Confronting Victoria

Vendetta
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4Th, October,  2012

Sunday, 9:30pm

Victoria came home late at night after finishing all her university projects in the library. It was supposed to be a holiday but still she had to do a lot of works. When she returned home, she assumed everyone to be sleeping already, so she quietly went inside and turned on the living room light but was surprised to Krystal siting all alone in the living room couch.

''Krystal,  you scared me. Why didn't u sleep yet?'' Victoria asked but didn't get any reply back from the younger one. ''Hey, are you alright?'' Victoria asked her again and sat down facing her.

Krystal quietly took out the pictures from her backpack and placed it on the glass table infront of them. Victoria's expression suddenly changed. ''Can you explain all of these?'' Krystal spoke out faintly. 

''Where di...did you g...get these pictures?'' Victoria asked her back.

 

''That's not what i asked you. Answer me''

Victoria knew Krystal wasn't in a good mood and there wasn't any point in lying anymore. ''Yes'' she replied. 

''Why didn't you tell me about this before? After knowing everything that's been happening for a few days, why didn't you tell me unnie?'' Krystal asked in an angry tone.

''I am sorry, I was scared'' Victoria replied. 

''How do you Tiffany?'' Krystal asked the next questions. 

''We were in the same class in high school, we were best friends. She was a new comer a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter