Is Amber the next victim?

Vendetta
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

22nd September, 2012

Tuesday

 

''Look Amber, I think you should apologize to Yuri, if its her fault then its my fault as well, I was the one who told her about the rumors'' Krystal said to Amber on their way to school.

''Alright Krystal, I'll apologize to Yuri...I know I shouldn't have acted the way I did, but I was angry, but don't make me to like her'' Amber said.

When they reached their classroom, they were surprised to see the whole class gathered around Amber's desk except Yuri, who was sitting quitely in her own seat. Krystal and Amber went towards Amber's desk quickly. They heard them whispering about something.

''What's happening here?'' Krystal asked one of the girls.

''Amber is next'' she replied and moved away.

''What the hell are you talking about'' Amber said and pushed her way through the crowds.

She gasped when she looked at her desk. There were several small notes attached to her desk, and on every paper it was written ''YOU'RE NEXT'' in bold letters with red ink.

''Who did this? Who is behind all this stupid pranks? Tell me now or else I'm gonna complain to the teacher'' Amber shouted at the whole class.

''Who would do such a thing? Nobody did it Amber'' another girl said from their class.

Amber tore the papers from her desk and threw it outside the window. She was very angry. Everyone went to their respective places as their teacher came in. Amber was upset the whole day and couldn't concentrate on her studies throughout the day.

After school got over, Amber apologized to Yuri for her behaviour the other day. Yuri happily forgave her. They went home together.

''Yuri, lets visit your home today...I heard you live alone so there wouldn't be any problem'' Krystal said exictedly.

Yuri's smile faded and she had a tense expression on her face.

''What happened Yuri? We don't even know where you live, you never told us...I live alone as well so lets visit your house, I wanna see how your place is'' Amber said.

''No, Mianhae...y...you can't visit my home right now'' Yuri spoke after a long pause.

''Wae?'' Donghae asked.

''Well, I...I live alone so...so the...place is very messy, you can visit some other day'' Yuri said.

''Alright, If she doesn't want to then lets not force her'' Minho said and everyone agreed.''Okay, we'll visit some other day'' Krystal said but somehow she felt that Yuri didn't want them to visit her place, everytime they mention or asked about her home she just gave excuses.

                                                   ************

23rd September, 2012

Amber was tired after coming back from school and decided to watch tv and relax herseif. It was 7:00pm, Amber was seated in her living room sofa and was enjoying her tv show. She lived on an old, small rundown apartment not far from her school. Her parents lived abroad so she lived all by herself. Her apartment was kinda gloomy and dark and not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter