Luna's fear came true

Vendetta
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 September, 2012

Thrushday

''Luna, yay! Luna, wait for me Luna'' Krystal shouted and ran after Lunawho was ignoring her. She caught up with her and held her hand ''Luna, didn' you hear, I kept calling you for so long'' Krystal said.

Luna pushed Krystal's hand away and went inside the classroom. Krystal was confused, Luna never ignored her friends before, she cares for her friends very much, she never acts like these, she was acting weird since morning. During lunch break she sat separately from everyone and ate her lunch quitely.

''What's up with Luna?'' Minho asked Krystal.

''I don'tknow, she is acting weird since morning'' Krystal said with a worried expression on her face.

''Lets talk with her after school gets over, I think I know what's bothering her'' Yuri said.

''Yes, it seems like you know everything about everyone right Yuri'' Amber said in an angry tone. Yuri didn't answered.

After school got over, Luna went ahead alone. Krystal and Yuri follwed her.

''Luna, we need to talk with you'' Yuri said, walking closely behind her with Krystal.

''I'm not in the mood right now, mianhae, But i'll talk later'' Luna replied harshly without stopping.

''Are you still worried about what happened last night?'' Krystal asked getting irritated by Luna strange behaviour.

Luna stopped on her tracks, she turned to face them. she had a glowering expression. Yuri and Krysral stopped as well.

''You know what krystal, I'm not worried but scared, and its thanks to you that I was unable to get a sleed last night'' Lunasaid angrily.

''I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter