A friend or a foe?

Vendetta
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

21st September, 2012

Monday

 

The next day at school everyone was still grieving over Luna's death, some were gossiping about her as her dead boby was found in the abandoned school.

''Do you think she went there to try out the rumor?'' a girl from their class said.

''Maybe, thats why her body was found there, but Luna was always scared of this kinds of things'' another girl said.

Krystal and her friends tried to ignore the gossips. There were a bunch of fresh flowers kept on Luna's table. Everyone including the teachers missed her. Krystal knew that Amber was suffering more than any of them as they were very close. Amber was quite since morning. During lunch break she ignored all of them.

''Amber, aren't you going to have lunch with us?'' Donghae asked her.

''Aniyo'' She replied. ''I want to be alone for sometime''

''Wae? Is there any problem? you can share with us'' Yuri asked.

''Yes, you are my problem'' Amber shouted at Yuri. Everyone was surprised to see Amber act like that, though everyone in their group knew that Amber didn't like Yuri much.

''What did i do?'' Yuri asked calmly.

''Just stop your 'Good Girl' act okay, You're not that innocent as you seem, and because of you Luna died'' Amber shouted at her, tears rolled down from her eyes. Krystal was surprised to see Amber crying for the first time.

''Don't you dare blame it on me'' YUri whined, trying not to lose her temper.

The boys kept quite. The whole class was staring at them, they were trying to figure out what was going on. Even Krystal didn't knew how to stop them.

''Don't act so smart Yuri, you're the one who provoked us to try out the rumor at the abandoned school , since the day you came, everything changed'' Amber said trying to control her sobs.

The whole class was surprised. They exchanged glances and whispered among themselves.

''Guys, stop it'' Krystal whispered to them seeing that they were saying something which they shouldn't, not infront of the whole class. But both of them ignored her.

''I didn't pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter