A New Friend?

Flowers By The Dozen

Hyukjae was frozen. He so badly wanted to hit that cheeky boy with all his force but something inside of him was stopping him.

His eyes traveled the scared boy’s face. From the thin red lips to the pale skin and even the beautiful long lashes, he looked so pretty. Something clicked in Hyukjae as he realized what he’d just thought.

‘Mission abort!’ His mind chanted. He hurriedly released the boy, bringing his fist back down. The lad didn’t want any other weird things going on in his head, but more importantly, in his heart.

Donghae slowly opened one eye and then the other. He gaped at the taller boy in front of him.

“Don’t ing look at me like that. I’m not the least bit sympathetic to you, you hear me punk? I just don’t want to touch filth. Now, get lost.” Hyukjae spoke before turning his head and becoming totally absorbed into his cell phone.

Donghae scowled. “Fickle bastard.”

Hyukjae’s eyes widened. Before he could even react, the boy had sprinted off in full speed.

 

 

Donghae was lost. He’d tried to reach the main office but they’d shunned him as soon as he’d step foot in, something about high orders to not give Lee Donghae any help. The teen had never felt like such an outsider. Even when he’d finally managed to find his first class in the huge campus, everyone – including the teacher – had ignored the boy. Some girls even threw paper balls at him while he was introducing himself. The teacher simply ignored it.

 

“Why the is this school so big?” Donghae groaned to no one but himself.

Feet shuffled behind the boy. “It’s because the rich made it.”

Donghae turned around slowly, hoping, wishing it wasn’t Lee Hyukjae once again. Luck was on his side. Behind him, stood the boy he’d seen at the gates a few days before.

“You again?”

The boy smiled his dimpled smile. “It’s Choi Siwon. Wonnie, for short.”

Hae narrowed his eyes. “Didn’t you also get ‘high orders’ not to talk to me? Or are you trying to bully me as well?”

Siwon laughed and shook his head. “High orders don’t exactly apply to me, you see. And Hyuk was never higher than me anyways.” Siwon pointed to his toes and then his head.

Donghae frowned. “Huh?”

“Height, dummy. I mean height.”

The shorter pouted. “Yah, don’t call me dumb.”

A hand ruffled Donghae’s hair. “You're so cute." 

Donghae blushed bright red. “I-I’m not.”

“You are for sure.” Siwon spoke, enjoying the redness in the other’s cheeks. Before Hae could even deny once again, Siwon gently grabbed his arm.

“Come on, I’ll help this princess in trouble.”

Hae snorted. “Princess, my . But, I do accept all help.”

Both boys grinned.

“Well then let’s go.”

“After you, my knight in shining armor.”

Siwon roared in laughter while Hae just laughed. His chest suddenly felt a bit giddy. 

 

Hyukjae bit his lip. He was fuming on the inside but the boy couldn’t let it show.

“Did you or did you not bring a peasant into this school?”

Hyukjae nodded stiffly. “I did.”

“May I ask why?” The stern voice of Hyukjae’s mother echoed the empty school office.

Hyuk couldn’t answer. He couldn’t tell his mother he’d wanted to get revenge!

“I-I thought it would b-be good for… the publicity.” The boy stammered, almost grinning at the end. That was truly a nice save.

Mrs. Lee narrowed her eyes. “Do explain.”

The boy gulped. “Well… S.M is known for rich brats who grow into the rich, bratty millionaires. All the people that aren’t as wealthy as us still do matter for us to be rich. I just thought bringing in Lee Donghae, a commoner with no significant value, would change their views on us.”

The lady began to think for a while. Her son’s reasoning had calmed her and it seemed to make sense.

“Very well,” she pulled on her professional face. “Just next time, inform me first Hyukjae.”

Hyuk almost sighed in relief but held himself back. “Alright. Bye… mother.”

Mrs. Lee walked out without another word.

Hyukjae sighed deeply as soon as the coast was clear. His eyes immedielty turned angered as he recalled what he’d seen in the hallways.

 ‘Now that the has left the building, let’s move on to more important things Hyukkie ah~ Lee Donghae, do you want to die? How dare you let my best friend touch you?’ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hola~ Annyeong~ Bonjour~Konichiwa~Ni Haou~ HI! 

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATES! I LOVE THIS FIC AND SO I UPDATE A LOT HEHEEEE... :D ANYWAYS, DO COMMENT WHAT YA THINK~ 

I really luved all ur kind and lengthy comments! THANKKSSSSSSS U GUYS<3 <3 <3