Evil Plan

Flowers By The Dozen

Hyukjae took one look at the girl that lay atop him before snarling. “Get. Off. Of. Me. Now.”

Hana’s eyes widened as she realized their position. Hearing the deep voice of Hyuk’s against her neck, the girl nodded furiously and clumsily picked herself up.

Hyuk jumped up as well, his eyes ablaze. “You listen to me you , and you listen good-“

“Cut it out.” Hae’s calm voice interjected the pair. He then looked to Hana, concern in his eyes. “Are you alright?”

The eldest of the bunch narrowed his eyes as he saw worry drip out of Hae’s eyes for the girl. Pulling his lips into a thin line and ignoring the prick in his heart, Hyuk continued to watch the two.

“I-I’m fine, Donghae ssi.” Hana’s voice was suddenly flirty, all playfulness in her eyes gone.

Hae noticed the change in his friend's behavior before narrowing his eyes. 'Hana likes Hyuk?' 

"I-I apologize Hyuk Oppa." Hana spoke once again, looking down to the floor. 

Hyuk didn't miss the hurt in Donghae's eyes and immediately thought it was because he liked Hana. He inwardly smirked. 

"Oh it's fine, Hana ah." Hyuk said, his voice beyond seductive. He then suddenly pulled the girl into his arms, his hands on her waist. "I'm not even hurt." 

Donghae bit his lip as he saw the intimacy of the two and the blush on Hana's cheeks. Why did his heart ache looking at someone in Hyuk's arms?

Hyuk smiled his swooning smile at the smitten girl before releasing her. "Well, I'll leave you friends. Goodbye Hana. Donghae," he spoke Hae's name deliberately bland, with no care. 

Donghae felt furious as he watched Hyuk's retreating back. He didn't know why but he hated being ignored by Hyuk! 

"Oh my god!" Hana squealed once Hyuk had left. 

"W-What's wrong?" 

"Nothing is wrong! Everything is finally right! I touched Lee Hyukjae! OH MY GOD!" 

Hae cringed as he saw the girl fangirl. Pulling on a fake smile, he just nodded. 

Hyuk watched the scene from afar. 'I'll make you suffer, Lee Donghae. I'll take your girl away from you...' 

 

"Something's been off about you two." Yeye spoke lightly despite the tense atmosphere. 

Siwon and Hyukjae tensed. Kyu cast a knowing glance at Yesung. 

"I agree, what's wrong with you guys?" 

Siwon gulped. "N-Nothing is wrong. Isn't that right Hyuk?" 

Hyukjae was too busy plotting revenge on a certain fish to pay attention. He nodded absentmindedly. "Yeah, everything's fine." 

Yesung sighed. "It's cause of that new kid, isn't it? Donghae."

Hyuk started to cough while Siwon looked like a deer caught in the headlights. 

"W-What? O-Of course not, hyung!" Siwon denied immediately. 

Hyuk was a different story. He eyed the panic in Siwon's eyes and then Kyu's hidden smirk. 

"Wait, am I missing something?" 

Siwon shook his head. "N-No you aren't." 

"Siwon's courting Hae." Kyu was the one to burst the bubble. 

Yesung bit his lip and awaited Hyuk's reaction. Siwon on the other hand, hoped his friend would not freak out. 

Hyuk did the least expected. 

He smirked. "Good luck with that, my friend." 

The whole table's jaw dropped as their friend through a thumbs up to the jock and ran off from the lunch room. 

"That was... strange." Yesung uttered. 

Siwon nodded while Kyu narrowed his eyes. 

'Somethings not right here...' Kyu wondered what it was. 

 

Donghae threw himself on the couch of his home. The whole day had been a bum. First, he'd found out Hana liked Hyukjae since the first grade - something that bothered him despite the fact that he didn't know why. Secondly, he'd flunked the math test and was now below failing. Everything had gone wrong one after another and the brunette just wanted to get away. 

He picked himself off the couch and walked towards the telephone. 

"Umma?" 

His mom's honey voice sounded through the phone. "Hae, dear. Your father and I are away for the weekend." 

Hae inwardly cheered. At last he was alone. "Okay, ma. Come back safely." 

"Oh thank you my dear son! Have a nice weekend, okay?" 

"Yeah okay mom. Bye." 

Donghae sighed in absolute relief as he set down the phone. 

'Alone at last.' 

His thoughts were cut short as a knock rang on the front door. 

The high schooler frowned. Who could it be at such a time? 

"Who is it?" 

More knocks. 

Hae felt a fear in his heart. It could be a criminal, a or even a murderer

He gulped loudly and walked towards the door. The knocks wouldn't stop. Taking a deep breath, he peeked open the door. 

Hae viewed the intruder before his eyes widened. "Hyukjae?!" 

Hyuk didn't even answer, instead he shoved Hae aside and walked into the house uninvited. 

Hae's jaw dropped. He eyes the dripping wet boy before asking, "Yah, what the ?" 

Hyuk bit his lip as if to not let out any shivers. "Let me sleep with you." 

Hae forgot how to breath. "WHAT?"