tried to help her" Victoria said.

"Just tell me what you wanted to talk about?" Onew asked without looking at her.

Victoria sighed "Did the police go to your house?" She asked.

"Yes, an Officer named Junsu or something came...why?" Onew replied.

"Did you hear about Jessica?" Victoria asked again.

"Yes, I heard" Onew said sighed.

"Do you tihnk that, maybe..." Victoria was going to say something but she stopped.

"What?" Onew looked up at her "What do you mean?" onew raised an eyebrow.

"Well I think that she ca...came ba...back, Tiff...Tiffany, for revenge" Victoria said.

"WHAT?!" Onew exclaimed in disbelieve, " Have you gone crazy Victoria? At first you did a horrible thing to her and now you think that Tiffany killed jessica?" Is this a joke?" Onew said angrily.

"Then who did this? Who killed jessica? And why would jessica go to the abandoned school at the middle of the night? Don't you think its strange?" Victoria said raising

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter