Dan Dan Dan

Flowers By The Dozen

Hana took slow, sensual steps towards the F4 table. 

Hyukjae noticed the girl and raised a brow. "What's with her," he whispered. 

Yesung looked at the girl and smirked. "Isn't that the girl who's always with Donghae?" 

Kyuhyun had an amused glint in his eye as he viewed both Hyukjae and Siwon tense up. This is interesting. 

"I don't think she means harm. She's just hear to chat," Kyu smiled towards the female. 

Hyukjae scowled. "I doubt it." 

Hana flipped her hair back and smiled confidently. Her insides were a different story. 

"Hi." She waved cutely. 

Hyuk didn't respond but the rest muttered small greetings. 

"What brings you here Kim Hana?" Kyuhyun asked, an obvious smirk on his face. 

The girl felt intimated by the way the youngest stared at her. She cleared . 

"I'm here to talk to Hyukjae Oppa." 

Hyuk's head perked up. "What would you have to talk to me about?" 

"U-Um, can we speak alone?" Hana stuttered, pulling nervously on her skirt. 

Hyuk's face flashed back to Donghae's. Before, he would've been more than happy to make Donghae jealous and flirt with the girl he liked, but now he felt a pang of guilt. If Hae really liked this girl then he wanted them to be happy. 

"I don't think Donghae would appreciate that, Hana ssi." Hyuk spoke lazily, looking away. 

Siwon frowned. "And why wouldn't he?" 

Hyuk glared towards his friend. "That's none of your business." 

Hana gulped. "I don't understand why Donghae would mind either." 

Hyuk blinked once then twice. The girl didn't know? 

The kingka flung up. "Let's go." 

Hana was shocked but obeyed nonetheless. 

The three members of F4 were left gaping. 

"Hyuk has serious problems." Kyu huffed. 

Yesung nodded. "Agreed." 

Siwon didn't say a word. He didn't know why but he knew that his best friend was up to something. 

 

Hyukjae motioned for the girl to sit. Hana willingly took the chair. 

They were at Hyukjae's personal office. The room was huge and luxurious, all kinds of gadgets and electronics filled the walls. 

"So, what do you have to discuss?" 

Hana smiled, panic still in her eyes. "W-Well, I-I've been thinking of this for a l-long time and I'm just hear because I think I-I've had enough of this s-secretive crush." 

Hyuk frowned but let the girl continue. 

"I-I've liked you since y-year one, Oppa. I doubt y-you'd ever remember, w-we were so young. It w-was the day Appa had forgotten to give me an umbrella and the rain was pouring cats and dogs. I-I was so upset that I-I'd have to walk in the rain and my uniform would be ruined that I began to cry. Everyone else had left with their Ummas and Appas, everyone except you. You were inside for your paino lesson and when you came out, I was on the floor sobbing." Hana had stopped stuttering, a dreamy look now in her small eyes. "You rushed over and demanded that I stop crying. You were scolding me for crying like a baby but I knew you meant well. Once I stopped, you took my hand and pulled out your umbrella. You said, "I have an umbrella, Pabo. You can take mine." I was so happy, Oppa. You probably don't even remember but to me, I fell in love." Hana finished with a content sigh. 

Hyuk was thoroughly confused. "Hana-" 

"No, Oppa, let me explain. I've just been watching you from afar for so many years. For once, I just want to touch you, kiss you. I want to call you mine, Oppa. I l-love you." Hana's eyes watered. 

Hyukjae looked to the floor. What was he to say in such a situation. 

"Oppa?" Hana's voice broke. 

Hyuk opened his mouth to apologize but the door flew open. 

Both man and woman looked towards the door in alarm. Donghae stood on the other side, panting. 

"Hae?" Hyuk asked, frowning. 

Donghae flushed even more. "I-I am sorry t-to disturb." 

Hana wiped away her tears. "Donghae what are you doing here," her voice sounded irritated. 

Hae cringed. He shouldn't have come, he knew that. But the thought of Hana and Hyukjae together just haunted him, making him nauseous. 

"D-Did I interrupt?" Donghae asked innocently. 

Hyuk inwardly cheered. He shook his head. "Of course not, HaeHae!" 

Hana looked disbelievingly at the man. "Wha-" 

"We were done talking anyways, am I right Hana ssi?" 

Hana bit her lip and nodded. She knew she'd been rejected. 

"C'mon Hae." Hyuk threw his arm over the younger's frame and forced him out the door. "So long, Hana!" 

Hana was left fuming. That was rude Lee Hyukjae! I'll make you pay! 

 

Hae shoved Hyuk's arm away. 

"You shouldn't have left just like that!" 

Hyuk smirked and lay against the tree. "You shouldn't have interrupted us like that either." 

Hae looked down in guilt. "I am sorry." 

"It's quite alright. I didn't know how to reject her anyways." Hyuk sighed. "Don't worry, I didn't say yes to her." 

Hae's head jerked up. "W-Why would I worry!" 

Hyuk misunderstood the blush on the latter's cheeks. So he does like her. 

"Nevermind." Hyuk closed his eyes. "Now go away, I want to rest." 

Hae pouted. "Hey! You're so mean." 

Hyuk didn't answer. He kept his eyes closed. 

Hae sighed and got up from the grass. "Fine, be that way!" 

As Donghae stomped away, Hyuk opened his sad eyes. I'll make you forget her Donghae. 

 

 

Donghae searched the campus. Hana couldn't be found anywhere. 

"Pick up, silly girl!" Hae chanted on the phone. Three rings passed but Hana wouldn't pick up. 

Donghae ran back to Hyuk's room. He was panting when he got there but as soon as he did, a smile took over his face. 

"There you are!" 

Hana jumped and turned around. It seemed as though she was on the phone. 

"I'll call you later," she said and hung up. 

"I've been looking for you," Hae panted. 

Hana smiled yet it didn't reach her eyes. "I'm glad you found me, then." 

Hae smiled sadly. "I'm sorry Hana." 

She shook her head. "It's okay. There's plenty of fish in the sea." 

Hae felt a pang of guilt in his heart because those words added relief to him. 

"Hana," he began, intending to tell her everything but Hana cut him off. 

"Stop looking at me like that you dope!" Hana smacked his head. 

Hae pouted. 

"Say, do you want to skip school?" 

Hae's eyes lit up. "What do you mean?" 

"Let's go get drunk." Hana giggled. 

Donghae beamed. "Is that even a question!" 

Hana laughed. You should've said no, friend 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Dan Dan Dan :) (running out of title ideas xD) 

sorry for the super late update btw :(